The Married Photogs Reviews

60 | Covington, KY

60 Reviews for The Married Photogs

Laura · Married on 04/01/2017

I've waited to work with this wedding photography duo for seven years, and they have exceeded my expectations. They are absolutely fantastic and I am so thankful that we were able to work with them!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/21/2016

Not only are Rudy and Tammi incredibly talented photographers, but they are two of the most personable and fun-loving people that I know. They truly captured the magic, love, and beauty of our wedding day in breathtaking and artistic photos that I will cherish forever. They were very professional throughout the day, but also made the whole process a very fun experience. They communicated well, and respected our ideas. They always answered any questions we had promptly. I could just go on and on... But bottom line is...our photos are absolutely breathtakingly flawless. They are truly the best Greater Cincinnati/NKY has to offer hands down.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Andrea · Married on 11/07/2015

We initially chose The Married Photogs for our wedding photos because we loved their work. We saw photography as one of the only true keepsakes from our wedding and it was important to us to have beautiful, classic photos that would stand the test of time. What we didn’t know when we booked Rudy and Tammi was what an important part of our wedding planning and wedding day they would be. They were always so responsive and had great advice on other vendors and our wedding day timeline. They were such a calming presence on the day of our wedding and we couldn’t have chosen anyone better to spend our day with. We were so happy with their work and will truly treasure our engagement and wedding photos for a lifetime!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/17/2015

The wedding planning process is a lengthy and stressful one, but I could not be more impressed and happy with our decision to choose the Married Photogs as our photographers. Rudy & Tammi are great people, it's as if having friends along with you throughout the entire process. Easy to work with, they respect your thoughts and suggestions and respond to all emails in a very professional, timely manner. They will adhere to the timeline planned for the wedding day and will ensure that everyone does the same, making the day run very smoothly. Their eye for light, color and all other things photography is bar-none and reflects in their work.
    We received our photos this past week, and they confirmed everything- stunning, timeless, professional photos that we will be able to enjoy for the rest of our lives. You will thoroughly enjoy working with the Married Photogs and will receive not only beautiful photos, but a couple of great friends!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Gabrielle · Married on 08/22/2015

The Married Photogs are an incredible photography Duo that provide excellent service and products. They were very professional and helpful! I loved how comfortable they made us feel in front of the camera and actually made taking all of those photos to document our special day FUN! I would never go to, nor recommend, anyone else! WE LOVE THE MARRIED PHOTOGS!

Sent on 09/08/2015

The Married Photogs's reply:

Thank you so much Gabrielle! :)

Rudy and Tammi were absolutely great! We loved having them be part of our day!

Sent on 08/02/2015

The Married Photogs were easily the best choice I ever made. They are beyond amazing. Rudy and Tammi are so fun! Not to mention their photos are AMAZING. I feel awkward when I get my picture taken, and they made it a piece of cake! I felt beautiful and i wasn't nervous at all. They are absolutely wonderful. I HIGHLY recommend them!!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Shelby · Married on 05/16/2015

Rudy and Tammi truly nailed our wedding! Despite the rainy weather and overcast day, they brought the sunshine and created some gorgeous pictures! They truly made a potentially chaotic day smooth and enjoyable with their amazing attitudes and eagerness. As a photographer myself, I tend to be extremely picky and critical of other wedding photographers, but these two were a dream! Loved them and would choose them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Alex · Married on 03/21/2015

Rudy and Tammi are the best! I can't even express how happy we are with their services! After a horrible experience with a photographer who turned out to be less than professional, I interviewed about half a dozen different photographers to find somebody else (anybody else!). The Married Photogs were a breath of fresh air. They completely understood and addressed all of my concerns and were more than accommodating when I asked to see full wedding shoots. That's the kind of professional attitude that makes this company great!

Rudy and Tammi clearly love what they do (self-described photography nerds) and they pride themselves on producing quality work. They're meticulous when it comes to providing the right lighting, they give great direction, and they're a blast to work with. The Married Photogs are also incredibly accommodating and willing to try new things. They were willing to come out to our home for our engagement shoot and had plenty of amazing ideas on our wedding day as well. Our photos are gorgeous and have that classic style we'd been looking for all along. We love, love, love The Married Photogs!

Sent on 04/01/2015

allyson · Married on 10/25/2014

Even as I sit down to write this, I can't help but feel a little emotional at how much I love and appreciate The Married Photogs. Everything about our experience with them was lovely. Their passion for their clients and work is palpable and resonates around them, yet they always stay grounded and easy to work with.

Let me break it down for you. My husband proposed to me on March 20, 2013. Our engagement session, which happened in December, was a one-of-a-kind experience. We both felt so comfortable, happy and beautiful the entire time, and neither of us particularly like to have our photograph taken. Rudy and Tammi make
    the perfect team, and work exhaustively together to make sure they get the best shot possible. Somehow in the midst of bookmarking one of the most important moments in our lives, they also found time to engage us in meaningful conversation that was in no way obligatory small talk. They truly got to know us, and us them. It was a wonderful experience.

