48 Reviews for The Marquardt Ranch

Covered Outdoor (1)
Event Planning (1)
Outside Cake (1)
48 The Marquardt Ranch Reviews

I could not have picked a better venue for my wedding! The ladies who helped me throughout the process were awesome! They were there to assist me with anything and everything if I needed it, even on the day of. The food from their in house catering was delicious and all of my guests loved it. I highly recommend this venue!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ
Services Used: Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

We couldn’t have pictured a more beautiful ceremony and reception space for our wedding! The staff (especially Sheryl and Jessica) were amazing to work with and very professional. The food was just as delicious as it was during our tasting and we are still getting compliments about how perfect our venue was :) Marquardt Ranch went above and beyond all of our expectations and I can’t recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Kaylen, 12/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Outside Alcohol, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

Absolutely the best VENUE around! Our wedding was 7-7-17 and we had such an amazing experience. Beautiful place and best staff we could've ever asked to work with. Jessica and Sheryl made this process seem easy despite all the stress wedding planning becomes. They tailored everything to what we wanted and really couldn't have imagined our day without their help. This PLACE IS A MUST! Call them and go visit asap, they book quick. Great prices and food was outstanding! The servers and chefs were top notch. The staff helped set up and take down. All we had to take down were our personal decorations which were very minimal, because the venue was so beautiful by itself (you don't need much!). All together the perfect day, venue, memory !

Profile Picture Keri, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is absolutely stunning. We had an amazing experience planning our wedding there. Everything went smoothly and they were so helpful. Sheryl was very responsive and walked us through every step. The flowers and food were amazing and we are still receiving compliments on it all. The pictures and video came out beautifully due to the amazing setting. I will never forget the sound of the river as I stood at the alter and said my vows. This is an extremely special venue and I highly recommend it.

Profile Picture Siera, 10/22/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married here in June of 2016. The venue and staff were incredibly accommodating and went out of their way to ensure we had everything we needed. The food was absolutely amazing as well! The florist did a phenomenal job too! Sheryl was there the day of the wedding and my cake arrived with no flowers as I thought those were included, she jumped right in and had flowers added to the cake, no questions asked. When my husband got the wrong salad, the Captain (Kelly), was on top of it was speedy to get things fixed. The entire staff made sure my husband and I had everything we needed and did an amazing job making sure our wedding day was as special as it should have been. I HIGHLY recommend this venue! They took any worry I had and completely made it go away. Jessica, Sheryl, the Captain and the entire Marquardt Ranch Staff, THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Brenda, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sheryl and Jessica are amazing. From day 1 when my fiancé and I requested to look at The Marquardt to see if it was where we wanted to get married, Sheryl was flexible with our work schedules and even stayed late one afternoon to make sure we would be able to see the ranch quickly. She really listened to us and considered everything we were looking for, which The Marquardt has it all! Sheryl and Jessica both were so prompt in responding to emails and phone calls. They were very easy and professional to work with. The Marquardt is a beautiful venue, and one of our wedding guests even told us it is the prettiest venue he's ever been to in Texas (and we agree)! Our wedding day was everything we wanted and more. The in-house floral and catering was PERFECT - so many guests commented on the flowers, and we had multiple guests (even a lot of GUYS) tell us our BBQ dinner was some of the best food they have ever had. It was wonderful not have to find those vendors ourselves. Sheryl even offered to get us our sparklers for the send-off. She helped take so many things off our plate, I loved the opportunity to have so much provided right there at the venue that I did not have to stress about it in the days leading up to the wedding. People are still talking to us about how good our wedding food was and how much they ate. Sheryl helped with day-of coordinating and I was able to get ready with all my bridesmaids all day on site. I cannot say enough good things about the owners, managers and all the staff at The Marquardt. The staff the day of the wedding were so respectful and sweet to us and our guests. One other thing- I was also able to come out one Saturday evening for my bridal portraits. Sheryl made sure I had access to the bridal suite so that I could change in to my gown. All the big - and so many extra little details - are why we appreciate Sheryl, Jessica, and everyone at The Marquardt so much. We highly recommend this venue!!

Profile Picture Tina, 4/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
Services Used: Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Outside Alcohol, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

Absolutly amazing. Everyone one was so nice and friendly and very helpful. Day of the wedding the event staff hired to serve was absolutely perfect. They where so friendly and nice and very attentive to everyone. The food was the best food I've had in a long time. Chicken Florentine mashed potatoes salad bread and veggies. It was plenty of food and everyone loved it. It was a gorgeous location and the pictures turned out great. Made for a perfect christmas wedding!

