Miller Place Inn Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Brittni
    Brittni M. Married on 10/23/2021

Best night of our lives

I can't recommend this place enough. I absolutely had the best wedding, it was everything I imagined and more. Donna and Courtney are the best, they are so attentive and easy to communicate with. They are able to bring my vision to life.

I love that the cocktail room is very large and has enough seating for every guest, to me that is a huge plus. The food was delicious, all my guest raved about it. The chef even came out after giving out seconds. I hate going to weddings and not being able to sit with my food. The drinks were delicious and they were able to even serve my favorite martini, espresso!

My band was able to fit comfortably in the room with 150 guest. The reception room is beautiful with the chandelier and marble dance floor!

Once I have my photos I will add some!
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 06/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I wish I could give more than 5 stars!

I honestly don’t know where to begin. I cannot say enough about the Miller Place Inn! Planning and organizing a wedding is never easy, let alone throwing a pandemic into the mix. We had to postpone our wedding three times, and through it all, the entire staff at the Miller Place Inn was there for us. From day one they welcomed us in as if we were family. My husband and I couldn’t have been in better hands! From the moment we met Donna and Courtney, we felt an immediate connection as if we’d known them for years. Through the pandemic, they reached out to us and were transparent every step of the way! They eased every bit of anxiety we had and made what is easily the most stressful situation completely stress free for us. We were finally able to have our wedding this past Saturday, and it was everything we could’ve hoped for! The food was INCREDIBLE! The entire staff was attentive, caring and honestly a complete blast to be around! They exceeded every expectation we had and we are so grateful to each and every one of them! If you’re looking for a venue for anything from weddings to birthday parties, you NEED to visit the Miller Place Inn! It was hands down one of the absolute best experiences of our lives. Other venues we visited seemed to just see us as dollar signs. The MPI was the complete opposite! They genuinely cared about us and what we wanted and how we felt. Not once did we ever feel unheard or dismissed. Donna is easily the most kindhearted human being I have come across throughout this whole process and I am beyond thankful to have had her in my corner through it all. She is an absolute gem! Courtney was fabulous! She shared in our excitement and even gave me so many tips and advice throughout the last year and we are so thankful for that! Thank you so much MPI for making our day unforgettable! I would highly recommend having your next event at the MPI, you won’t regret it!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 10/18/2020

Wedding 10/20/19

Almost a year later literally to the date and I am writing another review to “extended family” the MPI family are amazing people I wrote a review a year ago but feel another one is warranted. The Regina family went above and beyond to make my wedding the most magical day ever with fair pricing, amazing food but most importantly being people who actually CARE which is very hard to find. Any questions or concerns Donna was their as if she was a second Mom during the entire process. I met and called probably to many times cause of the worry wart I was and she was always there to reassure and help with whatever she could. Hands down the most loving business people I have ever met. I look forward to many more parties that I will be able to host at the MPI for whatever reason I can find. 100 percent recommend this venue and family if you want the most personable experience and to not just be another customer. I can honestly say we love the Regina family and all they had to offer us and hope to see them in the near future when I can find a reason to throw a party!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Michael
    Michael Married on 10/15/2020

Highly recommend

Recommend MPI for anyone looking for venue
  • Jeanine
    Jeanine Married on 10/02/2020

Best venue ever!

If you’re looking for a venue that is absolutely STUNNING & a great staff
    And vendors that they recommend!
    I have been talking with Donna For over two years, then the pandemic happened and she was there for us through it all! Who knew what was going to happen! But she pulled it off for us! We built a relationship with them and I’ll always remember that! The place is gorgeous, the staff was amazing & we couldn’t of been happier with our choice. They are privately owned and honestly I like that more! Love this place!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 09/25/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gives you butterflies the moment you walk in

One of the best venues! Up to date, stunning and feels like home. Foods delicious
    Samantha Married on 09/06/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Donna and Courtney are amazing
  • keriberri
    Keri Married on 09/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Besides the great price, everybody there was on point. As soon as i arrived i was greeted with every team member. totally recommend this place
    Victoria Married on 05/25/2019

