The Master's Baker Reviews

The Master's Baker 3
The Master's Baker 4
The Master's Baker 5

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

The entire team at TMB are so pleasant to work with and are so talented! They have such a large list of flavors, it is hard to choose but definitely appeals to everyones taste! Their design work is outstanding and they really take the time to get to know exactly what you are looking for. Hands down the best bakery to work with not only for wedding cakes, but any dessert needs in general! They have a wide variety of mini desserts in addition to cakes. I was 100% satisfied with everything!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Katherine · Married on 05/12/2018

After our original bakery dropped our contract, Master's Baker stepped in and did a fantastic job! After cake tasting and designing a unique cake for our wedding, the Master's Baker executed our vision perfectly. It was a gorgeous cake and it tasted even better than it looked. We are so glad we chose them for our special day!

The Master's Baker 6
    Sent on 07/04/2018

Samantha · Married on 04/27/2018

The Masters Baker was awesome to work with. They worked with our venue so easily and we didn’t have to worry about a thing except for picking our delicious cake flavors and style!! Our cake came our gorgeous and tasted even better. Definitely can’t go wrong here for your big day!

Sent on 07/26/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 04/06/2018

A Slice of Wedding Perfection!

After sampling several vendors for our wedding cake, we readily selected The Master’s Baker. I have never previously had a wedding cake that I would call “tasty;” most are usually bland at best. The bakers at The Master’s Baker do an excellent job; all of the samples were delicious, and the final product did not disappoint! They worked with us to create flavor combinations that were “us,” and their recommendation in the style of the décor on the cake was perfect! We only wish we lived closer so that we could get more cake! We’re looking forward to our one-year anniversary cake coming up soon!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Kelli · Married on 12/31/2017

Absolutely incredible! This was one of my favorite vendors to work with! From the outreach, to the tasting, to the day of the wedding, everything was amazing. They were so accommodating of our gluten allergy and made sure to have regular and gluten free samples at the tasting. They even created a small gluten-free cake for us to cut into on the day of the wedding so that we could do the traditional cake cutting part. They also created a beautiful, 4 tier cake that the rest of the guests could enjoy. I loved the unique design and how it all fit our cat/NYE themed wedding. I cannot thank you enough - and look forward to the 1 year anniversary cake! :)

The Master's Baker 7
    Sent on 01/22/2018

Terri · Married on 11/04/2017

Beautiful cake, and yummy too! They even made calla lilies to match my bouquet with a purple center, out of fondant. Can't thank them enough for a lovely centerpiece to our wedding! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Sagar · Married on 10/28/2017

As part of our catering package, we had an allowance for a cake from Master's Baker, but my wife prefers pies. Master's baker worked with us to produce a small cake that we could use for pictures, and then applied the leftover money towards pies for our guests. There were so many wonderful flavors and styles to choose from for our cake. The pies were a big hit too.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/28/2017

The Master's Baker was an option in our wedding package from our venue, and we are so glad we used them! Our cake was beautiful and delicious!! We wanted something a little different, and we were married in October, so we went with the apple spice on two tiers, and vanilla on the other two tiers. YUM! Everyone was raving over how delicious dessert was! We're looking forward to our fresh anniversary cake next year too! I think it's super cool that they bake you a new small cake for your first anniversary, so you don't have to eat year old, frozen cake!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/27/2017

I sent them a picture of what we wanted and it was exactly the same. It not only looked amazing but tasted equally as good. They also made a dairy free cake for my mom that tasted just as good as ours.

The Master's Baker 8
    Sent on 12/27/2017

Tracy · Married on 10/21/2017

The Master's Baker is actually the bakery my venue uses and it is part of the wedding package. But even still I would absolutely recommend them. The tasting was a very pleasant experience and the actual cake is exactly what we wanted. It looked beautiful and tasted even better. Our guests loved it. For your wedding cake you should absolutely by all means go to Master's!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Michael · Married on 10/14/2017

We had a four layer cake with different flavor and each level was delicious. We got great comments on the look and taste. We strongly recommend

Sent on 11/12/2017

Jess · Married on 10/06/2017

I can’t say enough good things about the Masters Baker and their team of incredible designers. I worked with the Mendenhall Inn for my wedding which has a partnership with the Masterl’s Baker and I could not have been more fortunate. From our tasting, I knew the cake would be absolutely delicious and it truly was. We especially loved their Almond and Blueberry Lemon flavors. More than that, we were able to truly customize it exactly how we wanted it. I had a specific vision for what I wanted for my cake - I really wanted something that conveyed how much my husband and I love the mountains and the outdoors. The cake that was created for us exceeded by expectations. Many people told us it was the most delicious wedding cake they had ever tasted. We could not have been more satisfied. I included some pictures of our cake as well which say more about the skill and expertise of the Masters Baker than any words could.

