The Master's Baker Reviews

The Master's Baker 3
The Master's Baker 4
The Master's Baker 5

Martha · Married on 04/23/2017

The Master's Baker provided a delicious and beautiful wedding cake for our 150 guest wedding. They were so easy to work with and the cake was fantastic! They easily accommodated our request for multiple flavors for the cake. The final cake was absolutely beautiful (a few guests sent me pictures they had taken of the cake because they were so impressed) and one of the best wedding cakes I've had.

Sent on 05/14/2017

Kimberly · Married on 04/07/2017

Our wedding cake from Master's Baker turned out beautiful and exactly as we hoped! We also loved that we could select a different flavor and filling for each tier. We went with almond on the bottom, strawberry parfait with strawberry jam, lemon blueberry with a lemon filling, and mint chocolate chip on the top (my husband was so excited about the unexpected mint chip flavor). We asked our venue to cut the pieces smaller so people could try multiple flavors. We are so glad we selected Master's Baker for our wedding cake and we look forward to our complimentary fresh anniversary cake from them next year.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Nikki · Married on 03/11/2017

We got our wedding cake through them back in March. We got married at Barn on Bridge so they were their exclusive baker and I was a little worried at first, but the cake turned out amazing! I went and had a tasting at their bakery even though I didn't have to and based on the amount of guests I was having, I could have a four tiered cake- the best part that every tier got to be a different flavor and filling!! I decided on a simple ombré design and wasn't sure how it was going to work out, but it turned out beautiful. Everyone at the wedding kept telling us how pretty it looked and also how good it tasted!

Sent on 04/16/2017

Becky · Married on 12/10/2016

I'm so happy we stumbled upon The Masters Baker. My daughter was getting married, and I was at a loss on where to start with the cake. When I emailed the team at The Masters Baker, they contacted me immediately. Melissa was so incredibly helpful and patient, while guiding me with the cake and dessert selections. She answered every question promptly, and offered her own advice when I was not sure what to choose. The cake and desserts arrived at the venue and were set up beautifully. And most importantly, they looked phenomenal and were delicious. That was one item on my 'to do' list that I could check off and not worry about. I would highly recommend this bakery to anyone with a special event coming up.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Sara · Married on 12/10/2016

We had such a blast designing our cake with the folks at the Master's Baker, and it turned out so incredible! They gave us plenty of feedback to help us figure out what we wanted, and we ended up with something that really fit with what our day was about. Most importantly, it was delicious! Wedding cakes often get less delicious the more beautiful they are, since structure becomes more important, but that was not the case here--our cake looked AND tasted equally delicious, and we really enjoyed polishing off the leftovers! Looking forward to having some more on our 1 year anniversary. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/12/2017

Christine · Married on 11/19/2016

My husband and I used The Master's Baker for our wedding and rehearsal dinner cakes. Both cakes were both beautiful and so so delicious! We loved working with The Master's Baker at our tasting to design the cake and pick the flavors. They were very attentive and responsive throughout the process. Highly recommend and we will certainly be using The Master's Baker again in the future!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2016

Make sure to schedule appointment a few months in advance to taste their cakes( get to taste 5 flavors and can bring 4 people with you). Also, you don't need to have your final cake plan at the time of the appointment, but have an idea (also have guest count so they can give you the number of tiers you'll need). Also, their cakes are delicious!!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Courtney · Married on 11/11/2016

I loved The Master's Baker!! I had never used the company but they had a contract with our reception space and I am so glad they did! We went for the tasting and could not believe how delicious the cake was! They worked with us to give us the cake we wanted with different flavors for each tier - all of which were fantastic. I would personally recommend the chocolate cake with peanut butter mousse. Our cake was gorgeous and I could not have asked for a better bakery! I will be using The Master's Baker for any event from now on!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Renee · Married on 11/05/2016

Our wedding cake on November 5th was absolutely delicious! I've used Masters Baker for numerous occasions: bridal showers, baby showers, weddings, so choosing them for our own wedding cake was an easy decision! The design was beautiful but the cake itself is the best cake I've ever had. The fall flavors of pumpkin spice and apple spice were absolutely amazing. Mint chocolate chip was also a fan favorite by our guests and the fact that they make an anniversary tier so you don't have to freeze one for a year is that much sweeter! Thank you so much for everything and we cannot wait for our 1 year anniversary to enjoy more of your delicious cake!!!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Nancy · Married on 10/23/2016

The Masters Baker is the best of the best! They made our wedding cake so deliciously good our guests wanted more! The staff is easy to work with and the wide array of flavors is never ending! Our tasting was difficult to choose 1 flavor so we went with 3 different flavors! Thanks for the beautiful design too! Tony was so surprised with his grooms/ birthday cake!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Robin · Married on 10/22/2016

We did not use a big cake at our wedding, we instead got pies and a small cake just for cutting. The pies were a huge hit with our guests, not just because they were unexpected, but because they were literally the best pies I have ever eaten. The coconut custard was like a little slice of heaven, and my mother raves about the lemon meringue to this day! We had a few left over from the wedding, so we froze them, and even a few weeks later they are still as phenomenal as the day we got married. I could not have asked for a better dessert display!!

Sent on 12/01/2016

The Master's Baker's reply:

Robin,
    It was such a pleasure working with you! I am so happy you loved the pies. Congratulations on your wedding!

