The Manor Tavern Reviews

140 | Monkton, MD

140 Reviews for The Manor Tavern

Andrea · Married on 05/14/2011

Terri and the staff at Manor Tavern were very professional and exceptionally accommodating to make our wedding reception above and beyond our expectations. At the initial meeting with Terri, she was willing to work with our budget and provided the flexibility for us to add personal touches for our reception. From the tasting up until the day before our reception, Terri and her staff made us feel very comfortable and confident in our decision to have our special day at their establishment. Thank you for making our reception memorable and flawless!

Sent on 06/26/2011

Hillary · Married on 06/18/2010

They were so helpful and wonderful. They can really accommodate tough dietary needs. Plus all of my guests thought it was some of the best food they ever tasted.

Sent on 07/06/2010

Robin · Married on 04/25/2009

Words cannot describe.....we had an outdoor terrace along with indoor seating and it was perfect! The outdoor terrace had the enclosure flaps opened up so we had a wonderful breeze, on the unseasonably hot day, passing through the area. The best part, the food....and I mean ALL of it! There wasn't an item on my plate that didn't taste exceptional and the price was extremely reasonable! I give all of my thanks to Terry Lombardi, she was wonderful!

Sent on 04/29/2009

Colleen · Married on 10/18/2008

We loved our experience with Manor Tavern!! Our coordinator was wonderful, very accomodating - we knew that they wanted us to have a great reception. We had to change our date & they were wonderful about it. The food & servers were great. Our guests are still making comments to us about how great the food was at our reception.

Sent on 01/14/2009

Tom and Kim · Married on 07/08/2006

Terry Lombardi was the perfect event planner to work with!!!! She was passionate and incredibly helpful and was flexible with we wanted (we couldn't decide on just one salad, so she worked with us and allowed us to have 2 to choose from). We didn't want a "cookie cutter" reception venue and The Manor Tavern was the perfect setting! We had a great time and recommend this to anyone!

Sent on 07/09/2014
  • arthistorynut

Colleen · Married on 06/10/2006

We could not have been happier with Manor. The food was TREMENDOUS! We got a lot of food...anything with crab is a good bet. I cant begin to tell you how amazing our food was.

Sent on 06/03/2008

Nicole · Married on 01/14/2006

Every aspect of the food was perfect - I could't be happier.

Sent on 08/18/2008

Adair · Married on 10/07/2017

Manor Tavern is a beautiful setting and the best value in the area. The food was great.

Sent on 10/27/2017

The Manor Tavern's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback. The Manor Tavern aims to please its customers and complete all expectations thoroughly. We are so glad we could help make it a success! Thank You for choosing us for your special event. The Manor Tavern is looking forward to seeing you back here!

Teresa · Married on 10/15/2016

Don't think, just book it. Delicious food, awesome staff. Perfect venue!!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Susan · Married on 12/18/2015

We had our Year End Lunch there and it could not have been nicer. Terry Lombardi did an excellent job helping us plan for the lunch, making sure we were happy throughout the lunch and afterwards. The servers were perfect not hovering but there for every request. The room was beautiful, the service perfect, the food perfect and planning was perfect. It was an amazing day and we will return next year for sure. We will also highly recommend The Manor Tavern to business associates and friends.

The Manor Tavern's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback. The Manor Tavern aims to please its customers and love to hear that you enjoyed your time, as well as the food! We appreciate you considering us for your event.

Terry was an absolute joy to work with and handled so much more than a caterer normally does! We loved the "farm to table" philosophy of Manor Tavern. The food was delicious and presentation was well thought out.

Sent on 02/26/2016

Kimberly · Married on 06/06/2009

Manor Tavern was wonderful to work with. They were very flexible with our budget and provided a lot of great ideas. The food was WONDERFUL and the staff was great. We would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/29/2009

Cara · Married on 04/26/2008

Manor Tavern Catering and Restaurant is an amazing place for so many reasons. I had my reheasal dinner at the restaurant and then they catered my wedding. Their staff is incredibly helpful and attentitive. They were flawless in their service. The food was good and the price was reasonable. All of our guests were very happy! I work in the wedding industry and i know how important this can be for a bride and her wedding. They exceeded my expectations. I will look to them in the future!

Sent on 04/08/2009

Susan · Married on 09/30/2017

I could not have been happier about the way that Manor Tavern handled our son's rehearsal dinner. Terry met with us to plan, and she answered any questions we had. I felt like a queen--all I had to do was to make a request and it was granted! The day of the dinner, some of the workers cheerfully helped me to decorate the tables. The girls were as excited as I was about the event. During the dinner, the manager's goal was to make everything go just the way we wanted. Just like the girls in the afternoon, the manager CARED about our party and she did everything in her power to make it go just the way we wanted it to be. I was able to relax and be a guest at my own party. The guests complimented the food and the beautiful seeing. I highly recommend Manor Tavern for dinners such as ours.

