The Mill Kitchen and Bar Reviews

3 Reviews for The Mill Kitchen and Bar

• Jill

Jill Edwards · Married on 08/21/2019

Wonderful Rehearsal Dinner

We had our son's rehearsal dinner at The Mill Kitchen and Bar. It was a pleasure to plan the dinner with the help of Chloe Davey, private event planner at The Mill Kitchen and Bar. My husband and I started the process by choosing one of several private event rooms available. Then we enjoyed a free food tasting with my son, Kyle, and his fiance', Aimee. All the food was delicious. Kyle and Aimee chose shrimp and grits and braised short ribs for their rehearsal dinner.

Over the next several months I was able to contact Chloe via text messages. She was extremely helpful and prompt in responding to my questions and requests.

On the night of Kyle and Aimee's rehearsal dinner we dropped off candles, flowers, place cards and a few decorations for our private room. Chloe Davey was there to meet us. She promised us that when we arrived after the rehearsal the room would be set up and decorated. They did a wonderful job setting out our decorations. The room looked lovely! It was a pleasure to welcome our guests to that lovely cool room on a warm July evening.

There were several people there to serve drinks to our guests as they arrived. When everyone was there we asked the waiters/waitresses to set up the buffet. About fifteen minutes later the food was in place. Our guests enjoyed the food and there were leftovers. After the meal several toasts were made to the bride and groom. Then dessert was served and we spent more time talking with friends. It was a special night for us all.

Sent on 08/21/2019

The Mill Kitchen and Bar's reply:

Thank you Jill for the wonderful review. We enjoyed having you with us for your sons rehearsal dinner and we hope to see you again soon!

Sharon · Married on 10/24/2015

Such acute venue and very well-managed. Our rehearsal dinner went off without a hitch!

Sent on 11/20/2015
  • I

Ilani · Married on 03/21/2015

We had our rehearsal dinner at the Mill Kitchen & Bar and it was awesome and delicious! My mother-in-law did all the legwork for the event, and she loved working with the event manager (who I know fielded a ton of questions and requests). It was a little rainy on the Friday before our wedding, so we had pre-dinner drinks in the covered patio area, and it was so lovely! Service was great and the food (apps, entrees, and desserts) was amazing! The banquet room (upstairs) was lovely and fit our party of about 55-60 well. Definitely recommend for a Roswell-based wedding!

Sent on 05/01/2015