16 Reviews for The Mike Petrone Band

Vocals (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
13 The Mike Petrone Band Reviews

It was so special to have Mike Petrone play at our wedding. The music sounded fantastic and I even got to join them on stage to sing a song myself.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

We cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to have The Mike Petrone Band play at our wedding. They exceeded all of our expectations and had all of our guests on the dance floor the entire evening. Mike was so wonderful to work with during the planning process and paid attention to every detail and what was important to us for our day. Wish I could give them more than 5 stars. You will not be disappointed if you hire The Mike Petrone Band!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

The Mike Petrone Band was simply amazing!! My husband and I could not have asked for a better wedding band on our wedding day! Our guest were dancing all night! They were extremely professional and communicated with us in a timely manner. I would highly recommend the Mike Petrone Band!

Profile Picture Margaret, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

We loved having the Mike Petrone Band at our wedding! Mike is so nice and easy to work with- he even talked me into doing a little karaoke with my husband, which our guests loved! The band was so much fun and played such a great selection of songs- he made sure to play songs that we had requested before, and the other songs the band chose got a lot of people out on the dance floor. Definitely so much better than having a DJ play recorded music!

Profile Picture Cassie, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Reception, Vocals

The Mike Petrone Band was, without a doubt, the highlight of our reception. Wonderful to work, extremely talented, and provided us with everlasting memories. So many compliments from our wedding guests. Highly recommended to all.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

I was thrilled to have my Petrone's band play my wedding. They knew the perfect songs to play and they played them at all the right times. he's a wonderful musician...I would highly recommend.
Maria Jacobs

Profile Picture Maria, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Mike and the band played for our hometown reception. They were a great hit. Extremely professional, prompt, flexible and fun! They even had my 6 year old niece come up and sing her favorite song "Let It Go", which brought the house down! We hope to have more reasons to use them in the future.

Profile Picture Allyson, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Mike Petrone's plan is best ever. They have been entertaining us for years. We call them "house band" because we would never consider anyone else. They are five stars consistently. They will become your family!

Profile Picture User4613219, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Mike and his band helped make my big day so magical! They kept everyone on the floor the whole night, and all of my guests commented on how amazing they were.

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/25/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

We hired Mike Petrone and his musicians for 3 of our children's weddings. He is a great entertainer and knows how to please a crowd. We have been enjoying Mike's music since we moved to Hudson in 1992. We still have one wedding to go, and when that happens, Mike is the only choice.

Profile Picture Lena, 7/16/09, 1 Review
Category: Band

Mike Petrone and his band provided a magical night of entertainment for "a Friday night at Johnny's" style reception. To this day, I still have guests tell me it was one of the most fun receptions they've ever attended. Mike is a very special person - and beyond talent he also has the ability to make others feel as though they are the most important person in the room!

Profile Picture Angela, 7/6/07, 1 Review
Category: Band

Not only is Mike an extraordinary talent but he is professional yet caring and attentive to the details. and he is a great human being!!!!!

Profile Picture Karen, 10/21/06, 1 Review
Category: Band

Wonderful selection of music! Very polished and professional. Would highly recommend Mike to anyone.

Profile Picture User4035937, 2+ years ago, 1 Review