Best venue in Long Island

Donna was amazing and we loved everyone’s professionalism and how they celebrated love. We highly recommend MPI after visiting other venues. If you want to be treated top notch they have no competition!
  • Alicia
    Alicia Married on 05/10/2019

Best.Day.Ever

When I think about my wedding day I can't help but be so incredibly grateful for the staff here at the Miller Place Inn. When looking for a wedding venue my husband and I felt like a dollar sign. A lot of New York venues were nice, but didn't treat us the kindness that Miller Place Inn had. They truly care about every detail of your day, and care about the couple as if they are family. They made sure we had time to spend together on our wedding day, to eat and laugh together. I will remember that little moment for the rest of my life. Donna, Chris, Courtney, Brandon, and Denise made our big day so incredibly special. And - Yes, you read that right. I was actually able to eat on my wedding day. My husband too. The food was fantastic - and they let us add any requests or customize the menu. The staff was right there with us asking if we needed absolutely anything. But we never did, because they took care of EVERYTHING ! I'd also like to think I was a pretty "lax" bride, I didn't have many demands and just kind of went with the flow. I trusted MPI for everything, and my wedding turned out absolutely beautiful.
    All of my vendors ADORED Miller place inn and it showed. There was so much love and respect in the room it kicked off our awesome big day. This venue knows how to provide the perfect wedding day. I will be forever grateful for this venue, and will cherish every second. Will absolutely be using this venue for more of life's milestones!
  • Tara
    Tara C. Married on 03/29/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fabulous, Food amazing, service top notch!

professional, welcoming, wonderful hospitality, great food, and best of all they take your wedding very serious with wanting their bride and groom to be happy! We loved our wedding some much !
    Colleen A. Married on 03/08/2019

Truly a fairytale venue

My husband and I got married at the Miller Place Inn on August 3, 2019. From beginning our planning to the end of our reception Donna and the rest of the team at the Miller Place truly went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was everything we ever imagined and more. Whenever we had any questions or panics the team would be there to help. They made sure our wedding fit with our vision. I can honestly say that the goal at Miller Place Inn is to give couples their dream wedding and they do all they can to make it a reality. In addition to the wonderful team the venue is beautiful inside and out and the food is phenomenal. Our guests still rave about the food and the beauty of this venue. I would recommend the Miller Place Inn to any couple looking to get married on Long Island. I honestly could never say enough good things about this venue.
    Aimee P. Married on 01/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful MPI Makes You Feel Like Family!

PERFECTION! From the moment I spoke to Donna on the phone in January, 2018, I knew my wedding would be at The Miller Place Inn. She instantly made me feel like family and never ceased being attentive, caring, professional, and accommodating – I felt like I knew her for years! Courtney on staff was phenomenal also; she ensured that every last detail was addressed. She and Donna both made my husband and me feel like they were just as excited for our wedding day as we were! Any time I had a question or an idea, it was answered promptly. Any time I wanted to stop in, I was welcome. Donna and her team made the wedding planning process a pleasure rather than a stressful endeavor (I can honestly say I miss working with them now that the wedding is over)! The décor, the atmosphere, the staff, were absolutely wonderful – the gorgeous tree in the cocktail room helped make our Winter Wonderland theme come to life. THE FOOD WAS AMAZING... both the quality and the abundance, were delicious and beautifully presented. We especially loved the fact that Donna ordered a special kind of fish at my husband’s request and included a family recipe as one of our menu options. The dessert display and the specially prepared Bananas Foster were a fantastic touch, as well! Prices were very reasonable with package options! Recommended partnering vendors (including Long Island Sound DJs) were ALL outstanding! Newly updated cocktail room! Ridiculously beautiful, large, and comfortable bridal suite with fantastic bridal attendant, Stephanie! Location and setting were stunning! Truly a best kept secret on the North Shore of Long Island! I wholeheartedly recommend having a wedding, or any kind of formal affair for that matter, at the Miller Place Inn! I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT MY WEDDING DAY, JANUARY 19, 2019 – THANK YOU, DONNA, FOR KICKING OFF MY HAPPILY EVER AFTER IN STYLE!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 09/22/2018

