The Man Registry Reviews

43 | Overland Park, KS

43 Reviews for The Man Registry

Andrew · Married on 01/06/2018

The Man Registry is phenomenal. First and foremost is the customer service which is exceptional - seriously. You send an e-mail and a person (a friendly one at that) actually responds within an hour. Also, the options on their site are diverse and plentiful so you should be able to find what works best for you. Finally, if you are in a jam and need expedited shipping the customer service is there to help you with that. Overall, if you are looking for what it should be like to purchase online items with outstanding customer service then this is the site. - A very satisfied customer (groom)

Sent on 01/18/2018

Matthew · Married on 12/16/2017

Chris has been the most accommodating business owner that I have ever dealt with. When I searched for Best Man gift ideas, I came across The Man Registry website, and immediately found items that I wanted to purchase. Unfortunately with a wedding budget, I could not purchase every one, but I look forward to seeing the quality of products match the quality of customer service that I have already received. Thank you!

Sent on 11/29/2017

The Man Registry's reply:

We're glad you found us, Matthew!
  • W

William · Married on 11/17/2017

I could not speak more highly about The Man Registry when it comes to gifts for groomsmen. First, I ordered eight watches from the Man Registry, each with the initials of my groomsmen. The Man Registry initially sent it through UPS. However, there was an issue with UPS and I did not receive the package (UPS screwed up and left it outside of my apartment building). I called UPS and all they could tell me was that they would start an investigation. So, I reached out to the Man Registry who could not have been more responsive. They always got back to me the day as I emailed, they treated me like an actual person (because obviously I was nervous that I would not have gifts for my groomsmen), and they actually shipped me another order so that I could have them in time (instead of waiting to iron everything out with UPS). Not only is their customer service top notch, but the watches are amazing. You really cannot find a better product or company. Thanks, Man Registry!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Rob · Married on 11/11/2017

What a fantastic experience. In typical fashion, I ordered my duffel bags a little later than I should have (Less than 2 weeks before the wedding) and they showed up with days to spare! I checked out the top bag and was so happy with how they looked, and the overall look and feed of the product. After giving them out to the groomsmen, I've come to find out that one of the bags was missing a handle. We joked about it, and I promised my best man I would contact The Man Registry to see what they could do. I contacted them 2+ weeks after the wedding when we came back from our Honeymoon. Chris got back to me almost instantly and said they began working on a replacement. The bag was in PA, and I was in OH so all he needed was a picture to make things happen. I'm waiting for the replacement as we speak, and it was promised to be in my possession prior to my next trip to PA - What fantastic customer service! I will be recommending this place to future brides and grooms to be!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Mallory · Married on 10/07/2017

We love The Man Registry! My fiance got some great tips from the website and their book (which we love as well!) and they have so many great gift options! I found the perfect item for my dad and was able to customize it to make it extra special. Great company!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Michael · Married on 09/09/2017

The Man Registry perfectly met my needs! I ordered customized products for each of my groomsmen from this vendor. Before ordering, I had multiple questions, each of which was answered (in the same day!).

Furthermore, when I received the products the following week, they had been individually bubble wrapped to ensure no damage occurred in-transit. They looked fantastic, and were created as ordered. I would do all my business with The Man Registry if I had more business to give in this instance. Really great experience.

Sent on 05/13/2017
  • Z

Zackery · Married on 06/04/2017

When I began my experience with Man Registry I experienced a couple problems. Then I was immediately contacted by one of their representatives (Chris). He offered to compensate me for myinconvenience by giving me 10% off my order. Then there wasa glitch with the payment. Chris felt horrible for my inconvenience so he gave me my entire order for free. This is by far the best customer service I have experienced in a long time. Thank Chris and Man Registry for making at least one part of my wedding easy.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Chris · Married on 05/13/2017

I ordered some bags as groomsmen gifts, which they all enjoyed. A few months after the wedding, one of the bags had an issue with the zipper and I reached out to the Man Registry and they quickly responded and offered to ship out a new bag, free of charge. Great service and they stand behind their products.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Philippe · Married on 05/06/2017

That's a Awesome company, got the golf set box from them, ordered very late, one week before the wedding to be exactly, contact and submitted a call back, Chris reached me. I have to pay $20 rush fee that was well worth it, after all i received the gifts before the day promised.
    Ordered 5 boxes, The boys Loved it, i got married in a hotel venue and guess what, we're playing Hotel carpet mini golf hours before the wedding, over Bourbon, very cool entertainment.
    I won't say that the bridesmaid got jealous, but they did... not my fault. :-)

Sent on 05/17/2017

David · Married on 04/22/2017

I had a great experience ordering from The Man Registry. I had an issue with an order that ran out of stock. They connected with me immediately and resolved the issue promptly. Delivery was fast and the products I order were very good quality. I could not be more pleased with this website and the experience I had.

Sent on 03/20/2017

The personalized wine barrel card holder is perfect for cards at your wedding! It's huge and very durable, plus holds a ton of cards, all shapes and sizes! When ordered - Engraving was wrong when first sent. I contacted the seller and he was very apologetic and had a brand new one to me within a week! It looks amazing and is great quality!! I would def recommend to anyone interested! I love my card holder!

Sent on 03/15/2017
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/02/2016

I couldn't ask for better service than what I received from The Man Registry. As a girl who likes sports and beer (shocking, I know!), not only did I help my now hubby find great groomsmen gifts, but I found fantastic picks for our wedding registry together. They also had some wedding day decor stuff which I thought was a nice touch considering I was already on the site. Delivery was prompt and customer service was great too. I would highly recommend this site to anyone.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Larry · Married on 02/11/2016

My advice to a couple getting married is to not wait until the last minute to buy groomsman gifts, but if you do themanregistry.com will get you what you need on time. They have a super helpful staff, not mention the website is awesome and easy to use. A+

Sent on 03/15/2017

Kimberly · Married on 05/10/2008

I have to admit was a little skeptical when my husband broke the news he's added another registry to our registry list. However, the two items we received from the man registry are pretty cool, and definitely not your typical. My husband also found their articles to be pretty helpful. He loved the man registry. And so if he loved a wedding site, I guess I love that site, too. ;)

Sent on 06/03/2008

Kyle · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Excellent customer service

I reached out a little more than 2 weeks before my wedding to order 5 embroidered coolers and the owner contacted me almost immediately. They had the coolers on my doorstep with a week to spare! Quality product and excellent customer service!

Sent on 06/23/2020

Brian · Married on 05/26/2018

Great selection, service and prices. Thought a order was lost and they went over and above to help

Sent on 02/26/2018

Patrick · Married on 03/11/2017

You really can tell these folks genuinely care about wedding gifts!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Jeff · Married on 05/19/2018

I am the groom and have a wedding party of 7 additional gentleman. I have read online that The Man Registry has provided great customer service for a lot of the reviewers. I decided to inquire about my current situation and how I planned on on buying the "be in my party" gift and the "favor" gift with them. Knowing that it will be a total of 14 gifts over two orders, they were very responsive and helpful. They provided me with a special discount to help service my needs, this time and the next. They didn't have to, but they chose to. Many thanks!

Sent on 08/10/2017