31 Reviews for The Miller Place Inn

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text
Indoor (2)
All Inclusive Packages (2)
Clean Up (2)
Barware (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
31 The Miller Place Inn Reviews

When I first saw this venue online, I immediately fell in love. The site was beautiful, it was well maintained and I just wanted to have my wedding here. When we stopped at the site on a random Sunday afternoon, they welcomed us in, and made us feel like part of the family, we were sold.

Everything communication was promptly answered, I never felt like I was annoying them with my questions. They worked around my need to reschedule our food tasting, and made every effort to make everything look just as I had imagined.

My wedding day did not disappoint. We were greeted with champagne when we first arrived for photographs. The lovely scenery was taken advantage of for photographs with our family and bridal party. Our bridal attendant was top notch in making sure everything was taken care of that we needed. The entire evening and event ran smoothly and I have heard from many people how great of a time they had. Definitely recommend strongly!

Profile Picture Mindy, 11/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Indoor, Wheelchair Access, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)

The Miller Place Inn has to be the best kept secret on Long Island. When I first saw this venue online, I immediately fell in love. When we met with Donna, we realized this was the place for us. Quaint, romantic, family-owned and one wedding at a time. You truly feel like royalty on your wedding day. They also work with you! No wedding-factory here. You can personalize everything about your day. Better yet--guests receive a FULL PLATE of food. We were married nearly 3 months ago, and our friends and family are still raving about it.

I have to say the morning of our wedding was HECTIC, and as soon as we arrived at the venue, I felt my stress melt away. Our maître d, Brandon, was absolutely EVERYWHERE. He even offered to hold my mom's purse while our DJ introduced her. You don't get that kind of service anywhere else.

Profile Picture Alaina, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I absolutely love Donna and her family! The feel is so intimate and not corporate feeling at all! The food is phenomenal!!! I can't wait to have our wedding there! Courtney, Chris and Donna are some of the most down to earth people that I've ever met.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Indeed a hidden jewel in the north shore. Excellent customer service. Caring, professional, not over priced. All my guests are still talking about the goos food, the beautiful place, cozy and clean. Our wedding on Sept. 2017 was everything we could have wished for and it was mostly because of you. Thank you to Donna and all of the staff.

Profile Picture Johanna, 9/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I just had our wedding here last Saturday 8/26/17. Words can never fully explain how amazing our wedding was! If you are looking for an intimate beautiful venue that is not your typical gaudy catering hall, then this is the place for you.

We had just under 100 guests and the Miller Place Inn was the perfect size for us. Big enough where our guests were not on top of eachother and had plenty of room but not too large where our party looked swallowed up.

Planning a wedding from out of state can be very stressful. Donna and Courtney went above and beyond to ensure us that they were on top of everything and our day would be perfect. They were both so efficient and so accommodating. If I had any questions then they had answers within minutes. They truly made us feel like family and that we were not just another wedding to them.

The day of the wedding my husband and I had top notch service. Our Attendant Denise and Matire'D Brandon ensured that everything ran smoothly and that my husband and I did not have to lift a finger. They were always there with a huge smile to handle anything we needed and went above and beyond to make sure our guests had a great time. Our guests could not stop raving about the service, food and drinks!

If I could do my wedding all over again I would not have changed a thing!

Profile Picture Joseph, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We booked our wedding for June of 2017 with Donna and Chris at the Miller Place Inn. From the second we walked in the door, Chris greeted me and my fiance by our first names, he immediately offered us beverages and then took us on a tour and answered any and all questions that we had. Then when we sat down with Donna, we were served coffee and delicious food. Aside from the fantastic treatment from the start, Donna was real and genuine and provided us with so many options. I knew right then and there this was going to be the place for us. We can't wait to start planning with them and have the best day of our lives there!

Profile Picture TRea, 8/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I got married last summer at Miller Place Inn. I don't think 5 stars is even enough
Donna, Chris and the entire staff went above and beyond. My wedding was beyond amazing. They are amazing people and make you feel so comfortable. Highly recommended them

Profile Picture Raven, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Indoor, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)

Wow ! Our wedding was a million times better than we ever imagined ! Donna, Chris, Courtney, Brandon, Denise, and the rest of their staff did the most amazing job possible. I can not believe how smooth our special day went, they ensured everything was perfect for us . Donna, Chris, and Courtney were there for us this past year making sure we were stress-free and happy. They made sure everything we asked for we got, and they even let our two dogs comes to the ceremony - which was the most important to us. The food was aaaamazing, everyone loved it! All of our guests can't stop talking about how beautiful MPI is and how much they enjoyed our wedding . I truly can't thank you guys enough for making our wedding so so special . I recommend every couple get married here , you won't be disappointed!!!!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

5 stars every aspect HANDS DOWN!!!! Chris and Donna accommodated me in every way, NEVER let me feel like a burden for calling them with my million questions almost daily. Always helping me answering all questions. Venue is amazingly beautiful and they're entire staff is on point! And you don't sacrafoie quality for their crazy good prices! My guests were blown away with the food and staff, even more so that they offer seconds!!! They made my wedding more than what I hoped and they were such a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Miller Place Inn is a fantastic place to have your wedding or host an event. There is one wedding at a time so all the focus is on the bride and groom and their guests. There are many packages to choose from, and you get to pick the one that is perfect for you! The food is absolutely delicious and the wait staff is very attentive. The whole thing is family owned and operated by the Regina Family. They are a very personable family who will do anything to make their guests comfortable and feel at home.

