Miller Place Inn Reviews

Miller Place Inn 6
Miller Place Inn 7
  • keriberri

keri · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Besides the great price, everybody there was on point. As soon as i arrived i was greeted with every team member. totally recommend this place

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/22/2018

Nothing short from AMAZING

I can not even begin to describe my experience with Donna, Courtney and the whole Miller Place Inn Staff. They're legit AMAZING! From the moment my Husband and I met them and their BEAUTIFUL venue I knew my wedding day was going to be everything I wanted it to be. I fell in love with their beautiful out door ceremony area and the fact that they were surrounded by BUTTERFLIES! They always checked in make sure everything was going smooth with the wedding planning. The FOOD OH MY GOD amazing!!!!!!! People still today talk about how good it was and how we should visit just to get some of the mashed potato (HAHA). I will never forget how absolutely beautiful my wedding was and it was all thanks to Donna and her loving family/staff because there, thats what they're and they treat you like FAMILY! Thank you all for the best memory I will cherish and for allowing us to share our special moment with our family and friends at your beautiful venue. I will always recommend any friend or family getting married to them.

Miller Place Inn 8
    Miller Place Inn 9
    Miller Place Inn 10

Pheona · Married on 08/30/2018

Really made my dream come through

I knew what day I wanted to get married on, what colors to wear, what theme I wanted & who was gonna be attending. The only thing I didn’t know was where I was gonna have my big day on. So I started browsing the internet looking for that perfect venue to host my big day & low & behold I stumbled upon the absolute perfect place called The Miller Place Inn.
    It was absolutely beautiful & then I knew my big day was about to come together. I met with the wonderful owners & staff, Donna, Chris & Courtney. We sat down to go over the arrangements & my plans for the wedding & by the end of the meeting they reassured me that they’re going to make my wedding day as memorable & beautiful as I could ever imagine. And sure enough that’s what they did.

Then came my big day & upon arriving, everything was absolutely stunning, beautiful & perfect. It was exactly what I wanted & imagined. I couldn’t be any happier & satisfied. The entire staff of Miller Place Inn was very polite, pleasant, professional & very helpful to all our guests. The bridal suite was exceptionally beautiful. The entire set up was as if it was out of a movie. There was champagne & refreshments for myself & my bridal party. After our beautiful ceremony, then came the cocktail hour which was a delight for our guest. The food was delicious & the staff made sure everyone was well taken care of. It was the reception hour, & as my newly husband & I danced our way into the reception hall we couldn’t helped but to be amazed at what we were entering into. We were so in awe of how beautiful & elegant the entire set up was. The table set up was beautiful, the flower arrangements all around the room the lights. They had really transformed the place, it was like my dream came to reality. Everything was so well organized, the food was absolutely delicious. The staff made sure everyone got served on time & even seconds. The Miller Place Inn was the absolute perfect place to host my beautiful wedding. All Thanks to Donna, Chris, Courtney & the ENTIRE staff & family at The Miller Place Inn for making my wedding a dream come true.

Miller Place Inn 11
    Miller Place Inn 12
    Miller Place Inn 13

Theresa · Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing Experience!

Are you looking for a day that is customized entirely to you and your vision? If so, Miller Place Inn is where you should have your wedding. No two events there are the same because Donna takes the times to get to know each and every client and transform every detail that you mention into reality. From day one I felt comfortable with Donna and knew that I was in the best hands. I had visions of how I wanted everything to look, what the food would taste like, how the day would go and Miller Place Inn exceeded every single expectation. Courtney was at all of my planning meeting with Donna and she also made sure nothing was overlooked. She took detailed notes, asked the right questions and made me feel at ease during the entire process. Their attention to detail is impeccable. Our bridal attendant was Denise and she was my right hand person during my wedding, making sure I got everything I needed. Besides being a stunning wedding venue, the food was incredible! There are so many options to choose from and I was not disappointed in a single item, it all tasted amazing. THANK YOU to Miller Place Inn for making my dreams come true. My love story is a fairytale, and you made that story come to life. Thank you for the most magical day!