Nothing short from AMAZING

I can not even begin to describe my experience with Donna, Courtney and the whole Miller Place Inn Staff. They're legit AMAZING! From the moment my Husband and I met them and their BEAUTIFUL venue I knew my wedding day was going to be everything I wanted it to be. I fell in love with their beautiful out door ceremony area and the fact that they were surrounded by BUTTERFLIES! They always checked in make sure everything was going smooth with the wedding planning. The FOOD OH MY GOD amazing!!!!!!! People still today talk about how good it was and how we should visit just to get some of the mashed potato (HAHA). I will never forget how absolutely beautiful my wedding was and it was all thanks to Donna and her loving family/staff because there, thats what they're and they treat you like FAMILY! Thank you all for the best memory I will cherish and for allowing us to share our special moment with our family and friends at your beautiful venue. I will always recommend any friend or family getting married to them.
  • Christie
    Christie Married on 09/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A beautiful one wedding at a time location

I love that this venue only did one wedding at a time because I felt that everyone there was fully focused on making our wedding as special as possible. The Regina family was so welcoming and gave us so many add ons to show their appreciation for us booking with them. They answered all of our questions and made themselves available as much as possible. Courtney, the banquet manager, was just absolutely amazing. She went above and beyond to ease my worries and is an amazing person. The food was so delicious and I felt that we got a lot of food for what we paid. The cocktail hour and dessert was loaded with different hot and cold choices that my guests are still talking about months after the wedding. The staff took so much time to use all of the decorations that I gave them and make sure everything was included on my day. They just redid the whole inside of the place, so everything looks new and fresh, which made for an excellent back drop in pictures. The bridal suite/man cave area is very roomy and was a great spot for my bridal party to hang out and prep in. I would give this venue a 10/10 because they made my whole wedding day perfect. If you’re looking to not spend a fortune and also have a perfect day then I highly recommend giving MPI a thought!
    Pheona Married on 08/30/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Really made my dream come through

I knew what day I wanted to get married on, what colors to wear, what theme I wanted & who was gonna be attending. The only thing I didn’t know was where I was gonna have my big day on. So I started browsing the internet looking for that perfect venue to host my big day & low & behold I stumbled upon the absolute perfect place called The Miller Place Inn.
    It was absolutely beautiful & then I knew my big day was about to come together. I met with the wonderful owners & staff, Donna, Chris & Courtney. We sat down to go over the arrangements & my plans for the wedding & by the end of the meeting they reassured me that they’re going to make my wedding day as memorable & beautiful as I could ever imagine. And sure enough that’s what they did.

Then came my big day & upon arriving, everything was absolutely stunning, beautiful & perfect. It was exactly what I wanted & imagined. I couldn’t be any happier & satisfied. The entire staff of Miller Place Inn was very polite, pleasant, professional & very helpful to all our guests. The bridal suite was exceptionally beautiful. The entire set up was as if it was out of a movie. There was champagne & refreshments for myself & my bridal party. After our beautiful ceremony, then came the cocktail hour which was a delight for our guest. The food was delicious & the staff made sure everyone was well taken care of. It was the reception hour, & as my newly husband & I danced our way into the reception hall we couldn’t helped but to be amazed at what we were entering into. We were so in awe of how beautiful & elegant the entire set up was. The table set up was beautiful, the flower arrangements all around the room the lights. They had really transformed the place, it was like my dream came to reality. Everything was so well organized, the food was absolutely delicious. The staff made sure everyone got served on time & even seconds. The Miller Place Inn was the absolute perfect place to host my beautiful wedding. All Thanks to Donna, Chris, Courtney & the ENTIRE staff & family at The Miller Place Inn for making my wedding a dream come true.
    Theresa Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing Experience!

