The McCreery House Reviews

88 | Loveland, CO

88 Reviews for The McCreery House

Allyssa · Married on 08/04/2017

Thank you so much for a beautiful wedding and celebrate!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Kristy · Married on 08/04/2017

It was such a a joy to work with McCreery House owners and staff. They treated us as royalty.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Kelly · Married on 07/26/2017

Amazing! Julie's experience and professionalism showed!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Ken · Married on 06/22/2017

Great to work with! Very friendly and helpful, would go back for other events.

Sent on 09/10/2017

MIchelle · Married on 07/25/2016

We had just our reception here, not the ceremony. I had the fortune to work with both the previous owner Linda as well as the new owner Julie. We had a beautiful reception and Julie was on top of everything! Even little last minute changes I wanted. I didn't have to worry about anything. She kept frequent contact with us over the months of planning and had fantastic ideas when I had no clue how to proceed. She was also very flexible with my parents indecision to stay at the BnB for the 2 nights.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Kim · Married on 09/06/2015

The McCreery House is a magical place for an event! It is a stunning back drop for photos too! The house is beautiful as is the back yard where the wedding took place. Linda helped coordinate all the details and our event was more perfect then we could have hoped for. She is professional and a joy to work with. Our other vendors were familiar with her and her venue and they all expressed approval in our choice of venue! If we had it to do over we would again choose the McCreery House and recommend it to anyone looking for a unique and charming setting.

Sent on 12/22/2015
  • Emilee

Emilee · Married on 08/29/2015

Linda was amazing. So very helpful and accommodating. Perfect that everything is in one location. She does all set up, clean up even cooks :) I recommend this wonderful experience to everyone.

Sent on 08/13/2015

Nicole · Married on 07/26/2015

The McCreery House was the perfect location for our wedding! It was everything we could have asked for! The garden setting has a lot of trees which made it comfortable on a 90+ degree day. Linda is superb and coordinated everything on the day of. She was fantastic, and has a great staff. Everything was set up when I got there, and I didn't have to worry about anything! We had both our ceremony and reception there, which was so nice to be able to spend more time with family! We stayed the night in the Rose Room afterwards and enjoyed a wonderful breakfast together the next morning. I will recommend her to everyone I know!

Sent on 07/29/2015

It rained on my wedding day and the staff couldn't have been more amazing and flexible with the weather. They were on top of everything and it was just so smooth! It couldn't have gone any better!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/13/2014

This is the best place for a small intimate wedding! Linda went above and beyond helping us out, decorating and taking care of every minor detail. The venue is gorgeous and the staff is amazing!! I wanted a beautiful small wedding and what I got was more than I could ever dreamed of!!! PERFECT~~

Sent on 11/18/2014

Our wedding was the PERFECT day for us and Linda Stotz made it happen for us in the best way possible. She was incredibly organized, accommodating, and plum delightful to work with every step of the way. She was reasonably priced for what she offered and her package was all-inclusive. We didn't have to worry about anything! I would recommend her and this venue to anyone! Linda is the BEST!

Sent on 09/16/2014

I am so glad that I found Linda at the McCreery House. She was a joy to work with every step of the way! We actually found her through Vacation Rentals by Owner and we were able to work out a deal to rent out the whole house for 2 days so we could have family over the night before the wedding for a rehearsal dinner and decorating party :) Everything was absolutely beautiful and exactly what I always imagined. I definitely recommend this venue to anyone having a summer wedding. The house is large enough to accommodate a small wedding in the winter, but you really want to be able to use the gardens as they are lush and beautiful.

Sent on 08/25/2014

This was the perfect venue. I still get compliments on it to this day and all I can say is that the reason things ran so smoothly was because of Linda. She thinks of the details you miss and helps you every step of the way!

Sent on 08/02/2014

Jordan · Married on 05/31/2014

Linda is amazing to work with! She got us a tent rental for the backyard since there was supposed to be rain off and on and she decorated the tables beautifully. She ran the wedding flawlessly and we didn't have to think about anything once the wedding was underway. The McCreery House is a beautiful venue that provides a very intimate setting. This was the second event I have had there. I absolutely love that place!