Profile Picture User4357185, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I never dreamed I would be lucky enough to have my wedding at The Marquardt Ranch. Upon initial inquiry back in March, the venue was unfortunately booked for our date, so we looked elsewhere. We had everything planned out at another venue. 2 weeks before our wedding, we found out that we were double booked. LONG story short, we were forced to relocate. But one of the most frustrating and stressful situations turned out to be a huge blessing. In the midst of our anxiety, we obviously still have a wedding to put on. By the grace of God, our date had become available at the Marquardt Ranch. We booked the venue with two weeks until our wedding. Courtney and Jessica were a dream to work with. They were so accommodating, helpful, and very encouraging during this really difficult situation. They worked with us on finances, vendors, and so many other things to ensure that we would be satisfied and happy.

The day of, there were a few hiccups. The power was out for several hours, off and on, so we had to finish our hair in the car (luckily someone had an outlet in their car). The day-of staff was very quick to call and figure out the situation and make sure we had a generator on hand, in the event we needed it. The linens were the wrong color, so they had to be reshipped overnight, and arrived around 1PM. It was an eventful day. Everything else was perfect. The weather was gorgeous. The venue itself is truly unique and breathtaking. The views for the ceremony are unlike anything I've seen. The cutout cross at the back of the reception room is incredible. All the little extra little touches make The Marquardt Ranch one of the premiere wedding venues in Boerne/San Antonio.

I can't thank Jessica and Courtney enough for the way they turned my nightmare into the most special and memorable day of my life. What a blessing it was to have my wedding at the Marquardt Ranch. Even with a different place booked beforehand, I can't imagine getting married anyplace else!

Profile Picture Alysse, 11/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't find anything negative to say about The Marquardt Ranch. My husband and I just loved everything about the experience we had with all the staff.. especially Amanda and Jordan. They were INCREDIBLE the day of the wedding and truly are so great to have on your big day. I had so many guests approach me about how sweet they both were when trying to keep everything on schedule and dealing with all types of people at the wedding. The planning process was a breeze with their help! The venue itself of course is gorgeous and truly feels as pretty as you see in pictures. It is worth the drive out there to such a perfect day!

Profile Picture Mandie, 10/18/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Just had my wedding here almost two weeks ago, and I could not wait to write my reviews! Oh my goodness, to start off my wedding day was the best day of my life. And I owe a huge thank you to The Marquardt Ranch because they played such a huge role in my day. The venue itself is breath taking, then when they added the flowers and decorations, it totally took the place over the top. Amanda arranged my flowers and she did such a good job. All I heard all night was how beautiful everything looked. I was so proud to claim it as my wedding day. Throughout the year, the staff was so helpful with any questions I had and with helping me get everything together that I needed to. There is not one thing I would change about my day, and I don't think I could ever thank them enough! I highly recommend this venue to newly engaged couples. You will not regret your choice. Not only is it almost a one stop shop, (they offer catering, linens, flowers,cakes, pretty much everything you need.), but the friendly staff just takes them over the top! Thank you for everything you did guys!

Profile Picture Olivia, 10/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful Hill Country wedding venue! We had so many compliments from our guests. The coordinators were very responsive and helpful leading up to the big day and irreplaceable on the day of. I can't imagine our wedding day running any smoother. I wouldn't change anything about this venue and I would highly recommend to my closest friends.

Profile Picture User3501022, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just got married this past Friday and my husband and I could not be happier choosing to have our wedding at Marquardt Ranch. This venue is absolutely gorgeous. If you want a venue that has beauitfiul outdoor scenary and a beautiful indoor space then Marquardt is the venue to choose. It is a quiet and peaceful place to get married at. I love the fact that this venue offers you a wedding coordinator when you first book to get things going and then a month of and day of coordinator as well. Mandy and Courtney are the best!! They were very professional and always quick to respond to any questions or concerns. We got so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful everything was. I highly recommend Marquardt Ranch for any wedding. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Yvette, 11/29/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Excellent venue. They provided a list of professionals to cover every aspect of the wedding (cake, catering, DJ, hair/makeup) that made planning exceptionally easy. Courtney is an excellent coordinator and handled every aspect of the wedding day with professionalism and right on time. If anything happened out of the plan I did not notice a single thing.