Are you looking for a day that is customized entirely to you and your vision? If so, Miller Place Inn is where you should have your wedding. No two events there are the same because Donna takes the times to get to know each and every client and transform every detail that you mention into reality. From day one I felt comfortable with Donna and knew that I was in the best hands. I had visions of how I wanted everything to look, what the food would taste like, how the day would go and Miller Place Inn exceeded every single expectation. Courtney was at all of my planning meeting with Donna and she also made sure nothing was overlooked. She took detailed notes, asked the right questions and made me feel at ease during the entire process. Their attention to detail is impeccable. Our bridal attendant was Denise and she was my right hand person during my wedding, making sure I got everything I needed. Besides being a stunning wedding venue, the food was incredible! There are so many options to choose from and I was not disappointed in a single item, it all tasted amazing. THANK YOU to Miller Place Inn for making my dreams come true. My love story is a fairytale, and you made that story come to life. Thank you for the most magical day!
    Rosalee Married on 05/25/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I married my husband at Miller Place Inn in Maybof 2015. I tell everyone who will listen how fabulous of an experience we had. Imagine you have a fairy Godmother and Godfather helping you plan and execute your perfect day! Donna and Chris treat their clients and guests like family. There’s no other way to put it. The intimacy and feelings of belonging when you’re dealing with Donna and her staff are above and beyond. I felt like the only, most important bride ever and from what I hear every bride feels the same. I’ve also had the pleasure of being a guest at a wedding this past year and I was so pleasantly impressed by the guest treatment.
    Kaitlyn Married on 04/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect, special, seam-less, stress-free, and affordable!!!

The Miller Place Inn was the best choice I could have made for my wedding! I have so many good things to say about them.
    The hall is incredible, its beautiful and well thought out. They only to one wedding at a time. They have an incredible bridal suite which was amazing for us on our wedding day. We had special time with family and our bridal party (and actually got to eat), before we went to mingle with all of our guests. The grounds are beautiful and the service was excellent. They keep their hall so clean and put so much hard work into keeping it beautiful and up to date.
    Right before my wedding they had spent their only unbooked weekend of the year to paint, add decorations and update the carpet. The hall had already looked stunning but they truly go above and beyond to make things always look fresh and beautiful.
    From the moment I picked the Miller Place Inn for our wedding hall all my planning became so much easier and so much more enjoyable. They are truly experts at their trade. They have perfected things and know how to make the day run smoothly and optimize every moment of a bride and grooms day! They took all the stress out of planning because they truly desired to give me the wedding of my dreams and do it affordably! They gave me and excellent deal, which was uncompared by any other wedding hall I visited on Long Island, (and I visited 9). They were so generous. They customized their menu and threw things into our package. They made me feel so excited and feel so special. They were truly so generous with all they offered. They are honest and will always give you the very best. There is no stress or negotiation needed once you choose the Miller Place Inn. They put so much love and passion into all they do. They truly desire to bring happiness and ‘the best wedding’ to their clients.
    I used all the vendors recommended by the hall and they were all excellent to work with. The team at the Miler Place Inn does all the hard work in selecting their vendors. So I simply had to choose which I liked.
    The food was phenomenal. They offered soo much food for our wedding! They choices were endless and they were all excellent. Everyone talked about the quality and variety of the food at our wedding. My husband and I left our wedding full ( and you rarely hear that from any bride or groom).
    They had a bridal attendant there to make sure we ate, and was there if we needed anything. The bridal attendant was excellent. Before walking into our reception after cocktail hour the bridal attendant facilitated it so my husband and I could have a moment quietly together before joining our guests. It was such a sweet moment that I am so grateful for. They truly think of everything to make sure you have the best day.
    I could go on and on. But what truly made my experience with the MP Inn so excellent was the relationship I built with the staff there. I always looked forward toany excuse to go to the hall and meet with the staff. The owners and staff truly become family. They invest in you and help you to have the day of your dreams. It is so clear that they truly love what they do. They were all present on the day of my wedding to make sure things ran smoothly! When I walked off our bus and arrived at the reception I was handed a bottle of wine as a gift from Donna! They were so incredibly thoughtful during the entire process. I am so glad I choose the MP Inn. And when my sister got engaged it was a no brainer to use them again. My whole family fell in love with the hall and the owners. My wedding was so perfect and it was all due to their passion and hard work. I am so thankful for the Miller Place Inn and all their wonderful staff. I would recommend them to anyone!
    Connell Married on 04/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My daughter just had her wedding at the Miller Place Inn. The staff, food, and venue was spectacular. Many of our guests commented that it was the best wedding celebration they ever attended. We could not have been more pleased. The Miller Place Inn has my unqualified recommendation and endorsement. A heartfelt thank you for a perfectly executed affair.
  • Mindy
    Mindy Married on 11/03/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    When I first saw this venue online, I immediately fell in love. The site was beautiful, it was well maintained and I just wanted to have my wedding here. When we stopped at the site on a random Sunday afternoon, they welcomed us in, and made us feel like part of the family, we were sold.

