39 Reviews for The Mobile Minister

Rehearsal (1)
Counseling (1)
Bilingual (1)
39 The Mobile Minister Reviews

I must confess that when planning our wedding, my husband and I had not given much thought to the actual ceremony. That being said, Roland blew us and all of our guests away with the terrific job that he did! He is AMAZING!

We hired Roland to act as our Elvis officiant and as an entertainer to hang out after the ceremony and take pictures with our guests. Roland sang several songs during our ceremony. I am not actually an Elvis fan, but Roland has an amazing voice and got my guests and I grooving a little during the ceremony. Not only was Roland hilarious and engaging the whole time, but he also said some very sweet things that touched my heart. (I am not sentimental at all; Roland's ceremony was genuine and heartfelt). I feel that Roland captured the joy, love, and humor that my husband and I have in our relationship. I felt completely comfortable during our ceremony and not awkward, which I usually am when expressing feelings. That was all because of Roland.

Roland actually surprised me by coming back during our reception, instead of our cocktail hour, to entertain the guests. I am so glad that he did! It was so much fun dancing and singing with him. The guests were surprised and excited to see Roland again. Even weeks after our wedding, my friends are still watching videos of Roland and showing off our ceremony to others. I think he may have been the highlight of the evening for them.

Regardless of what type of ceremony you want, I really think Roland is the perfect choice for any couple. He will fit your personality and style. Before meeting Roland, I could not imagine a ceremony as perfect as the one that he gave us. Thank you Roland!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 3/17/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

He was fantastic, we couldnt have asked for a more perfect day. We absolutely loved him officiating our wedding as Elvis.

Profile Picture VIRGINIA, 1/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We have just returned from our wedding in Vegas and have got to spread the word that there is only one Minister anyone and everyone should consider- Roland August. I can’t remember how we found him (maybe google) but we read the reviews, saw his website and right from initial contact knew he was the one for us (and we are very fussy!)
He far exceeded our expectations and proved to be a great hit and the highlight not only for us but also our guests (everyone returned to the UK buzzing with ideas of Vegas vow renewals or future weddings- with Roland of course).
Roland has an infectious, genuine enthusiasm and warmth and took the time to listen to ‘our story’, personalising the service for us- with a great dose of humour. We could not have asked for a better, more entertaining or touching service and would recommend him to anyone who wishes to have a day to remember. Thank you!

Profile Picture Melanie, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The Mobile Minister was quick and attentive from the start. He got back to me each time that I texted him and this made the process a lot smoother. Day of the wedding the Mobile Minister met with us 15 minutes prior to get to know us which then made the ceremony more personalized. The ceremony itself was great. I would highly recommend the Mobile Minister to anyone. We could not have made a better choice. You can tell that he truly cared about our wedding and went above and beyond to make it special.

Profile Picture CESAR, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Non-religious

When my co-workers heard I was getting married in Vegas, they all highly recommended Roland August as my officiant (who was the officiant at a wedding they went to). Roland August was great! He was quick to respond to emails and arrived on time if not early. He spoke with both of us and incorporated what he learned into our ceremony. No one would of thought he just met us! The service was personalized and funny! Exactly what we wanted!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I contacted him via a recommendation because i told my planner I wanted to surprise my future husband with Elvis since it was the one thing he wanted for the wedding. He helped me keep it under wraps, quietly came into our reception and completely surprised my husband and the guests. And to top it off he did another marriage ceremony so my husband was indeed married by Elvis. Who gets married twice in one day? This lucky girl right here. I couldn't be more happy with my surprise.

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Entertainer

Choosing The mobile minister Roland August was a fantastic decision. He made the ceremony perfect by making us feel relaxed and brought in where we are from as well as making us laugh. Highly recommended. Thank You Roland. Patrice OShaughnessy

Profile Picture Patrice, 10/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I am from the UK and got married in Las Vegas, so everything was organized by email. We hired Roland as an Elvis impersonator to turn up as a surprise at our wedding reception. This was in a private room at Maggiano's. He was absolutely fantastic and our guests couldn't get enough! He turned up on time, full of enthusiasm and sang a bunch of songs and took pictures with everyone. He put so much fun in to our wedding and I couldn't recommend him highly enough!