Rosalee · Married on 05/25/2018

I married my husband at Miller Place Inn in Maybof 2015. I tell everyone who will listen how fabulous of an experience we had. Imagine you have a fairy Godmother and Godfather helping you plan and execute your perfect day! Donna and Chris treat their clients and guests like family. There’s no other way to put it. The intimacy and feelings of belonging when you’re dealing with Donna and her staff are above and beyond. I felt like the only, most important bride ever and from what I hear every bride feels the same. I’ve also had the pleasure of being a guest at a wedding this past year and I was so pleasantly impressed by the guest treatment.

Miller Place Inn 14
    Miller Place Inn 15

Connell · Married on 04/21/2018

My daughter just had her wedding at the Miller Place Inn. The staff, food, and venue was spectacular. Many of our guests commented that it was the best wedding celebration they ever attended. We could not have been more pleased. The Miller Place Inn has my unqualified recommendation and endorsement. A heartfelt thank you for a perfectly executed affair.

kaitlyn · Married on 04/21/2018

Perfect, special, seam-less, stress-free, and affordable!!!

The Miller Place Inn was the best choice I could have made for my wedding! I have so many good things to say about them.
    The hall is incredible, its beautiful and well thought out. They only to one wedding at a time. They have an incredible bridal suite which was amazing for us on our wedding day. We had special time with family and our bridal party (and actually got to eat), before we went to mingle with all of our guests. The grounds are beautiful and the service was excellent. They keep their hall so clean and put so much hard work into keeping it beautiful and up to date.
    Right before my wedding they had spent their only unbooked weekend of the year to paint, add decorations and update the carpet. The hall had already looked stunning but they truly go above and beyond to make things always look fresh and beautiful.
    From the moment I picked the Miller Place Inn for our wedding hall all my planning became so much easier and so much more enjoyable. They are truly experts at their trade. They have perfected things and know how to make the day run smoothly and optimize every moment of a bride and grooms day! They took all the stress out of planning because they truly desired to give me the wedding of my dreams and do it affordably! They gave me and excellent deal, which was uncompared by any other wedding hall I visited on Long Island, (and I visited 9). They were so generous. They customized their menu and threw things into our package. They made me feel so excited and feel so special. They were truly so generous with all they offered. They are honest and will always give you the very best. There is no stress or negotiation needed once you choose the Miller Place Inn. They put so much love and passion into all they do. They truly desire to bring happiness and ‘the best wedding’ to their clients.
    I used all the vendors recommended by the hall and they were all excellent to work with. The team at the Miler Place Inn does all the hard work in selecting their vendors. So I simply had to choose which I liked.
    The food was phenomenal. They offered soo much food for our wedding! They choices were endless and they were all excellent. Everyone talked about the quality and variety of the food at our wedding. My husband and I left our wedding full ( and you rarely hear that from any bride or groom).
    They had a bridal attendant there to make sure we ate, and was there if we needed anything. The bridal attendant was excellent. Before walking into our reception after cocktail hour the bridal attendant facilitated it so my husband and I could have a moment quietly together before joining our guests. It was such a sweet moment that I am so grateful for. They truly think of everything to make sure you have the best day.
    I could go on and on. But what truly made my experience with the MP Inn so excellent was the relationship I built with the staff there. I always looked forward toany excuse to go to the hall and meet with the staff. The owners and staff truly become family. They invest in you and help you to have the day of your dreams. It is so clear that they truly love what they do. They were all present on the day of my wedding to make sure things ran smoothly! When I walked off our bus and arrived at the reception I was handed a bottle of wine as a gift from Donna! They were so incredibly thoughtful during the entire process. I am so glad I choose the MP Inn. And when my sister got engaged it was a no brainer to use them again. My whole family fell in love with the hall and the owners. My wedding was so perfect and it was all due to their passion and hard work. I am so thankful for the Miller Place Inn and all their wonderful staff. I would recommend them to anyone!

Miller Place Inn 16
  • Mindy

Mindy · Married on 11/03/2017

When I first saw this venue online, I immediately fell in love. The site was beautiful, it was well maintained and I just wanted to have my wedding here. When we stopped at the site on a random Sunday afternoon, they welcomed us in, and made us feel like part of the family, we were sold.

