The Marker San Francisco Reviews

The Marker San Francisco 6
The Marker San Francisco 7
  • · Married on 09/14/2019

Great venue and food

The Marker Hotel staff made sure my wedding was perfect. Steven Thrun and his staff were great. They were flexible with all our request. The food was amazing. My guests couldn’t get enough of the food. The hotel suites were beautiful. Perfect place to shot our wedding pics and video. I would highly recommended this place.

Sent on 10/14/2019
    The Marker San Francisco 8
    The Marker San Francisco 9
    The Marker San Francisco 10
    The Marker San Francisco 11

Orsolya · Married on 11/06/2011

We had both our ceremony and our reception at Hotel Monaco SF and it was one of the best decisions we made about our wedding. They provided great quality food, enough drinks, lovely personal and a suite to stay at for the night after the wedding. They certainly helped in keeping the costs within our budget. Beth Rankin, the catering manager was just the sweetest person we could hope for. She made the planning and the day of the wedding extremely smooth for us. I am not sure what we would have done without her lovely and thoughtful presence.

Sent on 11/26/2011
  • Jessica

Jessica Betancourt · Married on 01/30/2019

The Marker is an incredible wedding venue!

I wanted a SF winter wedding, and was so excited to find this venue. It's more affordable than many others in the city, since you're mainly just paying food & beverage costs. The hotel is gorgeous & so unique, with multiple areas that can be used for ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, etc. Steven & the rest of the catering/events team are incredible - my guests have been raving about how good the food was, and we were treated very well from a service standpoint. I honestly can't recommend The Marker enough, I'm so happy we chose it!

Sent on 01/30/2019