Profile Picture Joanne, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer

When we booked our entire destination wedding it was fun but also very scary! How do you select a venue, a minister, and everything else sight-unseen?!!

We were very lucky that everything we picked turned out just as we had hoped - but nothing could have prepared us for the overwhelmingly incredible minister we booked!! Roland came to our venue early, he was very professional and kind. He took the time with my husband and I separately and ended up sharing very sweet personal details during the ceremony that made it feel THAT much more special!! He incorporated our kids, our family back home, loved ones that are now angels looking over us... we asked for a romantic and lighthearted wedding ceremony with a few tear jerkers in there and boy did he deliver!

We are so beyond pleased that Roland was our minister. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Profile Picture Brandy, 4/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Couldn't have asked for a better officiant! He had our family and friends laughing, and made it feel like we had someone we knew officiating our wedding, not someone we had just met.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/18/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

I am pleased to confirm that all the hype is TRUE!! Reverend Roland August is a true professional. He will work with you to create the ceremony you want, something that fits your personality, and to help you feel great during the whole thing. The last thing we wanted was the grim, dull "Dearly beloved, I Corinthians" ceremony. He understood us and our crowd perfectly and did a ceremony that was alternately touching, funny, sweet, joyful, and still very "us." Many guests told us it was the best ceremony they'd ever been to. We certainly loved it too! A++ for Reverend Roland!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/22/15, 12 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Roland is amazing! I wish I was a professional writer so I can truly express on this site the impact he had on our wedding day and what a fabulous job he did. From the first contact I had with him he exceeded all expectations of what an officiant should offer a bride. I found him online and we have been communicating for the last 10 months or so. He has always been prompt, kind, and professional. I had a lot of questions and he was so helpful. Even after the wedding he has continued to help us- always going above and beyond the call of duty. It was important to me to have Elvis at my wedding because my grandma loved Elvis and he made it all so special. I didn't want anyone to know that Elvis would be officiating and I couldn't have done that without Roland's help. His ceremony was the perfect blend of Las Vegas fun and romance. Our guests simply loved him and enjoyed taking photos with him after the ceremony. My biggest regret is that I didn't just bite the bullet and pay for a person to video the ceremony because he was just that epic! I continue to hear comments saying that our wedding was the best they have ever been to and I think that is mostly due to Roland August.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 8/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Roland married me and my husband at symphony park he was patient and kind even though we were ten minutes late. He made us laugh and put me at ease because I was really nervous I am hiring him again for our vow renewal in front of family and friends this Time. He is awmazing

Profile Picture saysha, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We hired Roland to be our officiant as Elvis! He was great to work with. Extremely personable. On top of being very musically talented! We had a great time singing and dancing along after the ceremony. He did an amazing job creating a very personal and unique experience!

Profile Picture Beth, 2/21/15, 2 Reviews

Roland "the mobile minister" is quite simply...THE BEST officiant in Las Vegas

you WONT regret it using Roland as your officiant/minister..... his pricing is VERY reasonable....he caters to your needs, custom vows not a problem! This man DELIVERS! Funny...witty...happy! he made our day more special than we could have hoped for

THANKS a million Roland! Paul & Ra, April & Ysabella C.

Profile Picture Paul, 1/8/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Customized Vows, Bilingual, Licensed, Counseling, Single Religion, Vow Renewal, No Denomination

Rolando was amazing! My whole family loved my ceremony and how traditional/non-traditional it was. Plus, he did his transformation to Elvis after the service and took pictures w/ all of us. Rolando was so awesome, I can't thank him enough.

Profile Picture Jaime, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer, Officiant

I have been with my partner for 19 years and we wanted something simple for just the two of us. Like most brides I spent a ridiculous amount of time deciding on a venue and a package to suit us. As there was only the two of us I felt getting married in a Chapel would seem strange with no guests. In the end I considered an 'on the spot marriage' and found Roland - I read his reviews and then decided to go for the Bellagio Fountains.

