The Meadowbrook Reviews

The Meadowbrook 3
The Meadowbrook 4
The Meadowbrook 5

Dana · Married on 09/06/2014

Just had my wedding at The Meadowbrook a few days ago and I couldn't be happier. We had an unusual theme (gaming) and they were totally open to letting us decorate the tables and rooms to our liking. Our day-of coordinator, Nikki, was fantastic and helped us out tremendously. We originally were going to have our ceremony outside but the humidity was just horrendous. I called that day and they were on top of moving everything inside for us. It was beautiful and I heard nothing but positive things from everyone who attended. Everything ran on time and we are so grateful for everything.

Sent on 09/10/2014

The food could have been a little hotter and it was a little dry.

Sent on 09/03/2014

The Meadowbrook's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review our venue, we appreciate all feedback received. We love to learn how we can improve all aspects of our catering hall, and this will be a point that is discussed immediately with our kitchen staff to prevent future occurrences. I will personally take the steps to make sure nothing like this happens again!

Best,
    Nikki Zaccagnino
    Operations Manager

Tracy · Married on 02/15/2014

They did everything to make us happy! They have such an amazing cheerful staff! We are still receiving compliments and raves about our wedding! Brittany and frank are amazing!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Wonderful place and staff! Would recommend to friends and family!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Kajohna · Married on 07/20/2013

My wedding day was a dream come true I could not have picked a better venue!

Sent on 10/19/2014

LorieAnne · Married on 04/07/2013

Frank and his staff were amazing... Our wedding was beautiful and better than anything I could have imagined! They had our colors perfect, the grounds and room were stunning, and the staff was friendly and professional. I am so glad we had our wedding at The Meadowbrook!!! Highly recommend this venue for a wedding or any event, they are the best of the best!!

Sent on 04/16/2013

Erica · Married on 10/19/2012

The staff was very attentive and accomdating!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Brytney · Married on 11/11/2017

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE .... Wonderful place, Nikki and her staff was very attentive and everything was beautiful. My guest loved the Buffet and food options. Thank You Meadowbrook ??

Sent on 02/05/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/26/2015

Me and my husband had our wedding at the Meadowbrook back in September 2015. We had our ceremony outdoors by the gazebo which turned out beautiful . The prices are reasonable and the wedding coordinator was overall very helpful the day of our wedding and during planning. This venue was nice and the people were great to work with. The only thing we wish was done differently was having a bigger display of cocktail hour food and having it come out a little quicker. But overall we were pleased and had a wonderful night!

Sent on 12/23/2015

This venue was the best value my husband and I could find. Their packages were amazing, with so many options to add on. Nikki was very helpful and answered us almost immediately when we had any questions. Guests raved about the scenery, atmosphere, and of course the food. I hope to have another event here.

Sent on 10/22/2016

Cherity · Married on 07/16/2011

3.5

Frank and his team were great! The food was absolutely delicious. My family said that they never ate so much at a wedding and enjoyed it so much. They also said they never drank that much either :) Great value! Our centerpieces were included with our package and they were beautiful. They made me wish I had gone with his florist. The cake was included as well, however, I didn't use his normal baker because they were moving and I could not get ahold of them at the time. I wish I had used his baker as well because their stuff is great as well.

Sent on 02/22/2012

Tracy · Married on 05/17/2014

3.0

The food was great and the room looked wonderful. My only complaint is that we were outside taking photos during our cocktail hour and when we came into our bridal room there was no food and beverages set up. No one came in to check on us at first and my maid of honor had to go to the bar to get me a drink.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Tracy,

I am so happy to hear that you had a fabulous time. I would like to apologize for the fact that there had been a mistake in your bridal suite. As the new operating manager of The Meadowbrook I plan to make sure nothing like this can happen again. I hope that you may see past the mistake and take away nothing but wonderful memories of us and your special day.

Best,
    Nikki
  • X

Ashley · Married on 03/13/2010

3.5

The staff at Meadowbrook Lodge worked diligently to meet all of our requests on short notice. All of the services provided as well as the venue were beautiful.

Sent on 05/06/2012

Behic · Married on 09/20/2014

3.5

We had our wedding here I have to say it was wonderful.Nikky was very on top of everything one thing I don't think and venu should not have two events going on it puts the event Cordinator out of focus.overall our wedding was great the view is wonderful at meadow brook I love the bridge and the gazebos also the food was great and the staff was great getting the food to our guest !!if I can say definitely meadow brook is great for your event big or small

Sent on 02/06/2016

David Yellowmoose · Getting married on 03/10/2021

3.6

Great folks but...

A old propped up gate by the brige over the pond? Curb bricks askew? Peeling paint on light fixtures by 2nd pond? And god awful smell in bridal prep room...and a young server who snatched stuff before we were done eating...all in all..this place needs some attention.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Joanne · event on: 11/22/2015

0.8
      0.5
      0.5
      1.0

I had a wonderful time at my cousins Memorial "Ralph Aiello" photographer, given by Tresle.........the food was excellent and the enviroment was decorated nicely. Everyone was polite, and would do anything to make you feel at home.
    When arriving at my home, I noticed my Mom's Diamond ring was missing. I was in shock. The memories are gone. But, I called the Meadowbrook Lodge that night and the next day. Speaking with owner Frank Cavalier, he told me if it's here, we will look for it and I am also welcomed to come over.
    Needless to say, between his staff that helped me look for the ring, not only inside but outside. They were so nice and concerned. After I left, Frank called me up and said they found the ring. OMG.......
    Thank God. Now I can have a happy thanksgiving.
    To the Cleaning crew of the Meadowbrook Lodge......THANK YOU SO SO VERY MUCH........
    Joanne Paolini Diaz

Sent on 11/29/2015

Hi Joanne,

Thank you so much for the wonderful words! We were so happy to be able to assist you in finding your family heirloom.

I wanted to reach out to see if everything was okay with the event you attended. I was concerned because despite a wonderful review your rating of our establishment was very low. If there was an issue with your experience I would love the chance to discuss it with you as soon as possible.

Thank you!