Profile Picture Marissa , 11/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The Miller place Inn was outstanding and I would recommend it to anyone. The food displays were gorgeous and the food was amazing!! The staff was very attentive and personable. They were very accommodating and flexible they made my day a day I would never forget. The grounds were gorgeous and the bridge/ waterfall was fabulous. I reccomend this place to everyone who needs any sort of event catered!

Profile Picture Diana, 11/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough about the staff at the Miller Place Inn! They were amazing. The food was delicious,as well as, plentiful, and every request was met with a "no problem!" I was so impressed with the professionalism and because of this my wedding went smoothly. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND The Miller Place Inn!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter's wedding was on October 18, 2014 at The Miller Place Inn. It was everything we could have imagined and more... So much help with planning every detail thanks to Donna. She helped us so much, words cannot express how thankful we are. The food was so delicious that my family and friends are still talking about it! The service was remarkable! The bridal attendants, Denise and Courtney were so attentive to my daughters needs and made her feel like a princess. Chris and Brandon took care of everything that night, They made sure my daughter and her husband enjoyed themselves. The room was gorgeous, with all the new renovations, you felt like you were at an wedding in a palace. The marble floor was stunning, when my daughter danced she looked like Cinderella. Everything sparkled in that entire wedding hall. The lighting was always perfect! The Miller Place Inn gave my daughter a wedding that you can only dream about...The Miller Place made that dream come true.

Profile Picture User4584784, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The Miller Place Inn is a beautiful, elegant venue for a wedding. I have also been present for other events and it is quite lovely. They cater to every need and make sure that someone is always on top of what needs to be done. Service and food is always excellent, and truly makes your time there special. They do absolutely everything in their power to make your night perfect. The staff is always friendly and efficient, and always has a smile.

Profile Picture Seraphina, 8/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Photography

Besides the great price, everybody there was on point. As soon as i arrived i was greeted with every team member. totally recommend this place

Profile Picture keri, 7/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

For a winter wedding it was the best. The service was stunning and our bridal attendant Denise was right on. The food was beyond my expectations, presentation and delivery , service of the wait staff brilliant. Music , dancing ,laughter. The bartenders had everything our guests asked for and the drinks were perfectly poured. They worked hard and our quests were never disappointed. The room shined will a glow of complete perfection. Can only say I was pleased beyond imagination. What a beautiful day we will never forget. Thank you ,The Regina Family for a memory of a life time. C. J. Lucks

Profile Picture User4583485, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Miller Place Inn was absolutely phenomenal! They went above and beyond for our wedding. The food was amazing, the customer service was amazing, the amount of love they have for their business is unbelievable. MPI is really the hidden treasure of Long Island. My husband and I live in Florida and they made it sosososo easy to plan from so far away. If we ever renew our vows, we will do it again at the Miller Place Inn! Thanks Chris and crew!

Profile Picture User3850317, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Start to finish the MPI was the best place for my husband and I so celebrate the most amazing day of our lives with friends and family. Christopher Regina (owner) was the nicest man in the world and really gave us an incredible party and at such a great price. The food, service and atmospher at the MPI is top notch. The bridal suite is enormous and our attendant Denise was a doll! We live around the corner from the MPI but would have traveled from anywhere to have our reception here.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/5/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I completely LOVED The Miller Place Inn. Thier responsiveness to my phone calls leading up to the big day was AMAZING!! They accommodated every special request and let me come any time I ever wanted to see and arrange things to my liking. The Entire night was dedicated to me in a way that made me feel like a princess bride. It was fairly affordable (as far as wedding venues go) and I would choose them a million times over. The best part was that I was the only wedding on premisis all night and so everything revolved around our party. Staff was FANTASTIC from bridal attendant to every host. Bridal Suite was HUGE and beautiful place to escape when necessary..love love loved it!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/17/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Chris the banquet manager was amazing. the staff blew away our guests and i would recomend this place to everyone. The bridal attendent was so attentive and helpful. We had a lot of special requests and a unique way we wanted to celebrate and Chris was more then accomodating. I would reccomend Miller Place Inn to everyone.

Profile Picture Tara, 10/9/08, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Very friendly, and they work with you. Donna did everything she could to give us a wedding we dreamed if.

Profile Picture shannan, 4/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

one of the best decisions that I ever made was to choose the Miller Place inn. the service was amazing, the staff was extremely attentive, and I can't say enough about Brandon and Chris. Together they made a great team and they made everything run as smooth as I could've imagined. But with all that said what truly made this an amazing event and what made the party shine had to be the quality of the food. It was absolutely delicious. I couldn't have imagined it any better, it was everything I hoped for. Between all the absolute amazing platters and displays during cocktail hour to the unbelievably delicious entrees during dinner time, you can tell that the chefs are very talented. there is no question that I would recommend the Miller Place Inn.

Profile Picture User4274660, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Every aspect of my reception was exactly what I wanted; we got a great deal with a February wedding, the food was delicious and good times were had by all in attendance. It's a gorgeous place!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/19/05, 7 Reviews
4.7

The place was beautiful - a warm quaint elegant atmosphere. We got a great deal on our package as well and they were very flexible with our choices of food. The only real negative was that some of our guests said there wasn't enough food at the cocktail hour. And, we had changed our cake to devil's food, but that wasn't done.

Overall, it was amazing...those weren't huge deals and I wouldn't rule them out b/c of it.

Staff was super nice and friendly and helpful. We were very happy with our choice!

Profile Picture Katie, 3/26/10, 5 Reviews