Roland was great, he made it personal, and I felt completely relaxed (which shows in the photos) and happy! ~ everyone commented on how happy we both looked. Roland totally got the balance between professional/fun right. I wouldn't have had it any other way ~ thank you Roland.

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Roland August, the Mobile Minister, gave us a warm, genuine, and professional civil ceremony that was exactly what we wanted. My husband and I were very grateful that he was able to perform our ceremony out in Red Rock Canyon. It was just perfect, and he spoke with us before the wedding so he was able to strike exactly the right note for us, informal yet deeply meaningful, and full of fun, laughter, and love. The communication leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day was responsive and professional as well, and the cost for his services was extremely reasonable - fantastic value. His ceremony was classy, elegant, and fun - everything a modern Las Vegas wedding should be! And Roland is now a treasured part of one of the best days of our life.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/18/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

The Mobile Minster was the BEST! Both side of the family are very Christian. We are too but wanted to have fun with the ceremony. We kept is light and fun based with the values for both families. So many people came to me after the wedding saying how good the minister was. He really set the tone and it was the exact thing that we wanted.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 6/7/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were so incredibly lucky to find Roland. Things literally could not have gone better with him. He arrived early to the wedding and interviewed my wife and I. He really got to know our story and he really cared about it. I thought our story might be somewhat of a challenge since we actually met playing a video game he had never heard of! This didn't phase him at all, he easily incorporated unique elements into his ceremony that were appropriate and beautiful.

The DJ's microphone went on the fritz right as Roland tried to start his ceremony and without any frustration or hesitation he simply put the microphone down and used an outdoor voice that easily carried to the entire outdoor venue. His ceremony flowed so well, he had everyone laughing and crying. I had people coming up to me all night asking "Where did you find him?! He was amazing!!"

If you are thinking about having Roland preform your wedding, DO IT! He will capture the memory you are hoping to have.

Thank you Roland!!

Profile Picture Luke, 5/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Roland was perfect - a real highlight of the evening! - I can't put into words how special and fun he made our wedding. He was responsive, professional, easy to work with and down-right kind - we felt like we knew him our whole lives. His words were heartfelt and beautiful. He made us laugh, cry and celebrate all at the same time, and captured our own thoughts and feelings like nobody I've ever met. If you are getting married in Vegas, don't miss this opportunity to be joined by such a special person. A real joy.

Profile Picture Dana, 5/2/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Roland August was excellent! Great price for his service. His communication was timely and professional. He worked with in my planning and needs. Also his photographer Nic Sloan was wonderful. She takes several great pictures and grants your requests for any special poses you ask for. Thank you all for making my wedding planning go smoothly and giving me so far the best day of my life.

Profile Picture Carlee, 4/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

With our package at Mandalay Bay, we had a reverend included but heard so many wonderful things about Rev. Roland August. We were able to make arrangements between him and Mandalay Bay to perform our ceremony and he was amazing. Everyone loved him. You would think that he knew us for years. Very personable and entertaining and made the ceremony even more wonderful than I could have imagined. He is also the Reverend from the Katy Perry Video as Elvis. ☺ Highly Recommend.

Profile Picture Sommer, 4/26/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Roland is unbelievable!!! We found him online, met up with him once in person before the wedding, and he showed up fully prepared. He married us at Lake Las Vegas (30 mins east of the strip), we booked months in advance. He provided a great and memorable ceremony, with outstanding delivery and very heart felt words. Our guests as well as ourselves, still talk about him as one of the many highlights of our perfect wedding. He was on time, professional and added a custom element to it. It's extremely evident, that he's a real pro. We were completely satisfied and would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a traditional wedding with some Vegas flare. You will not be disappointed, Roland is great!! We couldn't be happier with our decision to use The Mobile Minister.

Profile Picture Paul and Brittany, 4/26/14, 1 Review