The Master's Baker 9
    The Master's Baker 10
    Sent on 11/06/2017

Matthew · Married on 09/23/2017

As I was planning the wedding, the cake was one of the things I was most nervous about because we conceptualized this idea of what we wanted but we wouldn't know if it was good until the day of. Thankfully, we were blown away! Not only were each of the four flavors delicious but the cake was beautiful! Look forward to having it again at our one year anniversary.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Krysten · Married on 09/16/2017

Master's Baker was great. I was able to work with this bakery through my reception vendor, the Mendenhall Inn, which made the transaction that much easier. All we had to do was make an appointment to chose our flavors and decorations and we were done! We met with worked with Jadian through the whole process. She answered my questions via email promptly. Our cake was beautiful at our ceremony and quite delicious!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Alyssa · Married on 09/15/2017

We had a great tasting with the Master Baker's. All the flavors of cakes are amazing. Our cake came out tasting great, all of our guests were impressed.

Sent on 10/02/2017
  • JaG Wedding

Jeannine · Married on 09/09/2017

We were lucky to have been paired with Master's Baker through the Lazaretto Ballroom. When another vendor is included in the Venue cost, sometimes the quality of the vendor is questioned. You do not need to worry about that here. Not is Master's Baker an award winning vendor who has appeared on Food Network, they are an AMAZING organization. From our sit-down with their consultant, we knew our cake would be more than we could ever envision. We still cannot believe how lucky we were to be paired with them through the Lazaretto.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Katelyn · Married on 09/02/2017

Our cake was included with our reception - and the Masters Baker was fantastic! They were flexible with getting me an appointment since I had limited availability and did not live in the area. Our cake turned out gorgeous and everyone kept saying how delicious it was. Also they give you another "top" of your cake on your 1 yr anniversary! We cant wait to eat that one!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Danielle · Married on 08/05/2017

Through our wedding venue, we were able to pick from a few bakeries for our cake. We're so happy we picked Master's Baker! When we went in for our cake tasting, they were super professional and friendly. We were able to try I believe 5-6 of their most popular flavors, then we were able to take one home! Based on our package with our venue, we were able to get four tiers, so we did four different flavors. The lemon raspberry and the almond were to die for!!! The cake was delivered earlier than expected on the day of (which was great so we didn't have to stress about it) and it was beautiful!! It looked exactly like the picture I provided! Our guests were RAVING about it too! It was delicious! What is even better is that we didn't have to save the top tier for our anniversary...they provide you with a freshly baked cake to celebrate your anniversary! Overall, they were a great company and I highly suggest using them!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Kammy · Married on 07/14/2017

Our cake was included with our package at the Mendenhall Inn, we were so happy with our cake from The Master's Baker! They did a wonderful job, and it was delicious! They helped us custom design the cake when I had no ideas what I wanted, and it turned out better than I could imagine! Each layer of the 4 layer cake was a different flavor. I only had a bite of the cake when we did our cake cutting, but it was great ;) The next day, we ate our top layer and it was amazing! They even include a top layer on your 1 year anniversary. Thank you for the beautiful and delicious cake!

Sent on 08/11/2017
  • User6519404 · 2+ years ago

Everything we ordered at Master's Baker was delicious! The tasting experience also felt very personal, as we had our own room to sample all of the cake in. With other tastings, it felt like we were being crammed in between other appointments, and no one sat down with us to explain anything. But not with Master's Baker! We had a sit-down session with a consultant, and walked through everything, including just designs that fit what we were looking for. They were very responsive whenever we had questions as well. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Brittany · Married on 06/23/2017

Our wedding cake was beautiful and tasted amazing! I loved the tasting, to the flavor options, and the variety of cakes we got to pick for each layer. Our wedding cake came with our venue package, but even if it didn't, I would have chosen this baker to make our cake again. I was just so happy that I could have pumpkin wedding cake in June. They made everything so easy and the cake looked gorgeous.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Bobbi · Married on 06/03/2017

Master's Baker did a great job with our wedding cake! It was so easy working with them and everyone spoke very highly of the cake!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Natalie · Married on 05/20/2017

The cake was beautiful! The designs they have are amazing. The tasting was fun and the cake is super yummy!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Karen · Married on 04/29/2017

The cake was part of our package with the Sheraton Great Valley. Went in for a consultation and cake tasting. Individuals were very helpful in coordinating flavors of cake/filling. The cake was absolutely beautiful AND so delicious. Got nothing but positive feedback from all of our guests!!!

Sent on 05/06/2017
  • DeclaredABear

Lauren · Married on 04/29/2017

Our cake was wonderful! It was easy to set up a tasting, and we were blown away by the amount of choices of cakes, icings, and fillings. We had an idea of what we wanted when we arrived so we were able to pick our flavors and cake design all in one meeting. It was delicious and beautiful. The design came out incredibly well and incorporated what we had asked for. We were very happy with this bakery =)

Sent on 05/15/2017