The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates Reviews

168 | Aubrey, TX

168 Reviews for The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates

Rachel · Married on 05/25/2017

Stunning venue. We fell in love he moment we arrived to our tour and knew that this is where we wanted to have our special day with family and friends. Amazing staff! Etheny was our coordinator and her work is exceptional. Highly highly recommend this venue to all brides looking for an elegant and memorable wedding day.

Sent on 08/29/2017

mia · Married on 05/21/2017

We recently got married at the Wildwood Inn and were so happy to find that Milestone was able to provide an entirely vegan reception. The food tasted and looked amazing. If you are looking to have a vegan wedding, they are definitely up to the task!

Sent on 05/27/2017

The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Mia, We are so happy to hear you enjoyed Milestone Catering! It was wonderful to host your wedding, and we hope to see you again at our boutique hotel in the future! - Milestone Catering Management

Kate · Married on 04/22/2017

Wonderful!!

Morgan Creek Barn - Our day of coordinator, Cheyenne, was so incredible to work with. Our wedding day was an absolute dream and was perfect! She paid such close attention to detail and the entire staff was always very professional! We have received so many compliments on how fun and beautiful our wedding was! Cheyenne reached out to all of our vendors prior to our wedding to make sure everyone was on the same page. She went above and beyond. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Katie · Married on 03/11/2017

We got married at the Milestone Mansion in Krum and it was PERFECT. It was a beautiful backdrop for my dream wedding. Tessa was our day of coordinator and she was so wonderful! She made sure the whole evening was perfect. The staff was so sweet and flexible and worked so hard to make my dreams a reality. Highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 03/21/2017

The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Katie, Thank you so much for saying all our venues are beautiful! We loved hosting your wedding at The Milestone | Denton! It's wonderful to hear you loved working with our staff leading up to and on your special day! We could not be happier for you! Best Wishes! - The Milestone | Denton Management
  • W

Whitney · Married on 03/09/2017

Our wedding at The Milestone Mansion was everything that we wanted and more! The staff was so helpful from the first day that we toured through the very end of our wedding night. Our wedding coordinator, Megan, was so professional, helpful, and patient with our crazy family! (; The food was delicious, and one of the biggest benefits for us was how beautiful the venue is on its own that we did just enough decorating to add some personal touches. I fell in love with the venue the first moment I saw it, and it made for a perfect day that we will never forget.

Sent on 04/16/2017

The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Whitney, we absolutely loved celebrating with you and Ryan on your wedding day! It's wonderful to hear you enjoyed working with Meghan and our team leading up to and on your special day! It was a pleasure to help make your dream wedding come to life, and we are are thrilled your guests enjoyed their time and the food! We wish you all the best in your marriage! - The Milestone | Aubrey Management

Jessica · Married on 01/27/2017

Milestone Aubrey was very helpful through our whole process. I really appreciated that they were quick to respond to all our emails. Bethany was our venue coordinator and did a fantastic job and putting everything together and keeping us sane. Our wedding day was incredible!

Sent on 03/23/2017

The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Jessica, We are so happy you loved celebrating your special day at Morgan Creek Barn! It's wonderful to hear everything was incredible! Your ceremony at our newest Pavilion was so beautiful! Having a fire truck there to serve pizzas to your guests was so much fun! We wish you and Tanner all the best in your marriage! - The Milestone | Aubrey Management

My husband and I got married at the Milestone Denton on 1/8/17 and I am still wowed by everything it had to provide -- the wonderful staff, the phenomenal food, and the beautiful venue. We booked the venue just before the management change, and though that did set off some alarms in my head, the team made sure that everything ran smoothly in their transition. We were first assigned Krystal as our day of coordinator, but with her departure, our DoC switched to Ashleigh. Ashleigh is not only the most amazing coordinator, but very clearly a wonderful venue director. Our meetings with her ran so smoothly, our rehearsal was organized and efficiently run, and our wedding day was just as I had always imagined it would be - perfect. I was never even given a chance to worry about a thing -- everything was flawlessly taken care of by Ashleigh and her assistant Nicole. We are still getting compliments on the food -- and my family and I still get cravings for it. Overall, the Milestone is the complete package and I cannot thank the staff enough for helping bring to life the wedding of my dreams. I would recommend this venue time and time again.