Profile Picture User3300183, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My husband and I just got married this past weekend and all we can say about The Marquardt Ranch is WOW! Amanda and the whole staff are so amazing and helpful. The ceremony and reception space were beautifully decorated and we got so many wonderful comments from our guests. From day one Amanda tended to our many needs and helped us plan every aspect of our wedding. When we had a last minute change in head count and I was freaking out, she was so cam and helpful and made sure everything went smoothly. The wedding planning process can be so stressful but Amanda was so wonderful and I really wasn't stressed the whole time. Again, all we can say is a million thank you's and I would recommend this wedding venue to anyone!

Profile Picture Kristen , 9/21/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough positive things about the ranch. Everything about it is fantastic! If you want a stress free wedding this is the place to go. You are taken care of here and they pretty much do everything for you- except for the cake, photography, and hair/make-up. However, they can make stellar recommendations for all these things. My coordinator, Amanda, was flat-out wonderful and made sure all of the details were taken care of. I never worried about a thing and on the day of the wedding was so calm. They truly desire to make sure that you get your fairy tale wedding at the Marquardt Ranch and will bend over backwards to make everything perfect! Amanda also did my flowers and centerpieces- they were beautiful! The catering which is now provided through the ranch by Cypress Grille is fantastic! Really and truly this is a spectacular venue- you get your money's worth here. And my recommendation- do your wedding on Sunday and you save alot on the venue fee.

Profile Picture Kesa, 3/24/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently got married at Marquardt Ranch and it was the most AMAZING and perfect day! The Ranch is absolutely beautiful outdoors and inside. Our ceremony was outdoors and it looked gorgeous out there. It's a little drive to get out there but it is so worth it because you won't find another venue like it. They did the flowers for our wedding as well and they turned out great! I was VERY impressed by the day of coordinators. Courtney and her assistant were awesome!!!! They made sure that everything ran smooth, I had zero stress the week or and day of the wedding because they took care of the details. I would HIGHLY recommend getting married at the Marquardt Ranch :)

Profile Picture Alyssa, 3/16/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We had an absolutely fabulous wedding at the Marquardt. The venue and setting is stunning and Amanda, Courtney, and Stephanie are professional, caring, and on top of everything- so you don't have to be. My wedding day was relaxing and enjoyable thanks to the coordination services provided by Courtney and Stephanie. My wedding was beautiful thanks to the lovely setting right on the banks of the Guadalupe with a fantastic facility.

For a no stress wedding in a fabulous location this is your place.

Profile Picture Brynn, 6/30/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough good things about the team at the Marquardt Ranch!! Every bit of the planning with them and the day of our wedding was fantastic! Great girls to work with and made our special day celebrations smooth and perfect!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/22/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Marquardt Ranch is such a beautiful place for a wedding. Not only is it the perfect venue, but the staff is AMAZING! My wedding coordinator was Amanda, and she went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding day was everything we wanted. When I needed help finding vendors or having trouble getting hold of vendors Amanda was always there to save the day. The day of the wedding couldn't have gone any smoother Amanda truly is the best and very professional. I honestly can't imagine a better venue or wedding coordinator.

Profile Picture Janessa, 6/16/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Marquardt Ranch was the only place I looked at to have my wedding at. After I toured the place and met the staff I knew I had to look no further! It is THE MOST gorgeous venue in the area. I worked with Amanda and she was an amazing coordinator! She was always quick to respond and always has solutions and ideas! We received SO many compliments on the beauty of the venue and the staff of the ranch. The ranch has so much to offer. My husband and I have beautiful pictures and memories of our special day all because of the the Marquardt Ranch. Book this place you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Lana, 6/8/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Marquardt Ranch was perfect for my wedding. I was very happy with their day of service they were very accommodating and helpful!

Profile Picture Hillary, 5/27/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Marquardt Ranch was a dream venue. Not only is it a beautiful venue but it also has a wonderful staff to work with. Amanda was my planner and I couldn't have asked for someone better. She was very attentive to all my concerns and needs. She met with us several times prior to the day of the event and was always very helpful in giving me referrals for my other vendors. The ranch was very well kept and the facility was very spacious and able to accommodate large weddings as well as small intimate weddings. It was the ultimate place to get married and I would recommend it to everyone. All my guest were in awe over the beauty of this venue!

Profile Picture Kristi, 5/26/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were so great! I was actually able to enjoy my wedding and have fun!

Profile Picture Madison, 5/19/12, 1 Review

Amanda, Courtney, and the whole team at the Marquardt Ranch made all our dreams come true! They made the planning process easy and fun. They provided helpful tips for vendors and answered all my questions. Courtney and Stephanie kept everything organized and on time on the wedding day. The rehearsal and wedding day went off without a hitch!!!! We couldn't be more happy with the Marquardt!

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/28/12, 2 Reviews