The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates Reviews

168 | Aubrey, TX

168 Reviews for The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates

Cortney · Married on 11/13/2015

Our wedding at The Milestone in Aubrey was even better than we could have imagined. Lauren was our coordinator and she was fantastic throughout the entire planning process. Each and every detail was taken care of and it all ran smoothly. Every person on staff was extremely accommodating and made us feel so special on the big day. The venue is charming and beautiful. We are so glad we had our wedding here and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/01/2016

Pam · Married on 11/08/2015

The Milestone is exceptional...They provided my daughter with the wedding of her dreams... Everything was perfect Meghan is awesome

Sent on 11/11/2015

Aside from the fact that the milestone is absolutely BEAUTIFUL, I would just like to focus my review on their customer service. From the very first time you speak with them on the phone, until the end of your wedding night, I cannot even find the words to describe how wonderful their customer service is. My wedding coordinator was Renee, and let me tell you, she was the glue that held everything together perfectly. She was always two steps ahead of me from start to finish, and because of that my wedding day was 100% STRESS FREE! She not only kept all of the entire wedding party on schedule, but also every vendor. She was laid back and friendly, but also performed her job to perfection! I would also like to compliment Lucas, he made my entire bridal party and I feel very special, and made sure we were completely comfortable throughout our time at the bridal suite. I have to say the Milestone has the entire package when it comes to wedding venues!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Jill · Married on 10/24/2015

I could not have picked a more perfect place for my wedding! Not only is the venue gorgeous, but the food is delicious (a lot to choose from, by the way), and the staff was so attentive and professional.

Our wedding coordinator, Lauren, was amazing. She was always on top of things and I felt completely comfortable with her handling one of the most special days of my life.

I highly, highly recommend The Milestone for weddings. They truly made our wedding day magical.

Jill F.

Sent on 01/11/2016

How can I explain The Milestone effectively... Perfect? Wonderful? Amazing? Enchanting? Mind blowing? Marvelous? Any of those words describe my experience every step of the way. From the initial tour and follow-up hand written thank you note (who does that?! amazing!), to the open house (glamorous and informative!), the entire planning process (professional and easy), to the rehearsal (well-organized and clear instruction), and of course, the wedding day itself which went off without a hitch. Renee is the most laid back, easy to work with individual I have ever met, and she gets the job done flawlessly and with a smile! She definitely will make you, as the bride, feel at ease and reassured that every need, and decoration, flower and prop is in its place. The Milestone clearly takes pride in their wedding services and staff as I never met a person there I didn't get along with.
    The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous. I used the Aubrey location mansion for both ceremony and reception indoors, and the day of the wedding everything was perfect. The staff accommodated my unique vintage props and I was allowed to hang extra lights from the balcony!
    The food is exquisite! Everyone gushed over the quality, and quantity!! We did not have bar service but they offered us mock champagne & a "signature" drink.
    The price is well worth it & in my opinion, a steal for the customer service, services, and location.
    A fairy tale wedding if I ever saw one :)

Sent on 12/31/2014

Natalie · Married on 09/25/2015

To say that The Milestone Aubrey had HUGE expectations to fill is an understatement. 28 years of dreaming and planning for my wedding and a very demanding full time job, with only 4 months to ACTUALLY plan the wedding... and it COULD NOT HAVE GONE BETTER! Meghan was our coordinator and the day of the wedding she shined! From confirming with every vendor & getting things in place EARLY (not "on time"), making sure that I ate, that my veil was situated correctly, and remembering to bring me my bouquet when I would leave it places and so many minor details that I didn't even know to think of that go into the Wedding day. She really made it such an EFFORTLESS day of pure bliss. As a musician, I had the ceremony timed out down to the second as far as the music goes, and Meghan not only had it perfect but worked with our DJ to really make it an amazing ceremony entrance! (I still cry every time I see the video). The Milestone Aubrey allowed us so much flexibility along with providing almost everything that we needed. I hope that future brides will enjoy the beautiful cross that my dad made for the Aubrey location!! We will always remember The Milestone Aubrey as a huge part in the best day of our lives!

Sent on 11/24/2015
  • I

Ikponmwosa · Married on 09/20/2015

The efficiency of having the bulk of what you need for the wedding provided by the wedding venue is priceless and Lauren is awesome!!

