The Malemen Show Band Reviews

58 | Chattanooga, TN

58 Reviews for The Malemen Show Band

Sarah · Married on 01/18/2014

The Malemen Show Band is a class act! Our guests danced the night away to a wide variety of great music and wonderful musicians! I would highly recommend the Malemen; easy to work with and extremely professional. Thank you for an unforgettable evening!!

Sent on 03/03/2014

I recently coordinated a wedding in which the Malemen Show Band performed during the reception. If I could describe their band in two words it would be “truly entertaining.” And that is an understatement! They had the wedding guests dancing the entire evening, played a wide variety of music (including popular dance songs), and even interacted with the crowd by getting out onto the dance floor. I have been to and coordinated countless weddings, and this band has been hands-down my favorite! If you are looking for a band who doesn’t just play good music, but also “truly entertains” then the Malemen would be my first recommendation! You won’t be sorry!

Sent on 01/01/2014

Naria · Married on 12/14/2013

What a memorable evening!! The Malemen band was the icing on our cake ;) Great job, very fun and easy to work with, extremely professional. Everything was perfect, simply perfect. I would recommend this band to my family, friends, anyone who wants top notch musicians at their wedding! Thank you for a wonderful unforgettable night!!!

Sent on 12/31/2013

The Maleman band is awesome!! They show up and show out!! They will indeed deliver!!!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 11/02/2013

I can't say enough good things about the Malemen and their performance at our wedding! All of our friends and family had a BLAST, and the dance floor was jam packed all night long! What a fun night, and the band was so easy to work with. I gave a pretty specific timeline, song, and play list, and they stuck to it perfectly. As a bonus, the band manager posted over 100 pictures from our reception on Facebook the next day, and we have had more fun sharing and reminiscing with everyone. GREAT value and a stellar performance! Thank you, again!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Camille · Married on 10/19/2013

This band is a class act! Wedding guests commented how great they were & thoroughly enjoyed themselves!

Sent on 11/30/2013

Lauren · Married on 10/19/2013

The Malemen Show Band played a huge part in making our wedding the absolute BEST!! They were so easy to work with and willing to to do whatever it took to help make our vision a reality... from a couple players being a part of our ceremony, to encouraging all of our guests at the reception to let loose and enjoy the celebration. We had a rooftop venue that was tricky to get to and the weather ended up being pretty chilly, but this did not stop them from getting the party started. Their music is electrifying and their constant interaction with our guests made this a night to remember for everyone! If you are looking for a professional, classic band, with a huge personality, and a desire to make your night all that you have dreamed of and more, you have come to the right place. Choose The Malemen Show Band!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Libby · Married on 10/12/2013

The Malemen Show Band was fantastic!!! Band members took the best pictures of the evening. The dance floor was lit up by the BIG BAND sounds!! There was never a misstep. Perfect wedding on the perfect Windy Hill Farm!!!
    Thanks for making this one I'll always remember!!!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Lizzie · Married on 10/12/2013

The Malemen Show Band was amazing at my wedding. They were interactive, fun & definitely a crowd pleaser! Every aspect of the band was exceptional & I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding band!

Sent on 10/31/2013

The band leader was super responsive and accommodating! He always swiftly responded to my email requests and played every song I requested! The band was so much fun and all of my guests had a blast :)

Sent on 09/04/2013

Tiundra · Married on 08/03/2013

The band was AWESOME. They were able to play any songs that I liked for as the first dance, father daughter, etc. They can play all music of different types. The keep everyone engaged with various songs. I love the singers! They all have an amazing voice. I would recommend this band to anyone not just for a wedding but any occasion. They made sure they made my day special and unforgettable. Love these guys. Sincerely, Mr. & Mrs. Tracy England

Sent on 08/27/2013

Danielle · Married on 07/27/2013

I can’t even begin to describe how absolutely fabulous the Malemen Band was for our July 27th wedding. From the beginning when we were in the planning stages Tracy was responsive to all of our emails, answered our thousands of questions, and was a complete professional in all of our email communication. We had a few songs that weren’t on the playlist that we wanted played for the groom’s and his mom’s first dance along with our last dance of the night and they were more than willing to learn those and any other songs we requested. Although I can say that based on their other reviews and a recommendation from a friend, we told them that we trusted them to read the crowd and to play whatever their heart desired. BEST DECISION EVER! We had numerous comments, raves really, about how wonderful they were. Our pastor, who usually leaves weddings right after dinner, actually stayed the entire time AND brought it up in his sermon during the next church service about how much fun he had and that he never stays at weddings that long. Our ceremony pianist from our church is a musician on the side and she couldn’t stop talking about how great they were. I can 100% say that the best money we spent for the reception was hiring the Malemen Band. I can’t even explain the feeling you have as a bride to look around and see all of your favorite people in the same room and all of them on the dance floor with huge smiles on their faces. You could just see the fun everyone was having and I give credit to everyone in the Malemen Band for providing that fun. Sadly, we wanted to do a sparkler exit and had to stop the band before we or anyone else was ready for it to end because it had stopped raining. When we told them we had to go on to the last song, we had people yelling “Encore!” and “Don’t stop now!” We seriously would get married every year and have them play at each of those weddings if we could!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Hope · Married on 06/23/2013

The Malemen Show Band was absolutely fantastic! Tracy was so easy to work with and I had them booked within 24 hours of first contacting them. We had family and friends come from all over the country, from California to Connecticut and we had one friend come from Korea and EVERYONE loved the music and wanted to know how we found out about them. Their stage presence and fun friendly attitude is just as great as the music. They were definitely one of the best and easiest vendor choices I made for our wedding weekend.