Everything communication was promptly answered, I never felt like I was annoying them with my questions. They worked around my need to reschedule our food tasting, and made every effort to make everything look just as I had imagined.

My wedding day did not disappoint. We were greeted with champagne when we first arrived for photographs. The lovely scenery was taken advantage of for photographs with our family and bridal party. Our bridal attendant was top notch in making sure everything was taken care of that we needed. The entire evening and event ran smoothly and I have heard from many people how great of a time they had. Definitely recommend strongly!

Miller Place Inn 17

Alaina · Married on 10/20/2017

The Miller Place Inn has to be the best kept secret on Long Island. When I first saw this venue online, I immediately fell in love. When we met with Donna, we realized this was the place for us. Quaint, romantic, family-owned and one wedding at a time. You truly feel like royalty on your wedding day. They also work with you! No wedding-factory here. You can personalize everything about your day. Better yet--guests receive a FULL PLATE of food. We were married nearly 3 months ago, and our friends and family are still raving about it.

I have to say the morning of our wedding was HECTIC, and as soon as we arrived at the venue, I felt my stress melt away. Our maître d, Brandon, was absolutely EVERYWHERE. He even offered to hold my mom's purse while our DJ introduced her. You don't get that kind of service anywhere else.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

I absolutely love Donna and her family! The feel is so intimate and not corporate feeling at all! The food is phenomenal!!! I can't wait to have our wedding there! Courtney, Chris and Donna are some of the most down to earth people that I've ever met.

Johanna · Married on 09/22/2017

Indeed a hidden jewel in the north shore. Excellent customer service. Caring, professional, not over priced. All my guests are still talking about the goos food, the beautiful place, cozy and clean. Our wedding on Sept. 2017 was everything we could have wished for and it was mostly because of you. Thank you to Donna and all of the staff.

Miller Place Inn 18

Joseph · Married on 08/26/2017

My husband and I just had our wedding here last Saturday 8/26/17. Words can never fully explain how amazing our wedding was! If you are looking for an intimate beautiful venue that is not your typical gaudy catering hall, then this is the place for you.

We had just under 100 guests and the Miller Place Inn was the perfect size for us. Big enough where our guests were not on top of eachother and had plenty of room but not too large where our party looked swallowed up.

Planning a wedding from out of state can be very stressful. Donna and Courtney went above and beyond to ensure us that they were on top of everything and our day would be perfect. They were both so efficient and so accommodating. If I had any questions then they had answers within minutes. They truly made us feel like family and that we were not just another wedding to them.

The day of the wedding my husband and I had top notch service. Our Attendant Denise and Matire'D Brandon ensured that everything ran smoothly and that my husband and I did not have to lift a finger. They were always there with a huge smile to handle anything we needed and went above and beyond to make sure our guests had a great time. Our guests could not stop raving about the service, food and drinks!

If I could do my wedding all over again I would not have changed a thing!

TRea · Married on 08/17/2016

We booked our wedding for June of 2017 with Donna and Chris at the Miller Place Inn. From the second we walked in the door, Chris greeted me and my fiance by our first names, he immediately offered us beverages and then took us on a tour and answered any and all questions that we had. Then when we sat down with Donna, we were served coffee and delicious food. Aside from the fantastic treatment from the start, Donna was real and genuine and provided us with so many options. I knew right then and there this was going to be the place for us. We can't wait to start planning with them and have the best day of our lives there!

Raven · Married on 07/02/2016

I got married last summer at Miller Place Inn. I don't think 5 stars is even enough
    Donna, Chris and the entire staff went above and beyond. My wedding was beyond amazing. They are amazing people and make you feel so comfortable. Highly recommended them

Stephanie · Married on 03/20/2016

Wow ! Our wedding was a million times better than we ever imagined ! Donna, Chris, Courtney, Brandon, Denise, and the rest of their staff did the most amazing job possible. I can not believe how smooth our special day went, they ensured everything was perfect for us . Donna, Chris, and Courtney were there for us this past year making sure we were stress-free and happy. They made sure everything we asked for we got, and they even let our two dogs comes to the ceremony - which was the most important to us. The food was aaaamazing, everyone loved it! All of our guests can't stop talking about how beautiful MPI is and how much they enjoyed our wedding . I truly can't thank you guys enough for making our wedding so so special . I recommend every couple get married here , you won't be disappointed!!!!!!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/24/2015