Everything communication was promptly answered, I never felt like I was annoying them with my questions. They worked around my need to reschedule our food tasting, and made every effort to make everything look just as I had imagined.

My wedding day did not disappoint. We were greeted with champagne when we first arrived for photographs. The lovely scenery was taken advantage of for photographs with our family and bridal party. Our bridal attendant was top notch in making sure everything was taken care of that we needed. The entire evening and event ran smoothly and I have heard from many people how great of a time they had. Definitely recommend strongly!
    Alaina Married on 10/20/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The Miller Place Inn has to be the best kept secret on Long Island. When I first saw this venue online, I immediately fell in love. When we met with Donna, we realized this was the place for us. Quaint, romantic, family-owned and one wedding at a time. You truly feel like royalty on your wedding day. They also work with you! No wedding-factory here. You can personalize everything about your day. Better yet--guests receive a FULL PLATE of food. We were married nearly 3 months ago, and our friends and family are still raving about it.

I have to say the morning of our wedding was HECTIC, and as soon as we arrived at the venue, I felt my stress melt away. Our maître d, Brandon, was absolutely EVERYWHERE. He even offered to hold my mom's purse while our DJ introduced her. You don't get that kind of service anywhere else.
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I absolutely love Donna and her family! The feel is so intimate and not corporate feeling at all! The food is phenomenal!!! I can't wait to have our wedding there! Courtney, Chris and Donna are some of the most down to earth people that I've ever met.
    Johanna Married on 09/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Indeed a hidden jewel in the north shore. Excellent customer service. Caring, professional, not over priced. All my guests are still talking about the goos food, the beautiful place, cozy and clean. Our wedding on Sept. 2017 was everything we could have wished for and it was mostly because of you. Thank you to Donna and all of the staff.
    Joseph Married on 08/26/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I just had our wedding here last Saturday 8/26/17. Words can never fully explain how amazing our wedding was! If you are looking for an intimate beautiful venue that is not your typical gaudy catering hall, then this is the place for you.

We had just under 100 guests and the Miller Place Inn was the perfect size for us. Big enough where our guests were not on top of eachother and had plenty of room but not too large where our party looked swallowed up.

Planning a wedding from out of state can be very stressful. Donna and Courtney went above and beyond to ensure us that they were on top of everything and our day would be perfect. They were both so efficient and so accommodating. If I had any questions then they had answers within minutes. They truly made us feel like family and that we were not just another wedding to them.

The day of the wedding my husband and I had top notch service. Our Attendant Denise and Matire'D Brandon ensured that everything ran smoothly and that my husband and I did not have to lift a finger. They were always there with a huge smile to handle anything we needed and went above and beyond to make sure our guests had a great time. Our guests could not stop raving about the service, food and drinks!

If I could do my wedding all over again I would not have changed a thing!
illustration stars