Sent on 02/08/2017

The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Ema, Thank you so much for your sweet words about our venue and staff at The Milestone | Denton! We cannot express enough how amazing it is to hear you had the wedding day you have always envisioned! We're so happy you and your guests enjoyed our venue and food! We wish you all the best in your marriage! _ The Milestone | Denton Management

Kelsey · Married on 01/07/2017

Our wedding at The Milestone Aubrey Mansion was everything we had hoped it would be. The staff at The Milestone went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect! From our first meeting at the venue to our grand exit on the day of the wedding they went above and beyond to ensure that all of our needs were met. The staff at The Milestone was in constant communication with us throughout the entire process. Our coordinator, Sara, was wonderful! She made sure everything went seamlessly on our wedding day with the guests, wedding party, and vendors. The food was great and the venue is absolutely gorgeous! I highly recommend anyone looking for an elegant and all inclusive venue to consider The Milestone Aubrey.

Sent on 04/19/2017

The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Kelsey, Thank you so much for giving us the honor of being part of you and Brian's wedding day! We loved hosting you and your guests at our venue! We're so happy you loved working with Sara and our team! Thank you so much for the recommendation! Best Wishes! Thank you! - The Milestone | Aubrey Management

Shawn · Married on 12/18/2016

I fell in love with the idea of getting married at the Milestone as soon as we pulled in the driveway. Tears rolled down my cheeks because I knew that we had finally found our venue! We toured other venues but the Milestone was an easy choice! We were assigned Julia as our day of coordinator and she was perfect! She helped get every detail written down before the wedding day, answered emails so fast and kept a smile on her face through it all! The day of she made everything go incredibly smooth. I'm not sure what we would have done without her! We hope she knows how thankful we were to work with her! Overall, our wedding day was perfection. All of our guests commented on the beauty of the venue, how great the food was and the great staff. Thank you to the Milestone team for working with us to have the perfect wedding day!! We couldn't have imagined a more perfect day! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 03/16/2017

The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Shawn, We cannot express how thrilled we are to hear you had your dream wedding at The Milestone | Aubrey! Our team loved being part of your special day and helping it be everything you ever wanted! It's amazing to hear you and your guests loved the venue and food! Thank you for giving us the honor of hosting such a fabulous day! We loved your black, white and hint of gold color scheme! It was the perfect winter wedding! We wish you and Jeremy all the best! - The Milestone | Aubrey Management

Katie · Married on 10/21/2016

I fell in love with the idea of getting married at the Milestone before I was even engaged. We toured other venues but the Milestone was an easy choice! There were some hiccups earlier this year when the venue was bought out by new management but after some meetings and clear communication everything was worked out. We were assigned Krystal as our day of coordinator and I can't say enough good things! She held several meetings to help me nail down details before the wedding day, answered probably a billion emails about irrational bride fears and kept a smile on her face through it all! The day of she arrived ready to run, handled everything and anything, and honestly made the day go incredibly smooth. I'm not sure what I would have done without her! She was training a new coordinator, Tessa, during our wedding and Tessa also did such a great job! I can tell she will make an amazing coordinator! Between the two of them I didn't lift a finger or worry about a single detail during the ceremony and reception! They were both joyful and had the best attitudes. On the day of the wedding we also had Courtney as a bridal server. She did a phenomenal job setting everything up and making sure the bridal party was attended to. We hope she knows how thankful we were to work with her! Ashley, the main venue manager, ran our rehearsal and it was quick and efficient and everything went smoothly. Overall, our wedding day was perfection. All of our guests commented on the beauty of the venue, how great the food was and the great staff. Thank you to the Milestone team for working with us to have the perfect wedding day!!

Sent on 10/28/2016

The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Katie, Thank you so much for saying such wonderful things about our venue and staff! It's music to our ears when our couples have their perfect wedding day! We loved celebrating with you! Our coordinators loved helping your dream wedding a reality! You wedding was so beautiful, we absolutely loved it! Thank you for giving us the pleasure of being part of it! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! - The Milestone | Denton Management

Brenda · Married on 10/15/2016

My daughter got married at the Denton Mansion. the team is wonderful and our assistant venue director, Kalyn D., was fabulous.
    Kalyn is professional, prompt, thorough, and a pleasure be around. On the day of the wedding, she took control and I could not have asked for a better day!

