12 Reviews for The Mansion at Tuckahoe

Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
12 The Mansion at Tuckahoe Reviews

2.5

My husband and I loved the view that this venue had and the blank slate to give whatever look we wanted. In hindsight, we could have chosen a venue with less of a blank slate but still kept our view. Getting into the mansion was always a PIA. I always made appointments and somehow we always either had to wait outside in the blistering heat or get cranky faces from the tour staff. We wanted to utilize the building for the price that we paid, but even getting simple answers was difficult (like how many people and tables fit in each room). It's also hot inside the building and the staff CANNOT turn the air lower which really would have been good to know from the beginning with 50+ people sharing one space. The venue is beautiful and I loved it but the staff needs work in my opinion.

Profile Picture Tia, 5/12/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

We absolutely LOVED our venue. Working with everyone was nice and easy. We do wish they included chairs and tables for the tent area but other than that it was a fabulous venue!

Profile Picture Michele, 4/1/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

We could not have asked for a more perfect venue. The Indian River State Park staff was fantastic to work with throughout the process. You can really make your dream wedding come true here because it is a blank slate. You don't even need to stress over a ton of decor because the views and venue are enough!! People keep telling us how much they enjoyed it and how beautiful it was.

Profile Picture Katlin, 2/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding here was just beautiful. The venue itself can be tricky because of its layout, but it is totally worth it! The mansion sits on top of a hill overlooking the intracoastal, making a great backdrop for a photoshoot. The staff was really easy to work with and so nice, giving me a lot of helpful information. They only allow approved vendors. They do give a discount if you are a Martin County resident. I would reccomend a wedding planner for this venue. Exceeded my expectations for my dream wedding!

Profile Picture Laura, 12/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I booked the mansion for my upcoming wedding and have had such a wonderful experience with them over the past year. The venue itself is GORGEOUS and right on the intercoastal. It is a bit pricey but I understand they are planning on offering partial rentals which should be more affordable. I took one point off for flexibility because you need to have your vendors approved (or use previously approved vendors), but it is not very hard to do that. Great indoor space and several options for an outdoor ceremony or reception. I am beyond excited to have my wedding there!

Profile Picture Katie and Greg, 3/12/16, 7 Reviews
1.6

I can not express how disappointed I was at how the venue communicated with me during the last upcoming month of our wedding. The week of the wedding (monday and the wedding was on friday) they called me and told me that the bathrooms broke at the portion of the venue we were going to use. Now, I know that this was not their intentions or their fault by any means but I was disappointed with how they handled the situation. They called and told me that nothing could be done. That we would have to use port-a-potties for the wedding guests. That was it or we needed to move the reception to another location of the venue- all which have uneven grounds or a large unwanted/ugly pond right in the middle of the space(which is in the process of being removed). If we there was a chance that we would have to use another area of the venue we would have never booked the mansion at all. They did not even offer a discount. Then they did not answer any of our calls for the next 3 days. I had to hear from other vendors that apparently the bathrooms could be fixed on time(and they were on Thursday), which was a relief but the mansion could have given me a relief call. Also, months prior, someone had double booked our venue date. We booked the venue in February with our wedding in December. We were the first to book so they called and gave us the option to move our wedding date and they would give us the venue for free. After I already had all my vendors, bridal party, and hotels switched they called me the next morning to say oops never mind. In which case, I had to call and switch everything again. The place is beautiful, but the people running it just don't seem to care, and do the very minimum. I guess thats what happens when its a city park venue

Profile Picture ashley, 12/4/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor

I would get married here again and again!!! I loved this venue!!! It is just beautiful :) You can make your wedding in your own vision and I felt this was the perfect setting for photos, ceremony and my reception. Patty was very kind and friendly and explained everything about the Mansion. It was something to remember and a unique place to get married.

Profile Picture Erin , 10/24/15, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Outside Alcohol, Outside Cake, Uncovered Outdoor

We had our wedding at the Mansion at Tuckahoe and it was wonderful and so romantic. It is a beautiful historic venue that provides gorgeous scenery. The only downside is the Mansion can get very windy on the terrace. We ended up having to move our ceremony and reception indoors because of high winds but our wedding planner and vendors made it look remarkable! Guests didn't know the difference and it add a more intimate feel to our wedding. I highly recommend this venue to any future bride and groom and to also get a wedding planner who has done weddings at the Mansion. They offer invaluable experience, tips, and expertise to executing a wedding there.

Profile Picture Marisa, 11/22/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is amazing for that special day!! The mansion was the final and best touch to all the hard and detailed work put into our wedding. Our guest were very pleased with the location!! This location is perfect to break up your party from ceremony, to cocktail hour, to reception and you are still left to room for your guest to take a break when needed while they still enjoy a beautiful view!!!

Profile Picture Gabriela, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I love everything about the Mansion! My husband and I originally book the pavilion at the park but after we saw the Mansion, we decided to switch to the Mansion. The price was definitely a lot more so we made some sacrifices (skipped out on a fancy rehearsal dinner) to have the nicer venue. Our guests were blown away by the beauty of the house and property. The view is breathtaking. My bridesmaids and I loved getting ready in the bridal suit with the gorgeous view of the river.
And the people that we worked with at the Mansion are all so great!!! Patty was super helpful and answered any questions we had. Brian also super helpful and even went as far to make sure I was eating the day of the wedding. Frank was at the venue the day of the wedding to set up and made setting up and decorating easier than expected. EVERYONE WAS SO HELPFUL! My family and I really appreciated how much they stressed that they can set things up the way we want and that they are totally flexible. We researched and talked to a LOT of venues and were extremely relieved when we met the Mansion staff. Their goal is to make your wedding day the best that it can be for you - not them like what I've seen from other vendors. Without ANY hesitation I would recommend the Mansion at Tuckahoe!!! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Melinda, 2/16/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I highly recommend the Mansion at Tuckahoe as a wedding reception venue. In particular, Patti DeSantis at the Mansion was incredibly professional and easy to work with. The venue itself is beautiful, and the scenery around it make it spectacular. We had our reception at the Mansion this past February. We were blessed with beautiful weather, which made a huge difference. We tented the back patio area and had dinner, dancing, lounging all in and around the tent. The food was set up inside one of the Mansion's rooms. We also used the bide's room to get ready early in the day before going to the church for the ceremony. Within two days of our wedding, Patti was already processing our security deposit refund. Martin County really has a great thing going with the Mansion, and I hope other brides use this gem of a place for their special day.

Profile Picture Mairin, 2/9/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Patty and the mansion staff helped to make our wedding everything we dreamed of. There were some minor bumps at the beginning of the process due to changes in staff, but the beauty of the venue kept us hooked even through that and we are so glad we stuck it out. Our guests were blown away by the views at Tuckahoe and the feel of the venue cannot be achieved at any banquet hall or hotel ballroom. It is truly one of a kind and to us was worth every penny. It really felt like our home by the time it was all decorated, which was exactly what we wanted. Just visit the venue and I promise you will fall in love too.

Profile Picture Cassie, 9/22/12, 6 Reviews