Our wedding was a little over a week ago. The day itself is a blur, but Rudy and Tammi buzzed about the whole night doing all of their photographer duties and capturing every little detail. They were such a joy to have at our wedding. We both felt as if they were guests and friends, not vendors.

To say that they are remarkable photographers is an understatement, their work is proof of that. To say that they are wonderful people is even more of an understatement. They are gracious, humble, and generous in more ways than one. No angle is too out of reach, no request is too outlandish, no hill is too steep for them to climb to make sure their clients are not only satisfied, but elated. The trouble they go to for all of their clients is flattering and unparalleled.

Rudy and Tammi, Brian and I wish you the absolute best in your future. May your business and personal lives be blessed beyond your wildest dreams, you two, of all people, deserve it.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 11/02/2014

Rudy and Tammi were excellent photographers who made us feel comfortable and helped us have a relaxing and fun wedding day! Not only did they produce beautiful pictures and capture some great moments, but they were great to hang out with and helped to make sure our day was perfect. We are so happy we chose Rudy and Tammi and look forward to working with them again in the future!

Sent on 01/01/2015
  • User4719610 · 2+ years ago

I get offended when my friends DON'T pick The Married Photogs to be their wedding photographers. My husband and I loved working with them so much that we think there's no other option!

Rudy and Tammi did our engagement session, guest book, and wedding photography. Everything was so easy, from the meeting to the planning to the execution. We never felt awkward during sessions (which is a common complaint I hear from other people), which resulted in photos that did not look posed. Our requests were taken into account and we 100% trusted them to capture the events perfectly. They work extremely well together as a team. Rudy is great at interacting with you during photos, and you're having such a great time that you don't even realize that Tammi is all over the place like some kind of photography ninja getting all of these beautiful candid and detail shots. We had a slight blip in the getting ready process on the day of (girls were going to get photos first but we were taking too long to get ready so we flip-flopped girls and guys) and they handled it swimmingly. I honestly don't even remember seeing them at the reception until they said goodbye, partly because I was so overwhelmed and having a great time, and partly because they are just really good at their jobs.

I could keep writing and writing. Our photos were a high priority during our wedding planning and we are so grateful to have gotten to work with The Married Photogs. We will love our photos forever :-D

Sent on 01/20/2015

Megan & Sam · Married on 08/23/2014

We really wish this rating system would allow us to go above 5 stars for the service that Rudy and Tammi gave to us. However, how do you place an "infinity" star on this scale?? This service started the very first time we reached out to them for a consultation. We met with over 30 different photographers trying to pick the best one(s) for our special day. The second we met The Married Photogs, we knew they were the ones. They were (and still are) ALWAYS responsive, very knowledgeable, and extremely talented. They were open to any ideas we came up with, and they were willing to go above and beyond to make sure that our wedding pictures turned out great and that they exceeded our expectations. When we received our pictures, they took our breath away. Every picture they take is natural and not over-edited. In taking the pictures, they are done "in the moment," not posed or reenacted. Who wants to reenact putting on your veil 20,000 times? Why not just do it naturally and as it occurs? That's exactly Rudy and Tammi's mentality, and it shows in their picture quality. We still get compliments on our photos, and friends and family of ours have been recommending Rudy and Tammi to anyone they know getting married or in need of a photographer. We could not be happier with the assistance and expertise they both showed to us from the start of our wedding planning through the wedding day and beyond. We are so fortunate to have been blessed with such fantastic photographers. We know we will never go to anyone else for our photography needs. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Rudy & Tammi for everything you do! We love you guys!!!!

Sent on 12/14/2014

Megan · Married on 08/02/2014

First, our engagement and wedding photos turned out beautifully. They have a beautiful style to them that is unique to The Married Photogs. We have had people comment that our pictures look like they could be in a magazine.

Second, Rudy and Tammi were awesome and fun to work with. We felt like they took the time to get to know us and what we wanted out of our photos. They made the process of taking photos fun instead of exhausting. It was great to see a preview of our photos a few days after they were taken.

Cost wise, I feel they are very reasonable and well worth the money spent. Your wedding photos are something that will hang on the wall, you'll show your children and will be passed on from generation to generation. Your photos will be around a lot longer than you will be so make sure you put some effort in to choosing a good photographer.

Sent on 01/09/2015

Jill · Married on 07/26/2014

The Married Photogs were wonderful! They were very down to Earth which helped make our wedding fun and stess free! I highly recommend this duo!