Sent on 10/21/2016

The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Brenda, we are so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with our venue and staff at The Milestone - Denton Mansion! It's wonderful to hear your daughter had an amazing wedding day! Thank you! - The Milestone | Denton Management

I can't say enough great things about the Milestone (Denton) and the staff we interacted with. Crystal was my coordinator and made everything perfect from the first meeting until we left the reception.

Having a mostly "all inclusive" venue was a dream for me, being indecisive. Having a few options for vendors cut down my planning time and stress level.

The day of I got there really early! They were happy to accommodate, and Courtney, who helped us that morning was perfect. I didn't have to lift a finger and she was running around moving tables, chairs, etc. in order to make sure everything was how I wanted it.

Crystal arrived later and immediately started running around as well, to make sure everyone had what they needed. She was even making trips out to cars to grab this and that. She definitely went above and beyond.

Crystal made sure everything was running on schedule. It was really important to me to have our first look in the chapel (our ceremony was outside). Both our photographer and videographer didn't like this, since the lighting wasn't great and tried to talk me out of it (which I totally get). Crystal knew what I wanted, double checked with me and went and talked to them. It was a relief to have someone on your side the whole time.

Besides the staff, everything at the venue is beautiful. The outdoor gazebo could not have been a better back drop for our wedding. Everyone loved the food and drinks as well.

Couldn't have asked for a better venue!

Sent on 03/16/2017

The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Allison, We absolutely loved celebrating with you! It's fantastic to hear you had such a wonderful experience with our venue and staff! Planning your wedding is such an exciting thing to do, and we are so happy it was a stress-free experience! We always are for the couples, and we are thrilled everything turned out exactly how you wanted! We wish you all the best in your marriage! - The Milestone | Aubrey Management

Claire · Married on 09/17/2016

The team at the Milestone was AMAZING! They were always so friendly and happy to answer all of my questions. Ashleigh was so sweet and made all our planning easy! She made sure our day ran smoothly and the venue was set up exactly how we wanted it! I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Walters Wedding Estates and the team at the Milestone! :)

Sent on 09/25/2016

The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Claire, Thank you so much for saying such wonderful things about The Milestone Denton Mansion! It's fantastic to hear you had such an easy wedding planning experience! We absolutely loved celebrating with you and Connor! Everything was beautiful, the pink, ivory and pop of teal color scheme was beautiful! We wish you all the best! - The Milestone Denton Mansion Management

Courtney · Married on 08/07/2016

Choosing the Milestone was the easiest and best decision (next to my dress of course ;) ) my husband and I made for our wedding. We are both graduate students who live 5 hours from Dallas so having a venue that provided packages saved us time and trouble. Not the mention the venue is absolutely gorgeous! I loved that the venue is very handicapped accessible, which was a must for our families. From the initial tour to the wedding day we were kept informed and up to date with all things wedding. Our coordinator made our wedding day flow smoothly and without a hitch! I would highly recommend the Milestone!

Sent on 08/24/2016

The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Courtney, It was an honor to celebrate with you and John on your wedding day! We loved your coral and blush color scheme! It was so beautiful! We loved helping you plan your special day and making sure everything was perfect! It's wonderful to hear you loved our staff and the food! We are so happy for you both and wish you all the best in your marriage! Thank you! - The Milestone - Denton Staff

Hannah · Married on 08/01/2016

Totally book this venue if you want to have a beautifully memorable location and to work with organized, helpful staff! Did not regret getting married here in the slightest.

Sent on 08/25/2016

The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Hannah, We absolutely loved helping make your dream wedding a reality! Thank you for saying such wonderful things about our staff and venue! We are thrilled your and your guests loved spending time with us! Thank you! - The Milestone Denton Management

Nicole · Married on 06/19/2016

I got married on 06/19/16 at the Milestone Denton Mansion and it was one of the best days of my life. This venue is stunning and located in a quiet area which makes the wedding more intimate and exclusive to the bride, groom, and guests attending. The staff at the Milestone Denton Mansion were incredible and they really take care of every detail and make sure there are no flaws in the wedding. I would recommend this venue it's absolutely the best and very affordable!

Sent on 08/25/2016

The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Nicole, We absolutely loved celebrating with you on your special day! Thank you so much for saying such amazing things about our staff! It was so much fun to be part of your wedding day! Thank you of for giving us that honor! We wish you all the best in your marriage! - The Milestone Denton Management

This place is wonderful! Not only is that staff super responsive and helpful, but this venue is the complete package. Great for busy brides.

