The Modern Officiant Reviews

The Modern Officiant 5
The Modern Officiant 6
The Modern Officiant 7

Kala and Mary · Married on 09/22/2017

Everything was absolutely amazing!! We will most definitely recommend to others and tell others of our wonderful experience.

Sent on 09/25/2017

KT · Married on 09/17/2017

Hey there review readers! I was a Groom yesterday at a wedding in which Jemelle was the officiant. If you are searching for the perfect officiant, a flexible professional who is interested in catering to all of your visions of ceremony, stop reading and call Jemelle. The number of compliments I received on selecting her for our wedding was abundant. Jemelle is an excellent communicator, certainly helped me feel at ease and was the perfect blend of solemnity and humor. Call her now before she gets really famous and is booked for the next year!

Sent on 09/18/2017

The Modern Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for that review, Kevin! I really enjoyed meeting your family and friends, and working with you and Shay. It was a beautiful wedding for a beautiful couple! Congratulations again!

Josh · Married on 09/15/2017

Jemelle was so easy to work with and helped me and my husband feel very comfortable about the whole process. She was ready to lend a helping hand with writing our vows when we needed it and struck a perfect balance between serious and light-hearted! I highly recommend Jemelle!

Sent on 09/27/2017
    The Modern Officiant 8

Kimberly · Married on 08/25/2017

Jemelle did an amazing and phenomenal job for us on our special day. It was perfect and just beautiful. We wouldn't change thing and will definitely use her services again when we renew our vows!

Sent on 08/29/2017

The Modern Officiant's reply:

It was definitely my pleasure, Kimberly. You and Talibah are a beautiful couple, and I had so much fun with you and your friends! Congratulations again, and I can't wait for the vow renewal! Thank you so much!!!!

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2017

I am absolutely pleased with everything Jemelle did! The night before our ceremony Jemelle attend our rehearsal dinner to meet and greet our family, we loved how friendly and personable she was. The ceremony was beautiful! We chose to have her write our vows and that was the best decision ever!!!! Her words described the love & admiration my husband & I share. Everything we wanted to say to each other & was not able to formulate into words, She without a doubt expressed!! Thank you Jemelle for helping to make our special day so memorable! We keep watching the ceremony over & over again!! When we renew our vows a couple of years from now, you must be apart of it!!!

Sent on 08/29/2017

The Modern Officiant's reply:

It was so nice to see your two families come together for this "White Wedding". It was so majestic, beautiful and FUN! I could tell through our conversations that you and Mbaye were meant to be! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of this celebration - it was truly an honor and I can't WAIT for the vow renewal! Congratulations again, Mr. and Mrs. Seck!

Kendala · Married on 08/12/2017

Jemelle was amazing. We had a vision of our day in our mind and she nailed it and us in her speech. She's attentive to everything and is so in tuned with us that we now consider her family. If you are looking for an amazing officiant I would recommend her before all others. From the first meeting she surpassed every expectation.

Sent on 08/14/2017

The Modern Officiant's reply:

It was my honor and my pleasure working with you. You and Shakela painted such a clear picture of your love, that customizing your ceremony was easy! Maya and I are so glad and fortunate to know you, and yes we are family now! Thank you so much for choosing us to help make your day special and congratulations again!!!!
  • I

Ikeranda · Married on 07/12/2017

Jemelle was absolutely amazing! She took our vision and worked diligently to ensure that every request was honored. Jemelle was light-hearted and intentional taking time to hear about the intricate details of our life while weaving together the most intimate tapestry which became our ceremony.

Sent on 07/12/2017

The Modern Officiant's reply:

I am so happy you chose me to help make your big day special. I really enjoyed hearing your story and meeting with you both. Congratulations again!!!

Jahaira · Married on 07/01/2017

To call our experience "Luck" is an understatement !!! We were graced with the presence of the Jemelle better known as the modern officiant and not only did she go over and beyond her actual duties of an officiant, but she made us feel like she had been with us from the beginning of our wedding journey. We considered 3 other officiants prior to us choosing her and all I can say is fate brought us all together. If I could suggest the Modern Officiant for any type of wedding, from your traditional ceremony down to an intimate setting between yourself and your spouse, she is the definition of a class act ! We are forever grateful ;) she will always be held near and dear to our hearts. And last but not least, we got to meet her stunning wife!!!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Holly · Married on 07/01/2017

Jemell was excellent and accommodating to our needs. She added a lightness to the ceremony with a little humor and had a good read on us without much interaction prior to the event. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Brittany · Married on 06/11/2017

Jemelle was so amazing! She was always super responsive to my calls and emails and oh so personable! Her wife joined us for the rehearsal and the ceremony and my husband and I just really clicked with them. Jemelle tailored our ceremony to fit our wishes perfectly. I just cannot praise her enough. She also sent me wonderful information about the name change process which was such a thoughtful touch. We very much enjoyed her.

Sent on 06/12/2017

The Modern Officiant's reply:

It is easy and pleasurable to work with couples like you and Greg. I enjoyed every single moment! Thank you so much for everything!

maria · Married on 06/03/2017

Jemelle was filled with so much positive energy from the very beginning. Besides taking time to customize our wedding, she was above all patient with all the obstacles that I faced to try to surprise my wife. Because of her my wife had a beautiful ceremony and birthday.

