The Manor Tavern Reviews

140 | Monkton, MD

140 Reviews for The Manor Tavern

Maureen · Married on 10/20/2017

We have eaten many many times in the past 30 years at Manor Tavern. When my son got engaged, I started "auditioning" places to have the rehearsal dinner. Manor Tavern was always my top choice. We are so happy that we had the dinner there. Terri was great to work with. My guests raved about the service (excellent) and loved the food. We had a great time.

Maureen,

Marcia · Married on 10/13/2017

Terry did a fabulous job with our event. We had a small group of folks from China and we were so pleased with George and Terry. George did wonderful work on all the food and grilled the Roseda Farm Steak perfect. The bottle of wine he picked was also perfect. I can't say enough wonderful things about them both. Everything was perfect.

The Manor Tavern's reply:

Thank you Marcia for the wonderful review. The entire staff is grateful for your continued patronage and it is always a pleasure to help you and your guests.
    Thanks for taking the time to post a review and for being a great partner and customer.

Jen · Married on 10/10/2017

My event was one that needed to be done on a quick timeline, and Terry and her crew did a fabulous job. We appreciated their hard work and fabulous food an service. We’ll be back!

Jen,

Rowan · Married on 10/07/2017

I can't say enough good things about the manor tavern. Terry and Jillian were beyond amazing. They answered every single pre wedding nerves question I asked. Every time I spoke to these ladies I felt all my stress leave my shoulders. The day of they had taken care of everything. Terry even fixed my cake when there was a miscommunication. I had support from them the whole time. Everything was set up perfectly and everyone raved about the food. Jillian made sure we had drinks and food waiting for us. I will recommend manor tavern to everyone!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Rowan,

Thank you so much for your feedback. The Manor Tavern aims to please its customers and complete all expectations thoroughly. We love to hear that all guests were happy and satisfied! Thank You for choosing us for your special event. We are so glad we could help make it a success! Congrats again!!!

Tom · Married on 10/07/2017

The Entire team that handled our rehearsal dinner from Terry Lombardi to the wonderful ladies who catered the event were outstanding. They made sure that everything went smoothly and efficiently. The food was amazing as was the drink and dessert. They even gave me a care package to take home which I devoured that weekend as well. I would highly recommend the venue and this team for any event that you may be planning. Our was perfect!

Tom,

Thank you so much for your feedback. The Manor Tavern aims to please its customers and complete all expectations thoroughly. We love to hear that all guests were happy and satisfied! Thank You for choosing us for your special event. We are so glad we could help make it a success! Thank you for sharing this photo! We are so happy everyone was pleased.

Kathy · Married on 10/07/2017

terry was great to work with, helping plan the perfect event within our budget. The food was excellent with great presentation. The servers at the party were professional and quite helpful and always cheerful Thank you to all

Sent on 11/01/2017

The Manor Tavern's reply:

Thank you so much Kathy for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy that you were pleased with your event and we hope to see you here for another celebration.

Erin · Married on 10/07/2017

My daughter and new son in-law had their wedding at the Manor Tavern last month. Terry Lombardi and her staff were fabulous in every way! The food was amazing, the cocktail area and the tables under the tent were beautifully set up. Terry coordinated the events through the day and everyone had a wonderful time. I would highly recommend the Manor Tavern for any event. Thanks Terry for a beautiful day!

The Manor Tavern's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Erin. It was absolutely my pleasure along with the entire staff to help you !! We are so happy that everyone was pleased and it was so fun watching the entire family have a blast . I do want to see some photos when you get them so I hope you will bring them up to the Manor !!

Tamara · Married on 09/30/2017

We held my son's Wedding Rehearsal Lunch (40 guests) there and it could not have gone any better. They spent a lot of time helping me sort out the table layout and pick the food that I wanted while staying within my budget. In the end the bill was less than I expected (how often does that happen?).

The room we chose had a lovely bar and horse themed decor. I loved the natural light and how it felt cozy without being cramped.

The food was fabulous and the presentation was attractive and easy for our guests to enjoy (we did stationary and passed h'ordeurves as well as a buffet). We had a vegan guest that they were able to accommodate at the last minute (and that guest gave me rave reviews on their meal). The servers were friendly and helpful. A few of the older guests had special needs/requests and they bent over backwards to help them and did so in such a way they they never felt self conscious. We also had some very small children that they provided juice boxes for even though I hadn't ordered any.

I had many guests come up to me during the event and afterwards to say how delicious the food was and/or how wonderful the staff was. I highly recommend the Manor Tavern for any event, they were my first choice going in because their food has always been very good...and they definitely delivered for me this time!

Tamara,

Thank You so much for this thorough review. We are so happy you were pleased with the entirety of the event. The Manor Tavern aims to please its customers and complete all expectations thoroughly. We love to hear that all guests were happy and satisfied! Thank You for choosing us for your special event. We are so glad we could help make it a success! We enjoyed working with you and hope to see you here again soon.