Sent on 06/10/2015

The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Thank you so much for saying our Venue was wonderful! We are so happy you had such a great experience! We loved hosting your wedding day! We wish you all the best in your marriage! - The Milestone Management

Grace · Married on 05/29/2016

My husband and I got married at the Milestone Aubrey Mansion in June and it was an amazing experience! Obviously, the venue is gorgeous, but even more than that, the staff was so helpful. They made sure to catch every detail in the months leading up to the wedding, and any time I had a question, they were quick to help me figure things out. They helped make our wedding day so special!

Sent on 01/04/2017

The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Grace, Thank you so much for saying such wonderful things about The Milestone Aubrey Mansion! We're so happy you thought it was gorgeous and loved working with our staff! We loved helping make your wedding day all the more special, and we especially loved the candles you had on our tables! Everything was lovely! We wish you and Andrew a lifetime of love and happiness! - The Milestone | Aubrey Management

Carleigh · Married on 05/28/2016

The Milestone Aubrey barn was the perfect place to have my wedding!! The venue is beautiful! Our coordinator was amazing and made everything run smoothly and made the whole day fun and stress free. They partner with other great vendors that we used for our wedding and take care of communicating with them for you. This venue helped make my wedding day the best day of my life.

Sent on 08/24/2016

The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Carleigh, We are so happy we were able to celebrate with you and Jay! It was such a beautiful outdoor ceremony, we just loved it! We're thrilled you had such a great experience with our venue and staff! We cannot express how happy we are that your day was perfect! Thank you! - Walters Wedding Estates Management

Chelsea · Married on 04/30/2016

My husband and I got married at The Milestone Denton Mansion on April 30, 2016. Everyone we worked with at The Milestone was friendly, professional, and helpful throughout the planning process and (especially) on our wedding day. The staff really worked together to make sure our wedding day was everything we wanted and more. Our guests are still commenting on how great the food was, how beautiful the venue is, and how much fun they had at our wedding. Our wedding coordinator, Meghan, is extremely organized and made sure our wedding day went smoothly and that we did not have to worry about anything. We had an incredible experience and it was truly a night we will remember forever!

Sent on 05/15/2016

The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Chelsea, Thank you so much for saying such wonderful things about our Venue! It is so wonderful to hear you enjoyed working with our staff and had an easy planning process! We absolutely loved celebrating with you! It was such a fun wedding, and we are thrilled you and your guests had such a great time! We wish you and James a lifetime of happiness! - The Milestone Management

Katherine · Married on 04/23/2016

You can't go wrong with the Milestone. We had a wonderful experience with the Milestone Mansion in Aubrey. The venue itself is absolutely breathtaking. Our coordinator Lauren treated our wedding day as her own and all of their event staff was incredibly courteous and helpful throughout our wedding day. They were flexible anytime we made changes and they even confirmed all of our vendors for us. I highly recommend any Milestone venue.

Sent on 05/09/2016

The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Katherine and Chad, Thank you so much for saying such wonderful things about The Milestone - Aubrey Mansion! It was such an honor to be part of your wedding day, and we are thrilled you had such a wonderful experience with our Venue and staff! We loved your navy, pink and coral color scheme! Everything was simply beautiful! We wish you a lifetime of happiness! - The Milestone Management

Tammie · Married on 01/29/2016

This place is beautiful and was a perfect location for my daughter's wedding! Renee did a fantastic job of helping coordinate our vendors as well as helping us with any needs/concerns throughout the process.

Sent on 02/11/2016

This venue is absolutely amazing. So many people asked me how I was feeling about wedding planning and every time I answered with how great The Milestone has been. Our wedding coordinator, Lauren, has been so helpful from answering little detail questions to providing a 400 line spreadsheet that covers EVERY detail of the wedding, details I hadn't even thought of!! They have been helpful, friendly, and so flexible!

I also highly recommend looking into weddings during January and February because we saved 30% on the price getting married in the off season!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Anna · Married on 12/05/2015

My daughter's wedding day was absolutely fabulous! The staff at the Aubrey mansion catered to our every need. If anyone wants to know what great customer service is, check out the staff here!

Sent on 12/08/2015

We were promised a perfect day for my daughter (bride), son-in-law, wedding party, and guests and we received just that!!! Very attentive to my daughters needs. Mac-n-cheese bar was a huge hit!! Highly recommend this venue to any bride-to-be!!!

Sent on 12/26/2015