Ash · Married on 10/16/2016

The Master's Baker was great, we e-mailed back & forth & I spoke to a few women on the phone who all made my wedding "cake" experience so creative and different. My husband loves pumpkin pie & neither of us are huge on cake, the Master's Baker made a 9" pie for me & my husband to cut & 55 small 4" personal pies for our guests! We got so many compliments on the idea & it turned out beautifully.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Cyndi · Married on 10/15/2016

Loved them! The tasting was a lot of fun and the cakes are beautiful and tasty! I got three different flavors of cake; almond, chocolate chip and strawberry parfait. All were wonderful!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Deb · Married on 10/14/2016

Our wedding cake was included in the venues package. The cake was delicious! The Master's Bakery worked with us to customize our cake to our wishes. We could have different flavors for each tier. They also had several types of frosting to choose from. I would recommend them for your cake!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/08/2016

We were extremely impressed with our wedding cake design! We also knew immediately from the customer service provided during our initial consultation that MB was the answer for our cake needs! They provided us with a variety of samples, AND complimentary cakes to take home...in addition to our actual wedding cake, we are provided with a 1-year anniversary cake! Very kind and considerate of engaged couples and so accommodating and friendly! By the way, the cake was DELICIOUS! We look forward to our 1 year anniversary cake! :) Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2016

The wedding cake we ordered was part of the package at our venue. The cake was beautiful, and it tasted very good as well. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/09/2016

jessica · Married on 10/02/2016

Cake was delicious. I do not think there was much cake left. They gave us the option to have each individual layer a different flavor. The cake was beautiful.

Sent on 10/15/2016

Lindsay · Married on 10/01/2016

The staff at Master's Baker allowed me to have my dream cake! They not only gave me the flavor I wanted but they also looked at the photos I brought in and recreated it to my specifications. The cake looked beautiful and tasted even better. We'll be using them for all of our parties moving forward!

Sent on 10/07/2016
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/30/2016

We had the most experience and delicious cake working with Chad from The Master's Baker. He was quick to respond and very accommodating! He made great suggestions and they even deliver to your venue. The cake was amazing and the design was perfectly as I had described. The cake stayed moist and was eaten very quickly by our guests. Thank you Chad for making our day so special and for all of your help leading up to it!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Andrea · Married on 09/30/2016

We met with Melissa and showed her photos of what our flowers and decor were going to look like. She drew a sketch (which was beautiful), while we were sitting there, we made a couple of tweaks to the colors and that was it! Well, except for tasting the DELICIOUS cakes and frostings. And then they send you home with some slices of cake (flavors you choose from their list) and then you make your final decisions on cake and frosting and let them know what you decided. We loved our cake and it was SOOOO yummy! I already ordered another cake from them and it was ridiculously mouthwatering good. I highly recommend using them for any cakes you want to have made for a special event/celebration.

Sent on 02/15/2017
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 09/24/2016

The staff at The Master's Baker were incredible; they were the only local vendor I found who was willing to work with me despite having multiple food allergies - all common food items in the baking world. Cake was absolutely delicious (we chose lemon velvet with blueberry filling & lemon zest buttercream); they also worked with us to provide additional sheet cake to feed our guests. Decorations were beautiful and just what we imagined. Taste and quality made the price worth it. If you are looking for a flexible, dependable and DELICIOUS cake vendor in the Chester County area, go for The Master's Baker!! They helped make our special day complete!

Sent on 09/29/2016

S · Married on 09/10/2016

The Master's Baker came with my package with the Lazaretto ballroom, and after tasting the options I saw no reason to switch. I do have to say that some of their flavors are unimpressive, but the chocolate and almond cakes were delicious and the raspberry fruit filling is to die for. The cake itself was beautiful too. They were very flexible when it came to changing the flavors after we tasted the extra ones they sent us home with after the planning session. I do think they forgot to send us with extra chocolate cake as promised because they couldn't layer it (something about the weight of the other layers with the texture of the chocolate cake), but honestly, I didn't realize that until after the wedding so it clearly wasn't a big deal to me. They also give you a cake on your anniversary so you don't have to freeze any if you don't want!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Kristen · Married on 08/20/2016

The whole team was amazing!! They were very easy to work with and our cake was beautiful and delicious!! Thank you all so much!!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Nina · Married on 08/13/2016

The Master's Baker bent over backwards to make me a cake I could eat given my food allergies - and it was DELICIOUS! (I highly recommend the almond flavored gluten free cake!). They also made a cake look just like the inspiration photo I gave them. My now husband and I loved it! Just be sure to communicate any allergies clearly and in writing so that it's on file, and it's always good to double check before the tasting depending on the severity of your allergies (there was one minor miscommunication at a tasting but it was clarified right away and we were given new samples which were delicious!). The cake was beautiful and tasty and I didn't worry a bit that anything would be messed up with the Master's Baker, and it all came out perfectly for our wedding day!

Sent on 09/02/2016
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 08/12/2016

I LOVED everything about my wedding cake. The flavor options are amazing as well as the icing options. They were very accommodating in scheduling our cake tasting with such short notice (1 month before the wedding) and easy to work with. Did I mention that the cake was absolutely delicious!?

Sent on 08/25/2016