The Mercantile Reviews

The Mercantile 6
The Mercantile 7
  • Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Barb is the best to work with!!! She is so kind and caring. They are both very flexible and I cannot wait to have my wedding there next fall!

Sent on 05/06/2018
  • Makenzie

Makenzie Sword · Married on 11/03/2018

The PERFECT wedding venue!

Come our wedding day I was SO relieved that they took over, I did not have to deal with stress or anything! They made sure that our special day went smoothly and I am so beyond happy with how everything went! The Mercantile staff is amazing and they make sure your day goes exactly as you want! I HIGHLY recommend this venue!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Kristin · Married on 10/27/2018

Spectacular

I can’t say enough good things about Barb, her staff and The Mercantile!
    We had our wedding reception there and Barb turned my Pinterest board into reality! She exceeded all my expectations and more!! She was so incredible to work with and made me feel so comfortable along the way. Her staff was amazing as well! They made the entire night run so smoothly.
    The Mercantile was exactly what I was looking for. It is so unique and different from anything else! It’s a hidden gem!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/20/2018

Zero worries with them by your side

Barb is the best great person.

Sent on 10/20/2018
  • Ryan

Ryan Rollins · Married on 08/11/2018

Beautiful Wedding celebration

Dan & Barb are a pleasure to work with. And passionately created The Mercantile. Rain or shine, you can anticipate to be mesmerised by the beauty presented. Thank you for the time of our lives. ~Whitney & Ryan Rollins

Sent on 01/14/2019
    The Mercantile 19
    The Mercantile 20
    The Mercantile 21

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2018

What a wonderful venue for my sisters wedding couldn’t have been more fitting for her rustic bohemian theme. I cannot say enough about the quality of service barb and her staff provided to help coordinate the entire day to ensure everything went perfect! The mercantile is a perfect place if your looking for a on sight ceremonial site, reception hall, easy parking, groomsmen/bridal suites to get ready. And to top it all off barb has a great collection of items to decorate the ceremony area, and the entire reception hall! Absolutely loved the experience with this place it turned beautiful!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Kimberly · Married on 07/28/2018

The Mercantile was perfect for our big day. From beginning to end Barb answered all my questions and helped me decide on things when I asked. The space was so beautiful from the flow of the ceremony to dinner then dancing, cornhole and born fires. Everyone attending my wedding had fun. Barb offers so much when it come to decorating the barn also! My guest couldn't stop raving about how awesome the venue is. I would recommend this venue to everyone!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Taylor · Married on 07/14/2018

My sister was married there yesterday and it was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Everything you need is in this one venue. Highly highly recommend for all bride to be’s!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Summer · Married on 05/19/2018

A wonderful wedding venue!

This is the best place to have a beautiful wedding!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Jaime · Married on 04/28/2018

Dan and Barb made our special day absolutely amazing!

Pam · Married on 04/28/2018

Barb and Dan were wonderful. They were available if we needed any help. The landscaping was absolutely gorgeous! The inside was beautiful and we were able to decorate the way we wanted for my daughters wedding. I would recommend The Mercantile to anyone for any occasion.

Sent on 05/07/2018
    The Mercantile 22
    The Mercantile 23
    The Mercantile 24
    The Mercantile 25

Julie · Married on 08/27/2017

The Merchantile is everything we could have ever asked for our wedding and more. The venue in its entirety has left us in awe. Guests and family members still talk about it to this day! And this is thanks to all of the hard work of owners, Dan and Barb.

The Mercantile 26
    The Mercantile 27

Brittany · Married on 07/08/2017

They are AMAZING. Go above and beyond, and have made a gorgeous venue with the most beautiful decor available. Anything you vision they will work to create, any needs they help. Our wedding day was perfect and so low stress with their help. Highly recommend them to everyone.

The Mercantile 28
    The Mercantile 29
    The Mercantile 30

Madison · Married on 05/20/2017

Everything we wanted and more. Our wedding was a fairytale. We are so thankful for Barb and Dan. They have put such beautiful work into The Mercantile.

The Mercantile 31
    The Mercantile 32
    The Mercantile 33
    The Mercantile 34
    The Mercantile 35
    The Mercantile 36
    The Mercantile 37

Mary · Married on 05/06/2017

The Mercantile was great! We loved having our wedding here.

Sent on 05/01/2018
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 07/16/2016

We are on a strict budget and they allowed us to do our own pick up & return of rental items. Helped us save money and use those funds elsewhere. The pieces we rented, the antique cart for display & bourbon barrels with wood slab for the cake table, were gorgeous!!! They sealed the "Rustic Glam" vision I had for our wedding! Great prices and very accommodating! Thank you!!!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Megan · Married on 06/25/2016

Barb is absolutely amazing at what she does! She gave me my dream wedding. From the beginning she was so helpful, she always responded right away to all my emails. I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 06/27/2016

The Mercantile's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review! Its greatly appreciated! It was a pleasure to be a part of your very special day!

Barb was amazing from helping to pick out items to setting things up. We were looking for some decor for our church wedding, nothing to much but something simply and elegant. Barb recommended using doors, some lace fabric and baskets as our set up on stage. The day of the rehearsal she was there setting up and brought some extra things and it really ended up looking amazing with her little additions!! Barb has such a great eye for what looks great and I would recommend using her for your wedding or any other event you may be planning.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Meghan · Married on 10/24/2015

I can not thank Barb of Flea and Farm Merchantile enough for all she did for my husband and I for our wedding! She helped me plan and orchestrate my dream wedding, even while staying in my budget!! I would highly recommend checking out her inventory of beautiful, one of a kind pieces! My guests could not stop complimenting the decor and your guests wont either!

Sent on 11/10/2015

The decor was perfect for my venue. Everything they have is beautiful and they are so helpful.

Sent on 11/09/2015

The Mercantile's reply:

Thank you for the kind review! It was our pleasure to be able to be just a small part of your special day!

Kaylyn · Married on 09/13/2014

They are awesome people with so many amazing and unique items!! So much decor to pick from you'll love it all and they deliver it to you as pick it up! Check them out they are so worth it !!

Sent on 11/08/2015

We had such a great experience working with Flea & Farm Mercantile. Their inventory is amazing and made my ceremony so beautiful. We used their large cart for our cake and cupcakes, rustic doors for our backdrop and washtubs for our bar. Highly recommend using their rentals because they are just so beautiful!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Bobbi · Married on 07/07/2018

The Mercantile was perfect for our wedding! The owners are hands on in helping with plans and attention to detail throughout the event. They handle so many of the things needed to make your event special - the unique decor options are the best! We were thrilled with the beautiful setting for our day and all of our guests commented that the venue was amazing. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Leah · Married on 05/16/2015

Barb was a pleasure to work with and her inventory is amazing! The pieces that we used for our wedding were a huge hit and you just can't beat the rental pricing. If you're looking for unique items to use at your event, definitely check them out! Inventory consists of vintage, antique, and rustic pieces.

Rented: 2 wine barrels, 3 vintage luggage pieces, 1 wood slice cake base and 1 vintage hand mirror

Sent on 05/21/2015