The Middleburg Barn at Fox Chase Farm Reviews

The Middleburg Barn at Fox Chase Farm 4
The Middleburg Barn at Fox Chase Farm 5
The Middleburg Barn at Fox Chase Farm 6
The Middleburg Barn at Fox Chase Farm 7

Great place to have a wedding in the heart of horse country!

Sent on 10/22/2014
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 10/27/2018

Magical Middleburg Barn

We loved having our wedding at Fox Chase Farm in October 2018! Maureen and the staff have been nothing but professional and responsive from Day 1, even helping with last minute changes on the big day. Maureen also went above and beyond by meeting with us to discuss lighting (which took longer than expected), a thorough walk through in prep of the big day with the main vendors, and even let my husband (who lives overseas and had never seen the venue) and I sneak over to the barn on a week day. so he could see and enjoy. Throughout the whole process, I never worried about the venue because I knew we were in safe hands.

At first when we learned that there was a list of suggested vendors provided by Fox Chase (such as caterer) we were worried that we would be limited. However, the list proved to be helpful in finding our amazing team of vendors (at a variety of price points) that had worked together before which made the planning of the wedding easier. Finding who we liked and running them by the Farm was no problem and very straightforward, which was a life saver. I have since heard from other married friends that a lack of communication between their vendors was a weakness that sometimes led to mishaps on the day, and that was never a problem for us.

The venue itself is gorgeous for any season! We booked the venue in March, did a walk through in the Summer, and got married in October. Rain or shine, hot or cold, the grounds were well kept and the vibe of the Middleburg Barn was spectacular. Despite our guest count of 84, the room felt cozy with the use of bistro lighting, draping, and the barn's excellent lighting package. The facilities are new and can easily hold a large or small wedding. The porches on either side of the barn, as well as the big windows and french doors, allowed us to have good indoor and outdoor time so we were able to showcase the beauty of Virginia in the Fall without having to be outside too much- although I know the pictures we did take outside are going to be stunning. We spent the day enjoying the rolling hills of the horse country, the evening dancing in the barn filled with twinkle lights, and my husband and I ended the night by walking under the stars to a pier on the small pond on our way to the cottage serving as the honeymoon suite. The pier was covered with twinkle lights as well, and looking back at the barn in the night was a moment I'll never forget. Waking up early in the cottage and getting to enjoy a few more moments at Fox Chase Farm was lovely and we were glad we the magic didn't have to end just yet.

I could not suggest Fox Chase Farm and Maureen enough!

Sent on 11/12/2018

The Middleburg Barn at Fox Chase Farm's reply:

Madison,
    Thank you for your lovely review. It was such a pleasure to host your gorgeous wedding! We were happy to accommodate you and loved meeting you and your sweet family. Please come and visit us again in the future. Congratulations on your wedding! Wishing you all the best!