Sent on 06/05/2014

I used the McCreery House for my son's rehearsal dinner. Linda was wonderful to work with from the moment I walked in the door to review the house to waving good-bye after the dinner was over. She is very knowledgeable and her suggestions and personal touches made my event perfect. The McCreery House is beautiful and the mature landscaping made it perfect to have the dinner outside. I knew the dinner was going to be great but as I escorted my guests to the backyard it took my breath away and I got a bit teary eyed as it exceeded my expectations. Thank you again, Linda. I will definitely use the McCreery House for all my special events in the future.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Christina · Married on 05/03/2014

Amazing. Linda was fabulous. I will keep her bed and breakfast in mind. Great!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Mea · Married on 09/26/2013

Linda was awesome from the beginning to the end. If I had questions she was able to answer them and help me in the right direction on the planning. She was very easy to work with.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Kevin & Kari · Married on 07/20/2013

We cannot say enough good things about the venue and the owner! Every need was anticipated. Every request was honored. I still can't stop staring at my wedding pictures and admiring the lovely backgrounds. Our family and friends were all treated with respect and commented that we picked the perfect location for our wedding. We have recommended the McCreery House to other newly engaged friends.

Sent on 02/01/2014

Leighanne · Married on 07/08/2013

I love working with Linda in all aspects regarding my weddings! She was so nice and helpful every step of the way. She made sure we were taken care of before and on the day of my wedding! She was very professional and very informative about everything we wanted to know, and we loved being able to work with her!
    The venue itself was spectacular, so vintage and perfect for our theme.
    I loved everything about Linda and the venue, I would recommend this location to anyone looking for a very intimate and beautiful outdoor wedding.

Sent on 01/30/2014

Heather · Married on 06/22/2013

We had a magical time celebrating in Loveland at the McCreery House. The yard is beautifully cared for manicured. The house has an antique charm with plenty of room and tons of history. Linda was an incredible host. So attentive, helpful and kind. It felt like she was an extended part of the family! I can't say enough about our wonderful experience at the house. Thanks Linda for an awesome stay and a party we could never forget!

Sent on 02/06/2014

My husband and I highly recommend Linda Stotz and the McCreery House! We looked at several venues before finding the McCreery House, and we knew we couldn't go anywhere else. The McCreery House is perfect for a beautiful and intimate outdoor setting. All of our guests still talk about how charming our location was. Not only is the location gorgeous, but Linda is wonderful to work with! From the moment we met her and toured the venue, she made us feel welcomed, excited, and like anything was possible! She was ready and willing to help us in any way possible--meeting with us (and our family) frequently to plan small details and answer our questions throughout the entire process. She shared whatever she had to help us decorate and make the day OUR DAY. She also expertly navigated our nerves and those of our family. The whole day went off without a hitch and now we drive past the McCreery House every once in a while just to relive our happy memories. You cannot go wrong with this venue or with Linda. It is so obvious that she loves what she does and that she cares about everyone involved. She is part of our Colorado family now.

Sent on 02/09/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/08/2013

Our whole experience with Linda and the McCreery house was wonderful. Linda met with us as many times as we wanted, she always got back to us in a timely manner, and made sure our day went smoothly. As the bride I never had to worry or stress about decorating, any of my venders needed a contact, on the day of my wedding all I had to worry about was myself! The McCreery house is very well taken care of all year around, it is beautiful! I highly recommend having your event at the McCreery house.

Sent on 01/31/2014

Cynthia · Married on 05/25/2013

Linda is absolutely amazing. She is one of the kindest people I have ever met. She listened to my plans for our big day and did everything within her power to make my dream a reality. She helped me locate vendors, she provided set up and tear down, and she helped to keep everything running smoothly. I called her constantly throughout my year of planning and she was always kind, courteous, and helpful when answering my questions and if she didn't know she would help me find someone who did. Our day turned out perfect!! There is not a single thing I would change about it, it was a beautiful and unforgettable day that my husband and I will cherish for the rest of our lives, and we owe a huge part of that to Linda! I always recommend this venue to any couple who is getting married, if you are planning an event, wedding or otherwise, this is the place to be, you certainly won't regret it! :)

Kay · Married on 01/12/2013

Linda was amazing. She helped us figure out the best options for our budget, did the decorating, set-up, tear-down, and we couldn't have done it without her. Our daughter and son-in-law said it was their dream wedding. It couldn't have gone any better.

Sent on 02/03/2014

My wedding was beautiful! So perfect...Linda was incredibly helpful and kind