The Mariner Banquet Venue Reviews

24 | Kaukauna, WI

24 Reviews for The Mariner Banquet Venue

24 The Mariner Banquet Venue Reviews

Christine · Married on 09/10/2016

It was perfect! Pat helped out with anything I needed, ask the right questions on things I never thought of. The food was amazing!

Robin · Married on 08/13/2016

Pat at the Mariner was very helpful and accommodating. Wedding went off without a hitch. Would recommend this to any one getting married.

Angie · Married on 04/16/2016

If you are on a shoestring budget, like we were, the Mariner was able to give us the wedding party we could afford. It was a wonderful venue with everything the expensive places had to offer. They worked with us and we had a wonderful reception.

Katie · Married on 10/24/2015

With a 6 month engagement, we were having quite a hard time finding a place to have our wedding that would let us have it be the wedding of our dreams. The Mariner was the best place we could have imagined for our special day! We didn't want the traditional chicken and tips/ham meal usual Wisconsin weddings have. Pat worked with us to get us the meal we wanted and everything was delicious! I would recommend The Mariner to anyone! All of our guests gave us rave reviews of our wedding.
    Thank you!

Laura · Married on 09/19/2015

John and Pat are amazing! They are so accommodating. The food and service is always amazing and it's so reasonable. Our wedding was perfect, in big part to the Mariner. I highly recommend having your wedding or any other event you have coming up at the Mariner.

Joan · Married on 07/11/2015

Pat and her staff are very professional and accommodating. We had originally booked just our reception at The Mariner. Once we found out that we couldn't get our church for the ceremony, I called Pat and she took care of us for the ceremony too. She was always prompt to respond to any questions or concerns. The food was excellent and the service awesome!! The food came out hot and we never had to ask to have empty platters refilled, the food just kept coming as needed. Our guests were very pleased with everything. Our cake cutters inadvertently threw away supplies from the bakery that needed to be returned in order to get our deposit back. The staff not only rescued it but also cleaned it and put it in our decoration box. We were so relieved to find them the next day. This tells me that these people know what they are doing and that they genuinely care about their customers.

Really want to thank Pat and John, my son's wedding was great!! Thanks to them and their establishment. You are so very accommodating and the hall is lovely. When we had a couple hiccups you were there helping us through them. Can't thank you enough for your compassion and professionalism. I would recommend The Mariner to anyone looking for a hall for any event. AND THE FOOD IS TERRIFFIC!!!

Cathy · Married on 10/04/2014

Celebrated my parents "50th Wedding Anniversary" at the Mariner. Pat was very easy to work with while planning our event, answered all of our questions, had some good suggestions and was very accommodating. The hall was decorated beautifully for the season. We only added our own personal touches for the occasion. The great tasting food was served hot by their friendly staff and they made sure that the platters were filled. Would highly recommend and use the Mariner again!

Rosa and Chris · Married on 08/23/2014

Delicious food! We had our wedding at The Mariner 3 weeks ago and everyone is still talking about the CHICKEN! John and Pat were very helpful and kind during our planning process, they made themselves available for any questions and ideas we had and gave some helpful ideas and suggestions of their own! Amazing Chicken...The hall was plenty big for our almost 200 guests and everyone had a great time! John and Pat worked very hard in planning our delicious Chicken, green beans, and potatoes and gravy, and all the food came out hot and delicious and their wonderful friendly staff never let a dish go empty! I would recommend The Mariner to anyone :) Did I mention they had great chicken? Thank you again John and Pat for everything, you guys were amazing!

Sue · Married on 08/16/2014

Absolutely Fantastic Dinner and Great people to work with

Samantha · Married on 07/12/2014

I loved everything about working with pat and her husband. They were very friendly and they helped me with a few things I had forgotten....Everyone that attend my wedding loved the food and the prices were nice!!! My now husband wants to plan some kind of get together here cause he loves the food!!!

Jessica · Married on 05/24/2014

We couldn't have asked for a better experience for our wedding reception! The food was AMAZING, all our guests raved about how good everything was. But even more important than that, the people were so nice and went above and beyond! Pat was so accommodating to anything we asked and made our night perfect. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND anyone looking for an intimate place with exceptional food and service to book your even here, you won't regret it!

Thank you so much to everyone that was a part of our night!

Sincerely,
    Jessica and Kevin Hager

Kali · Married on 11/30/2013

Last weekend my husband and I had our wedding reception at the Mariner and we were really pleased! We were married in Cancun, Mexico the previous week so we were looking for a nice, cute and not overly expensive place to have our reception at for those who didn't come with us to Mexico. The room was big ( we had about 120 people) and it had a decent sized dance floor. The dj also sounded really good in the room. Pat and her husband were very friendly and helpful. Everything went really smoothly and I didn't have to worry about a thing. We brought in our own catered food which I enjoyed having the option to do so as I found it very difficult finding a place that let us bring in our own food! We bought the alcohol from The Mariner and it was really decent priced. Overall we had a good experience and the room was a great size and the decorations such as the tables and lights were cute. Thanks Pat!!!:)

Family and friends commented so much on how they loved the atmosphere and that the food was delicious! I wouldn't go anywhere else if I had to do it again! Will use the Mariner in the future for other events.