Sent on 10/28/2017

The Manor Tavern's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback. The Manor Tavern aims to please its customers and complete all expectations thoroughly. We love to hear that all guests were happy and satisfied! Thank You for choosing us for your special event. We are so glad we could help make it a success! The Manor Tavern is looking forward to seeing you back here! The Manor Tavern Family

Kkkkkk · Married on 03/10/2017

Always consistent and friendly service. Nice event, thanks.

Sent on 03/10/2017

Jackie · Married on 05/21/2016

Our wedding day fell victim to the never ending rain of Spring 2016 in Baltimore! However, Terry and her staff were terribly accommodating to our seemingly endless changes and updates due to weather prevention. They make it very easy at The Manor Tavern to put on an event, as they have the food and booze all encompassed into the space rental, with a variety of options available. And these options are very flexible, so I pretty much got whatever I wanted. We had 2 open bars, an AMAZING full service dinner, and unlimited use of the party tent and the outside lawn areas, and Terry also took care of renting our chairs for us as well as any extra tables so I wouldn't have to worry about it. I provided all my own decorations and responsible for putting them up and taking them down. The tent is sort of a blank canvas in terms of décor, but I was able to decorate in any way I wanted, and Terry gave me the time to do so not to encroach on my actual wedding day. The only complaint I have is that because of such heavy rain, some of the water started to leak in under the tent during the reception, which was slightly messy. Also at their recommendation I used their tables for the reception (8ft), and I would have ordered larger tables (10ft) just so everyone was more comfortable during dinner. Aside from that, my husband and I as well as my parents were very happy with the results!!!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Really terrific service. We had a great party, it was well organized, the staff were very friendly, and overall flexible to our requests. Thank you!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/12/2012

The Manor Tavern catering team did a MARVELOUS job at all touch points of the process. The entire menu served was phenomenally good. Chef George was extremely flexible and was able to meet all my menu requests while staying within the budget. Thank you Terry, Jillian, Betsy, Chef George and Chef Mark for making the party such a success!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/26/2018

3.5

Used for my sister's bridal shower. We thought that Betsy was great at our event! And we appreciate Terri working with us prior to develop the menus and doing the set up. Everything was very buttoned up from end to end. (Even though our event ran long)

Sent on 07/26/2018

Heidi · Married on 02/26/2018

3.5

We had a rehearsal dinner for 60ppl. at Manor Tavern. Terry was an absolute dream to work with. This was my brothers wedding and I am a Catering Manager in Ocean City, MD. Terry and I spoke frequently about details and made planning this dinner for 65ppl. a walk in the park. The outside terrace was a perfect suggestion for the cocktail hour and then we went inside for a three course dinner service, The food was fantastic and the service was spot on. I would definitely refer anyone having an event in the Hunt Valley area to contact Terry at the Manor Tavern. A job well done :)

jim · Married on 12/16/2017

The food, the service , and room where excellent. This was like our 5th year and we expect to come back next year.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Mel · Married on 10/20/2017

Terry and her crew were a dream to work with.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Roy · Married on 06/09/2017

Very nice Farm to Table restaurants the catering portion of the business was able to help us pair appetizers to the ones who wanted to feature at our cellar Club evening

Sent on 10/26/2017

The Manor Tavern's reply:

The Manor Tavern has helped us with various events in the past. No matter what the occasion is they always exceed our expectations. The menu was customized to our liking and we were able to enjoy the evening without feeling rushed. We will certainly be considering them for any large gathering in the future!

The Manor Tavern's reply:

It was our pleasure to be apart of your special day! Please let us know if there was anything we could improve on to make sure your next event the best it can be! Looking forward to working with you again!

Terry was wonderful to work with for the entire planning process. She was responsive and worked with us to stay within our budget and have the wedding of our dreams even though we were having a 'small' wedding (40 people). The Manor Tavern is a beautiful location and venue allowing for a magical evening. The staff the day of the event cared about our event, were helpful, personable and even sought my husband and I out repeatedly to make sure we always had food or drink. Everyone went above and beyond anything we would have expected and contributed to our fond memories.

Sent on 02/28/2016

The Manor Tavern's reply:

Thank you for letting us be apart of your special day! It was our pleasure to work with you and make your wedding day as perfect as possible! Please let us know if there was anything we could have improved on to have made your wedding day any more special!