5 stars every aspect HANDS DOWN!!!! Chris and Donna accommodated me in every way, NEVER let me feel like a burden for calling them with my million questions almost daily. Always helping me answering all questions. Venue is amazingly beautiful and they're entire staff is on point! And you don't sacrafoie quality for their crazy good prices! My guests were blown away with the food and staff, even more so that they offer seconds!!! They made my wedding more than what I hoped and they were such a pleasure to work with.

Marissa · Married on 11/28/2014

The Miller Place Inn is a fantastic place to have your wedding or host an event. There is one wedding at a time so all the focus is on the bride and groom and their guests. There are many packages to choose from, and you get to pick the one that is perfect for you! The food is absolutely delicious and the wait staff is very attentive. The whole thing is family owned and operated by the Regina Family. They are a very personable family who will do anything to make their guests comfortable and feel at home.

Diana · Married on 11/28/2014

The Miller place Inn was outstanding and I would recommend it to anyone. The food displays were gorgeous and the food was amazing!! The staff was very attentive and personable. They were very accommodating and flexible they made my day a day I would never forget. The grounds were gorgeous and the bridge/ waterfall was fabulous. I reccomend this place to everyone who needs any sort of event catered!

Stephanie · Married on 11/15/2014

I cannot say enough about the staff at the Miller Place Inn! They were amazing. The food was delicious,as well as, plentiful, and every request was met with a "no problem!" I was so impressed with the professionalism and because of this my wedding went smoothly. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND The Miller Place Inn!

My daughter's wedding was on October 18, 2014 at The Miller Place Inn. It was everything we could have imagined and more... So much help with planning every detail thanks to Donna. She helped us so much, words cannot express how thankful we are. The food was so delicious that my family and friends are still talking about it! The service was remarkable! The bridal attendants, Denise and Courtney were so attentive to my daughters needs and made her feel like a princess. Chris and Brandon took care of everything that night, They made sure my daughter and her husband enjoyed themselves. The room was gorgeous, with all the new renovations, you felt like you were at an wedding in a palace. The marble floor was stunning, when my daughter danced she looked like Cinderella. Everything sparkled in that entire wedding hall. The lighting was always perfect! The Miller Place Inn gave my daughter a wedding that you can only dream about...The Miller Place made that dream come true.

Seraphina · Married on 08/17/2014

The Miller Place Inn is a beautiful, elegant venue for a wedding. I have also been present for other events and it is quite lovely. They cater to every need and make sure that someone is always on top of what needs to be done. Service and food is always excellent, and truly makes your time there special. They do absolutely everything in their power to make your night perfect. The staff is always friendly and efficient, and always has a smile.

For a winter wedding it was the best. The service was stunning and our bridal attendant Denise was right on. The food was beyond my expectations, presentation and delivery , service of the wait staff brilliant. Music , dancing ,laughter. The bartenders had everything our guests asked for and the drinks were perfectly poured. They worked hard and our quests were never disappointed. The room shined will a glow of complete perfection. Can only say I was pleased beyond imagination. What a beautiful day we will never forget. Thank you ,The Regina Family for a memory of a life time. C. J. Lucks

Miller Place Inn was absolutely phenomenal! They went above and beyond for our wedding. The food was amazing, the customer service was amazing, the amount of love they have for their business is unbelievable. MPI is really the hidden treasure of Long Island. My husband and I live in Florida and they made it sosososo easy to plan from so far away. If we ever renew our vows, we will do it again at the Miller Place Inn! Thanks Chris and crew!

• W

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2012

Start to finish the MPI was the best place for my husband and I so celebrate the most amazing day of our lives with friends and family. Christopher Regina (owner) was the nicest man in the world and really gave us an incredible party and at such a great price. The food, service and atmospher at the MPI is top notch. The bridal suite is enormous and our attendant Denise was a doll! We live around the corner from the MPI but would have traveled from anywhere to have our reception here.