Sent on 07/03/2016

David · Married on 06/03/2017

I would definitely recommend Jemelle as a Wedding Officiant. She was prompt in responding, following up, and staying in touch throughout the entire planning process. She asked us to provide information that she then used in the vows for our ceremony. It was truly a pleasure working with her during this whole stressful time. We really enjoyed the ceremony she performed and would highly recommend her to any couples needing guidance through this process.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Jacinta · Married on 06/02/2017

Jamelle was the perfect fit for everything that we wanted and needed to make our special day memorable. After our first meeting we were sold. There was no other officiant for us. I would recommend Jamelle with no hesitation. Thank you again Jamelle, The Russell's are forever grateful.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Alicia · Married on 05/22/2017

Jemelle was a pleasure to work with! Her professionalize was impeccable and her warm demeanor put me and my now wife at ease! I yelled "I Do" prematurely and she did not budge she remained very calm and kept things rolling. I would recommend her to any and every person that needs her services. Thank you!?

Sent on 05/23/2017

The Modern Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much, Alicia! It was an honor and my pleasure. My first family sand ceremony with such a beautiful family!

Kendra · Married on 05/20/2017

Jemelle was absolutely professional, charming, and delightful. She was so down to earth and an absolutely joy to work with. She made our ceremony absolutely perfect; simple, short, and sweet. Highly recommend using her!!!

Sent on 07/17/2017

The Modern Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much, Kendra! I had such a wonderful time at your wedding!

Erin · Married on 05/06/2017

We were so blessed to have Jemelle be a part of our wedding! We knew from the moment we chatted with her on FaceTime that she would be the perfect person to perform our ceremony. She is incredibly professional but fit the vibe of our laid back wedding so easily. We had some technical difficulties with the microphone she was supposed to have for the ceremony and she handled it beautifully without missing a beat!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/29/2017

Jemelle was amazing! She made our ceremony true to us and exactly how we wanted. She was always available if we ever needed anything. Her calm presence made us calm and we were not nervous at all. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/10/2017

The Modern Officiant's reply:

Thank you Sarah, and congratulations to you and Dino again!

Mitul · Married on 04/28/2017

She is very caring and gives the utmost attention to you. I highly recommend the service given by the Modern Officiant. She was well on time and was flexible enough to wait, since we were running later by almost an hour.

Sent on 05/19/2017

The Modern Officiant's reply:

It was my pleasure, Mitul. You and Karuna are the ideal couple and I was honored to be the one to marry you!

Shanteria · Married on 04/22/2017

We obtained a quick response to our inquiry. She was flexible with our initial consultation and times. She was prompt. When she have a date and time for her services she was always prompt. She made suggestions that truly enhanced our experience for the better. Professional,polite,and prompt. We couldn't have done any better. If I didn't know better she could have been performing dual roles one as a planner because I saw her direct a few people in the party! We are grateful and a big THANK YOU!

Sent on 04/24/2017

The Modern Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much, Shanteria! It was definitely my pleasure.

Dorshell · Married on 03/31/2017

THE MODERN OFFICIANT WAS SUCH A TREMENDOUS ADDITION TO OUR SPECIAL DAY. SHE, WAS PROMPT, POLITE AND PAID ATTENTION TO DETAIL.

Sent on 05/11/2017

The Modern Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much - it was a pleasure and an honor!

Kindra · Married on 03/26/2017

I would tell them that she is a very phenominal officiant and I loved the way she officated the ceremony the words actually matche with us and our relationship. She's the best

Sent on 03/29/2017

The Modern Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much! It was definitely an honor to officiate your wedding. It was a lot of fun!

Emily · Married on 03/25/2017

Very open minded, helpful, quick to answer, and amazing content self written. My ceremony was amazingly beautiful and well written. Many compliments on the script and on choosing such an amazing Officiant. She loved my unique unity ceremony. Loved my dogs in the ceremony. Was open minded to any changes I made to make my wedding mine and she reflected that in the script. Truely amazing and I loved working with Mrs. Wooten. I recommend her completely!

Sent on 03/28/2017

The Modern Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your big day, Mrs. Tuttle! It was definitely my pleasure.

Breana · Married on 03/17/2017

Absolutely amazing. I actually met her through a Wedding Expo they were hosting at my job. She helped make our wedding ceremony everything we could have ever dreamt it to be. Although it was last minute and we we were both late, she was very patient with us and did an exceptional job. She's actually marrying one of our friends in May, and I'm sure many many more.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Heather · Married on 03/11/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better officiant. Jemelle was absolutely amazing! The ceremony was beautifully written with all of the sentimental parts at just the right times with lots of laughter and humor which fit us perfectly!

Sent on 03/12/2017

The Modern Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much, Heather! I had such a good time with your wedding. My first theme wedding!

Spencer · Married on 03/11/2017

Jemelle was absolutely amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better officiant to be a part of our big day and not just a figurehead. We were really able to get to know Jemelle on a personal level and she is an incredible person. Very understanding, responsive, easy to work with, and just an all around wonderful experience. We only got compliment after compliment of the great work Jemelle did! Additionally, she was able to provide us some really great ideas to incorporate into our wedding that many of the guest want to incorporate into their lives as well! Needless to say I foresee a lot more business going her way! Thank you so much for making our day incredible!

Sent on 03/14/2017

The Modern Officiant's reply:

The pleasure was all mine, Spencer and Lauren! We had such a wonderful time at your wedding with your family and friends. Thank you for such a wonderful review. It means so very much to me. Congratulations again, Lloyds!!!!