Sent on 12/05/2014

The Married Photogs's reply:

Thanks so much Jill! Hope everything is going well for you and Kevin! :)

Amanda · Married on 06/24/2014

This husband and wife team are AMAZING!! Professional, fun, and excellent talent! We've used them for all our famly photos and they even shot our destination wedding.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Emily · Married on 06/14/2014

This couple was amazing! So sweet and funny you instantly become friends with them. So good at organizing and corralling members of my wedding party & family that I didn't have to worry about a thing. The pictures turned out phenomenally! If you want amazing wedding photos shot by people who you are comfortable and relaxed with, hire the Married Photogs!

Sent on 12/12/2014

We absolutely love the MarriedPhotogs!!! They captured every moment of our wedding in their classy photojournalistic style from getting ready, the first look, to tossing the bouquet. They did a wonderful job and we are very happy our photos! We highly recommend their services!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Kate · Married on 05/24/2014

Leading up to your wedding day is the most stressful time for an engaged couple. Capturing our special day was the most important part and top priority. The Married Photogs did not fail us and did ONE AMAZING JOB with our engagement pictures and wedding day pictures.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/17/2014

SIMPLY. AMAZING. From our first phone conversation, I knew that we had found the best team of photographers EVER! Tami and Rudy were so professional, yet we felt like we were working with our best friends! They played such a big role in the relaxed atmosphere of our wedding day! Our hometown wedding was a destination wedding for Tami and Rudy, but that didn't stop us from communicating through Face Time, meeting for an engagement session the day before the wedding and feeling like we have known these two for years! Tami and Rudy are simply amazing at what they do!! We are completely IN LOVE with EVERY. SINGLE. PHOTO. that they captured! We will definitely continue to recommend them to ALL of our friends!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Matt · Married on 05/03/2014

When we started planning our wedding, photography was the part that scared me the most. My wife and I had heard horror stories from friends and family about photographers who were difficult to work with, too expensive and worst of all: ones that took hundreds of pictures but only allowed you to choose a couple of them. Needless to say, picking a photographer became stressful for us.

Along comes the Married Photogs. From the first day we met with them, we could tell how passionate they were about what they did. Not only did they show a passion for their pictures but also a passion for us as a couple. They expressed how important it was for them to give us the best pictures they possibly could. After looking at their sample pictures, I could tell we were talking to some great photographers with an eye for exceptional shots. We were surprised to find out how affordable they were. I quickly became terrified of the third test: do we get to keep all of photos you take or will we end up paying for each additional picture we want. We were pleasantly surprised to hear that all pictures would be ours to keep. All of these things made us realize from the very first meeting, we had found our photographers.

After shooting our engagement pictures and getting them back, we realized how great of a decision we had made. Rudy and Tammi make you feel comfortable. They will joke around with you and genuinely put you at ease.

When the big day came around, we already knew we were in expert hands. My family all loved working with Rudy and Tammi, commenting multiple times on how much fun they made the whole experience. When we got our photos back, they were absolutely perfect.

I tell everyone I know there are two things to having a successful wedding day:
    1. BE FLEXIBLE and have a backup plan for picture venues
    2. Hire the Married Photogs to ensure the amazing memories you make are PERFECTLY documented

Thank you Rudy & Tammi for all you did,

Matt and Jenna O

Sent on 07/01/2014

Grey · Married on 04/05/2014

My husband and I had a fantastic experience working with The Married Photogs during our engagement session and wedding day. We were very pleased with the moments captured, variety of angles and compositions. Having two professional photographers working together as a team was a significant selling point. In addition, they were prepared with lighting and other tools should the weather not have cooperated. They put us at ease to help capture natural smiles.

Sent on 12/07/2014

Trisha · Married on 03/01/2014

The Married Photogs were so incredible to work with! They are very professional while keeping things so fun at the same time! We absolutely loved having them capture our big day and so pleased with their work!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Ashleigh · Married on 11/09/2013

Have you ever met someone and felt an instant connection? From the moment we sat down for our initial meeting with Rudy & Tammi, we knew we wanted them to be our photographers for our wedding day.

We were looking for a photographer that captured the moment naturally rather than posing each shot. Rudy & Tammi did just that. They were a dream to work with. Their eye for quality & originality blew us away. They truly went above and beyond their call of duty and we are forever grateful!

We now have memories to look back on of all our special moments our wedding day had to offer. They gave us the biggest gift and that’s lasting memories from one of the best days of our lives.

Sent on 01/24/2014

My husband, Blake and I are still so in love with our photos from our wedding in November 2013!! The Married Photogs are incredible photographers that make sure everything flows smoothly for the big day. They are on time for everything, very professional, collaborative, organized and fun, loving people. Completely comfortable to be around! We have recommended and continue to recommend them to everyone inquiring about photographers. They have an eye for capturing those precious moments that when you look at them, you feel like you're there again.

Sent on 03/20/2015