Tina · Married on 10/11/2013

It was a great venue for a smaller wedding. The hall has seasonal decorations already up which helps when you are trying to watch your budget. Many of the guests, including us, thought the food was great. I loved how there is a divider to make the banquet into two rooms. We really enjoyed ourselves and the staff was great to work with.

• Amy

Amy · Married on 08/03/2013

Amazing food! Nothing but positive feedback from all of my guests. Always responded in a timely, professional manner to any questions/concerns leading up to the big day. Would recommend to all!

Pamela · Married on 06/22/2013

Our wedding was everything I dreamed of thanks to Pat and John. The food was fabulous people are still calling us and saying how awesome the chicken and beef was. And how wonderful the service was. I would absolutely recommend any event there. I know we will have another event there.

Thanks again Pam and Steve

Jackie · Married on 11/03/2012

We had a wonderful time. Pat was wonderful to work with throughout the entire planning and event. Open to ideas but will let you know what will and will not work. Venue was beautiful, clean. Food was amazing- nothing but compliments from my friends and family. Food was served prompt and hot! Bartenders were prompt and friendly. I have nothing but good to say about the Mariner!

Sue · Married on 08/18/2012

John and Pat are great to work with, from planning to serving the food.. Best broasted chicken and tenderloins tips in the valley. the greenbeans are excellent. All the food is homemade by John, Best old fashions in the valley. Pat will go out of her way to make sure everything is perfect.. We had our daughters wedding there. We plan all of our events there also. wouldn't go anywhere else, Dick ,Sue Nackers

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 07/28/2012

Pat and John, Thank you sooooooo much for making our wedding reception a memorable one this weekend. The place was absolutely beautiful to begin with, and once we decorated it, the place was magical. I have received so many compliments on how good the food was. You served every table in a fast manner, but every single plate was fresh and piping hot. The fish, ribs, and chicken we had for dinner was so tasty! Best yet, when tables ran out of food, they didn't have to wait! You had a replacement right away. You guys are phenomenal. The overall best thing was that you put me at ease. After all the excitement of my ceremony, I was able to enjoy myself at the reception. I was able to relax because I knew everything was in good hands- you were on top of everything; nothing was out of place. This was a comfortable, friendly atmosphere; the workers were friendly, the service was fast and of excellent quality. Everyone really enjoyed themselves. Pat even went above and beyond to help me clean up at the end and get our stuff together when she didn't have to do any of that. You can see the passion for her job shine through. She really makes sure your reception goes well, and the place and food is very affordable. I would recommend the Mariner time and again!

Janet · event on: 07/21/2012

The owner was very helpful, offering suggestions based on her experience. The service and the food could not have been better. We were getting positve feedback from our guests long after our 50th wedding anniversary was over. The management and the staff at the Mariner contributed to a very succesful and memorable event.

chuck · event on: 08/10/2013

Great people, great food and a great value!

Katrina · event on: 12/06/2013

We had our Christmas party at the Mariner this past weekend and had a wonderful time! Setting the date and planning the menu was easy with Pat's great communication. She replied to my email inquiries super fast and helped make suggestions that were spot-on! When we arrived, the place was decorated tastefully and cheerfully for the holiday season. We didn't have to do a thing! They even had fully decorated Christmas trees inside! We had a small group of about 50 people and they partitioned off an area for us that gave us plenty of room, while making it feel cozy and intimate, so we weren't lost in a giant ballroom. We had plenty of food for everyone, without a lot of leftovers thanks to Pat's recommendations, and we didn't run out of anything! The food was delicious! Throughout the party, the staff at the Mariner checked on us and made sure we had everything we needed. They were friendly and professional. We were an active group and brought along some "minute-to-win-it" type games to play. Knowing this ahead of time, they set up our party area to accomodate the game area, while placing the tables and seating around it so everyone could view and enjoy the fun. The bar area had plenty of seating for our group and John kept everyone's glass full. Speedy service with a smile! I would highly recommend The Mariner for a party of any size!

Chloe · Married on 10/14/2017

The Mariner exceeded our expectations and if we had to do it over, The Mariner is where we would Choose. Pat and her husband are so kind and helpful! Everyone had a terrific time at our wedding and LOVED the food!!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    The Mariner Banquet Venue 1

The Mariner Banquet Venue's reply:

Thank you very much Chloe for the kind words. And I think John and I had as much fun as your guests! Hope to see you again in the future!