Sent on 09/10/2015

I love love love the milestone. I had Meghan as my coordinator and she was amazing. She responded to every single one of my emails right away and was accommodating and helpful the entire time. This venue was gorgeous for my wedding this past weekend. I highly recommend the milestone to anyone looking to have a gorgeous, stress-free wedding.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Andrea · Married on 08/29/2015

The Milestone was amazing! My original venue was flooded and I found the milestone about 2 months before my wedding. They made an incredibly stressful situation so much easier. Lauren was my coordinator and she was great! She was so organized, calm, responsive, and flexible with everything. They worked with me on my budget and were able to match what I had originally planned to spend at my other venue even though it was far less than what they usually charged. The venue is absolutely beautiful. The bridal suite is spacious and makes for great getting ready pictures. On the day of the wedding, Lucas and Lauren were so efficient and helped keep everything on track. There was some family drama on the day of the wedding, and they were both so professional and helpful. They went above and beyond what I ever thought was possible. The venue change was incredibly stressful, but I am so glad I ended up at the Milestone. My wedding was perfect, and I attribute that to the Milestone and their incredible staff!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Abby · Married on 07/12/2015

The Milestone was an incredible place to have our wedding. Our assigned wedding planner, Renee, did a great job keeping everything organized and just letting us have fun and enjoy the special time of planning a wedding. The venue is gorgeous, and the food was incredible! You get so many things included in your price for the venue. I would recommend this venue to anybody in the DFW area that is getting married.

The time leading up to the wedding, as well as the wedding day, was so sweet and magical. It was all so stress free thanks to Renee and the staff at the Milestone. They helped us with all the little details along the way. And the guests truly enjoyed the venue. Everyone had a great time! We wouldn't have had our wedding anywhere else. It was perfect!

Sent on 08/08/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/28/2015

Amazing venue and staff! We worked with Lauren and she was the absolute best. She was so helpful and patient. I am super indecisive and she never complained about it lol. My whole wedding day was stress free thankful to her help. I got married at the Krum location, and this venue has the absolute BEST lighting. I am sure the Aubrey location is just as beautiful. It is impossible to take a bad picture. I couldn't have been more thankful for choosing this venue. You will be so thankful you chose this location as well!!

Sent on 08/04/2015

I had my wedding reception in the barn, and it was perfect! everything I had ever wanted and the staff at the Milestone was great!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Megan · Married on 06/27/2015

This wedding venue is the greatest ever! From the time my husband and I booked with them, they helped us step by step, not only prepare for the timeline of events at their venue, but also letting us know when things outside of their control needed to be booked and gave us recommendations for vendors. We worked with Lauren as our planner and she was so organized and helpful, we never had to worry that we were missing a single thing. We had three meetings with her, leading up to our wedding and prior to each meeting Lauren would e-mail you a list of things she recommended be completed before the wedding. This kind of timeline made wedding planning so much easier and organized because they tell you exactly what needs to be done when. On the day of our wedding they were GREAT! We were able to get into the venue at 9 AM to start getting ready, they provided snacks and beverages and frequently checked in on us to help set up anything we needed. The entire facility is absolutely GORGEOUS and well kept. The food is GREAT! Our family was so pleased with our wedding, each member was commenting on what a great job they did for days. While planning a wedding, my husband and I were told by multiple people "just be prepared, something always goes wrong on your wedding day", at The Milestone we did not have to worry about such a thing. I can legitimately say that our wedding was PERFECT and we have so much thanks to this wonderful facility for making that happen!

Sent on 09/21/2015
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 06/13/2015

The Milestone definitely gives you the WOW factor. From the moment we booked with The Milestone until we got in the car following the sparkler sendoff, everything was so great! We had Chloe as our coordinator (every couple is assigned someone who you work with your entire time) and she was perfect. During our 3 detail meetings, she would make sure we were on track as far as what needed to be planned and when. She had an agenda each meeting of certain items that needed to be finalized. The Milestone offers a Bridal Fair for couples who have booked to come and meet vendors and try food. I HIGHLY recommend attending. It was amazing. You can't go wrong with any of the food as it is all great, but this will help you narrow it down. We used most of the Milestone recommended vendors and not only did those vendors offer discounts for being a Milestone bride, it made the day of so smooth. Chloe coordinated with all of the vendors and the only time I was brought in was to make some detail decisions. Everyone associated with the Milestone is a professional who knows the wedding business. They are accommodating to make sure you are happy on your big day and will offer their expertise when needed. What I liked best about the entire day of experience was everything was taken care of by the Milestone. I was able to relax and enjoy my time in the Bridal Suite with my bridesmaids while we got ready. It is a beautiful venue that I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Jasmin · Married on 06/07/2015

Gorgeous venue. Made our big day perfect in every way. Lauren is amazing.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Amazing venue! Staff was excellent and on top of everything. I would definitely recommend The Milestone.

