The Makeup Culture Reviews

The Makeup Culture 2
The Makeup Culture 3
The Makeup Culture 4
The Makeup Culture 5

Stephanie was GREAT! Each girl's hair and makeup came out fabulous. She was easy to talk to while she worked. She took suggestions well and I absolutely loved my hair the day of my wedding!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Caitlin · Married on 04/07/2018

Stephanie made me and my ladies look AMAZING for my wedding. I normally don't wear makeup or do my hair at all, and she checked in with me during the process to make sure I didn't feel the makeup was too much. She also created a gorgeous updo and helped take into account my general sweatiness when I requested a change. I felt amazing the entire night and received tons of compliments.

I would make sure to make a list of what you want when you go in for your appointment - I forgot to mention I wanted flowers in my hair until we were finished with my trial (I had only saved inspo photos without flowers) and Stephanie was unsure if it would work due to my fine hair. However, she incorporated the floral comb my florist made me and it looked PERFECT with the style she created.

On a logistical end, Stephanie was also great. No problems with the initial trial appointment, and she was on time on the wedding day. She kept our hair and makeup schedule on time (I hear that's not always the case for other HMUAs) so I was done in perfect time to get dressed and take photos. She was also flexible and kind about changing the schedule when I asked to do things out of order to accommodate bridesmaids' and my mom's schedule. She was also flexible when our getting-ready space was not the most conducive and made it work.

I'm so happy with my experience with Stephanie! Thank you for making me look so amazing!

The Makeup Culture 6
    The Makeup Culture 7
    The Makeup Culture 8
    The Makeup Culture 9
    The Makeup Culture 10
    The Makeup Culture 11
    Sent on 07/04/2018

Stephanie did absolutely gorgeous hair and makeup. My bridesmaids and I all looked very natural and not "overdone," but we also looked like the best versions of ourselves with our eyes and best features highlighted. My photographer commented several times throughout the wedding day on how good our hair and makeup looked, and how Stephanie is "the best at eyeliner." Overall, Stephanie was very easy to work with, although she was somewhat hesitant to take feedback and make adjustments after she had begun working on us.

Sent on 03/01/2016