Thanks again,

The Manor Tavern family

Craig · Married on 09/30/2017

60 Birthday Party for my wife - Everything was perfect - Terri was such a treat to deal with while assisting us in making this event everything we had hoped for - The food was excellent - the service was friendly and professional - Well worth the money - We've gotten overwhelming positive feedback from our guests - My wife was totally opposed to a surprise birthday party but she was completely blown away as the party unfolded - The Beautiful setting and service at Boordy and the package that Manor Tavern came through with was the best - I'd recommend Manor Tavern to anyone looking to put together a memorable event ----------

Sent on 10/31/2017

The Manor Tavern's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback. The Manor Tavern aims to please its customers and complete all expectations thoroughly. We love to hear that all guests were happy and satisfied! Thank You for choosing us for your special event. We are so glad we could help make it a success! The Manor Tavern is looking forward to seeing you back here! The Manor Tavern Family

Margo · Married on 09/30/2017

The Manor Tavern did an amazing job with my mother in law's 70th surprise party! It was the easiest party to plan and the serviing staff worked so hard to make every detail just right.

Craig · Married on 09/30/2017

This was a Surprise 60th Birthday Party for my wife - Perfect - Manor Tavern exceeded our expectations - Terri Lombardi was great to plan the menu with and offered a package to fit within our budget - The party and food service went off without any problems - The food was top notch - The service was friendly - professional and prompt - 65 guests All made comments about how they loved the event and the quality of the food -- On the scale of 1 - 10 It's a solid 10 --

The Manor Tavern's reply:

Thank you Craig for the great review and for taking the time. We are so glad you
    and your guests were pleased and it is always so rewarding to help a husband help plan his wife's surprise birthday especially when she is surprised !! Thank you for choosing the Manor Tavern and we hope to see you here again soon !

Katherine · Married on 09/22/2017

We held the rehearsal dinner for my son's wedding here and everything was fabulous! Terry worked with me to make the menu tasty, have a nice bar, and figure out how to do it without breaking the bank. The food was really delicious and the setting lovely. Thank you for all of your help.

Katherine,

Tish · Married on 09/18/2017

Jillian was an absolute pleasure. She was very pleasant and made sure everything went smoothly for our guests. The atmosphere was exceptional and our reception was held in one of my favorite rooms. We will be back for our 1 year anniversary!

Tish,

Thank you so much for your feedback. The Manor Tavern aims to please its customers and complete all expectations thoroughly. We love to hear that all guests were happy and satisfied! Thank You for choosing us for your special event. We look forward to helping you celebrate your One year Anniversary! Congrats again!

Christina · Married on 09/09/2017

The Manor Tavern is so awesome and the staff is excellent along with all their scrumptious food!

Sent on 07/19/2018

The Manor Tavern's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback. The Manor Tavern aims to please its customers and complete all expectations thoroughly. We are so glad we could help make it a success! Thank You for choosing us for your special event. The Manor Tavern is looking forward to seeing you back here!

John · event on: 08/31/2017

The event that Terry coordinated for us was my Mom's memorial service. The turnaround time from her death to her funeral was very quick. As we had people coming in from out of town, a funeral Mass to organize and other immediate needs to tend to, Terry was able to coordinate a lovely memorial dinner with very little guidance from me and the family. I was only able to provide little snippets of time to Terry and she was able to run independently with that and arranged a very comfortable, well organized and satisfying memorial meal. It was a nice way to end a very trying week, and for that, I am appreciative.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Desiree · event on: 08/29/2017

Terry was fantastic to work with - always professional, flexible and responded right away. At our lunches, the staff were as accommodating and friendly. Would definitely go back!

Theresa · event on: 08/12/2017

This is a test review because I had a customer call me and did not want to answer all the questions so he did not summit s review.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Dee · Married on 08/05/2017

Fabulous experience! We had a larger than usual sized party celebrating my Dad’s 80th Birthday. I was coordinating from across country and Manor Tavern was extremely accommodating. Appetizers were delicious; dinner was delightful. Never felt rushed or hurried to leave. Highly recommend!

Dee,

Thank you so much for your feedback. The Manor Tavern aims to please its customers and complete all expectations thoroughly. We love to hear that all guests were happy and satisfied! Thank You for choosing us for your special event. We are so glad we could help make it a success! Thank you for sharing these photos!

Jb125 · Married on 07/29/2017

Phenomenal Service & Food

I used The Manor Tavern for an upscale corporate event. The catering team was very kind, flexible and available in discussing details, price and misc. logistics. The quality of the food is noteworthy and would be a fabulous choice for a range of events.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/23/2017

Terry was so nice to work with, she was a great help in assisting me with the menu and setup. My guests enjoyed themselves & were pleased with the service and everyone enjoyed their dinner. Celebrating my Mother’s 90th Birthday was a great success!

Rachel,

Thank you so much for your feedback. The Manor Tavern aims to please its customers and complete all expectations thoroughly. We love to hear that all guests were happy and satisfied! Thank You for choosing us for your special event. We are so glad we could help make it a success! Thank You for sharing this lovely photo.

Kate · Married on 06/17/2017

The Manor Tavern was amazing! The staff was very helpful and the food was delicious.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Ron · Married on 06/09/2017

We had a 40th birthday party for my wife. Everyone had an amazing time and the Manor Tavern did a phenomenal job with our special night!

Thanks again....

Rebecca · Married on 05/13/2017

We had our rehearsal dinner at manor tavern and it was wonderful! They completely made my vision come to life!

Rebecca,

Thank you so much for your feedback. The Manor Tavern aims to please its customers and complete all expectations thoroughly. We love to hear that Manor Tavern could make your vision come true! Thank You for choosing us for your special event.

Becca · Married on 05/06/2017

We had our rehearsal dinner here and they were awesome. They made our vision come to life!

Becca,

sierra · Married on 03/04/2017

Excellent food, service and atmosphere for our family's reception of friends and loved ones following our sister's funeral!

Sent on 11/22/2017