Sent on 07/06/2013

The Malemen were amazing! They learned three songs for us, one the week of the wedding! They responded to all forms of communication within a few hours! And they even played an extra song because the bride was not done dancing! All great things to say!

Sent on 07/07/2013

The Malemen show band was an absolutely amazing choice for our wedding! They were extremely flexible with the time line of the evening. They know how to work the crowd and kept people on the dance floor all night. They are also willing to learn songs for your wedding if they do not have them on the set list. If you are searching for a band search no further they are WONDERFUL!

Sent on 07/07/2013

Melanie · Married on 05/04/2013

This band made our reception SO MUCH FUN! Everyone in the tent danced the entire night. Great variety of music- great vocals and instruments. Very nice, professional band members. I have had SOOOO many people ask me who the band was and telling me how great they were!

Brianne · Married on 04/13/2013

Best band EVER!!!! They were more than wonderful! Played a variety of music for all ages. Not one person at my wedding was sitting down. Everyone was dancing and having a great time! All the band members were extremely talented! Came down to Atlanta for our wedding and we couldn't have asked for a more magical day! THANK YOU Malemen Show Band for making my wedding one night that no one will forget!

Chris and Bri Melhouse

Sent on 07/10/2013

Rachel · Married on 11/17/2012

The Malemen Band was absolutely the best all around! They had everyone up dancing the entire time and they were very flexible with our requests. They even learned how to play some songs that weren't on their normal line up which was so nice! They even took over 100 pictures of our wedding and put them on their facebook page! That was just over the top nice and they didn't have to do that. It was so cool because we have all these other pictures now from the stage's perspective. We even went to watch them play at Riverbend and they remembered us and even came up to say hello! I would recommend them HANDS DOWN to anyone looking for a great show band. They played a HUGE variety of music and sounded amazing! We had several compliments from guests raving about them. Can't wait to see them again!

Sent on 07/09/2013

J · Married on 10/20/2012

It's been eight months since our wedding and all of our friends are still talking about it. The Malemen Show Band was the element that took our wedding to the next level! Our guests were out of their seats dancing until the time at our reception site was over! Even the guests who "don't dance" were still right by the dance floor tapping their feet! I was impressed with the band's capability to interact with the guests and make everyone feel welcome and ready to have a great time!

They were very professional through the planning process and so flexible with some last minute changes that were made. I would have to say that they were one of the best vendors we had.

If I could, I would do it the same all over again! Thank you, Malemen!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Emily · Married on 06/30/2012

The Malemen were the hit of the wedding! They had the crowd interacting, as well as the bridal party. Even a year later, I'm still told what a wonderful job they did. I would recommend this band for any event! We could not have been happier with our choice. You can't go wrong booking this band!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Gay · Married on 06/23/2012

Dear Tracy,

Though our wedding was June 23, 2012, I am just now taking a deep breath and catching up on my life!! Before I let one more day go by, however, I wanted to be sure I wrote you to tell you that The Malemen Show Band made our wedding reception the blast that it was!! I can not tell you enough how much we enjoyed them!!! I was not in favor of spending what we did to have them play, but by the end of the night I actually felt we'd gotten a deal because they were worth every penny and much more!! They played wonderful music, used no foul language, and were about the nicest group of people I could imagine having at our wedding!! They had an incredible enthusiasm, they were extremely talented, and they hardly took a break!! I had flat shoes in my car, but I never quit dancing long enough to go get them, and all this while stone sober!! They called the crowd up to the floor with a first round of Motown, and then both young and old alike danced the night away together. The band members also had the wedding party up on the stage to sing, play instruments, and become friends. This interaction was fun for all. I appreciate all the pictures you put up on the Malemen Band web site of our wedding; one of my friends thought he was actually the wedding photographer. I could go on and on for pages about this rare band. Just please tell them how much we appreciated their decency, their talent, and their fun!! If I ever need a band again, I will be sure to see when they are available before I do anything else. In the meantime, I will keep spreading their name to everyone who asks me for our fantastic band's name, and to anyone else who needs a band! I more than appreciate The Malemen who made our wedding memories so joyful and made it truly a night to remember!!

Gay Barnett
    (August 1, 2012)

Shirley · Married on 05/19/2012

The Malemen were the hit of the reception! Young and old kept the dance floor packed and people are still talking about what a great band they were. They were everything we could have asked for and more! Weddings are expensive, but we feel like we got soo much for our money! Can't thank you enough for making our daughter's and son-in-law's wedding unforgettable! Highly recommend!

Payge · Married on 05/12/2012

The Malemen Show Band is great!! I am a planner and worked with the band this past June in Atlanta. They provided ceremony and reception music. They were very flexible and easy to work with while we were figuring out the best setup for the backyard wedding. Once the dance floor opened up it stayed packed all night!! The guests danced and danced to great music!! I would absolutely recommend Tracy and his band for your next event!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Meredith · Married on 12/17/2011

The Malemen were AMAZING at my wedding!!!! They were super energetic, fun and entertaining! They involved the crowd and had all of my guests on the dance floor the entire night. We had a large wedding, so it was not an easy task! They also learned two new songs for my first dance and my father/daughter dance, which was so nice. I would HIGHLY recommend them for an event - wedding, party, etc. They were very professional and easy to get in touch with when I needed anything. I promise you will be happy if you ask them to be a part of your big day!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Robyn · Married on 09/12/2009

The Malemen Band exceeded all of our expectations and then some. Why did the night have to end?

Sent on 12/31/2013