The Marie Wilson Band Reviews

2 Reviews for The Marie Wilson Band

• Ilma

Ilma Macdonell · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Amazing band

Marie and her band played for our daughter’s wedding reception at the end of October. They were amazing, and we felt very lucky and excited that they were available to play for our event. In addition to the band sounding great, Marie does a terrific job of being the MC for the evening. It seemed to me that the band went above and beyond by communicating with the bride and making sure to play the songs from their list that she and her husband wanted, being willing to learn a few additional special songs, giving it their all to play really well, and even dressing well so that besides sounding great they looked great. Marie is a wonderful person that everyone immediately takes a liking to, and the dance floor was full the entire evening. We had many compliments on the band and the music, including from our musician friends. We very highly recommend the Marie Wilson Band.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Kristin · Married on 04/21/2018

The Marie Wilson Band was amazing!!! All night all my guest were completing how great the band was. They were also very easy to work with and helpful during the wedding. I would hire them again and again!!!

Sent on 05/11/2018