Sent on 06/18/2015

Meredith · Married on 05/15/2015

We absolutely loved our wedding venue at The Milestone in Krum, Texas. Meghan was such a delight to work with and is so professional. I received tons of compliments from family and guests on how beautiful the venue is. I also did not have a single issue on the wedding day, the staff is so knowledgeable and experienced in weddings, it could not have gone better. Our wedding day could not have been more perfect.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Lacy · Married on 05/09/2015

YES YES YES! The Milestone was perfect! Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Wow! My brother recently got married here and the experience was incredible! The staff was amazing, the place was GORGEOUS, and the food was excellent! We had such a good time and it was an incredible night! Thank you so much Milestone for helping to make this a wonderful celebration!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Simone · Married on 04/30/2015

I had my wedding on 4/12/15, and totally lucked into seeing the milestone after a friend suggested it. Everything about it was perfect. Besides everything being beautiful, the company so extremely organized and well run. The food is also delicious, I wouldn't bother with an outside caterer. Meghan was our coordinator and she is absolutely fabulous. She kept us updated and on top of things for the planning period (we booked almost a year and a half in advance). The day of the rehearsal and wedding both ran sooo smoothly. I never had to worry about things getting done or directing the wedding party. I would absolutely 100% recommend both The Milestone and Meghan to any other bride, you won't regret it! Our cake topper got lost when cleaning up, which was sad, but if that was our biggest hitch I would say we did pretty well!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Sheryl · Married on 03/21/2015

The Milestone, Denton, TX, offers stunning landscape and a gorgeous wedding venue for a classic, traditional , chic or whatever type of wedding you plan. The wedding coordinators are exceptional and very well organized. They will organize every detail of your special day while allowing you to add your own personal flare. This venue is almost all inclusive at a very reasonable cost offering delicious cuisine, DJ options , and an amazing cake vendor . They also offer a wide selection of vendors for anything else you will need.
    The Milestone made our dream wedding a reality.

Sent on 05/18/2015

Ashley · Married on 03/20/2015

I had my wedding at the Milestone on 03.20.2015 and I couldn't have asked for more. The venue and staff were amazing and everything was beyond my expectations! If you're thinking about having you wedding in D/FW, look no further! I had my dream wedding at the Milestone! :) The food and service during the reception was absolutely fantastic! I didn't have to worry about one thing! Have your wedding here....You won't regret it!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Pam · Married on 03/15/2015

We had our wedding at The Milestone and could not have been happier with the level of professionalism and service that was provided to us. We were looking for a venue out of town and found the Milestone and just fell in love - I remember walking out and immediately telling my husband that I we had found the place, we cancelled our other tours because we just knew that was it! Our Milestone wedding coordinator, Meghan, helped guide us from the initial planning to the final exit of our wedding night with such ease. They were all so organized and sweet to work with! We could not have asked for a more perfect venue for our magical day! Each of our guests had nothing but compliments on how stunning the building is, how wonderful the catering was and just the overall atmosphere of the entire night! We cannot thank them enough for making our day absolutely perfect in every way!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Christine · Married on 03/08/2015

I fell in love with The Milestone the second we came over the hill on the drive way. My husband and I had a 3 month engagement and they did nothing but help us get things done. Were constantly helpful and professionals. I loved working with the ladies at The Milestone. From being helpful on the wedding day to the food, everything was amazing. I would not change a single thing about my wedding day and I believe it is because The Milestone helped me make my dream come true.

Sent on 03/23/2015

I honestly cannot say enough positive things about my experience with The Milestone! From the day my family and I toured the venue to the day of my wedding the service was EXCEPTIONAL! The staff is incredibly organized, knowledgeable and willing to help in any way possible to ensure you have the best experience.

I worked with Lauren and Mackenzie and attribute the success of my wedding to their skillful planning and execution. They promptly answered all of my questions during the planning process and did it all with smiles on their faces. As the bride, my husband and I never had to worry about a thing as they had it all under control, which allowed us to enjoy the evening and soak up our ceremony and reception! Also, my guests raved about the food, the venue and the service they received all night.

Hands down, BEST venue around! You cant go wrong with choosing The Milestone, truly!

Sent on 03/16/2015