The Main Line Affair Reviews

8 | Lafayette Hill, PA

8 Reviews for The Main Line Affair

Sallie Sites · Getting married on 12/09/2020

Debutante Ball at Double Tree

We have used this group for 5 Debutante Balls. They are great and very accommodating to all of our requests. Howard is great to work with.. We plan to use them for this years Ball and also for future Balls.

Sent on 04/15/2020

Katie Paige · Married on 06/29/2020

A Wonderful Find

We had the pleasure of having Main Line Affair at our June wedding. They were incredible!!! Very professional, played the ENTIRE time and made the night. So many people commented on our band following our wedding. My husband is a big music guy and they did not disappoint. I highly recommend Howard and the rest of the gang!

Sent on 04/13/2020

Dawn · Married on 10/05/2013

What a great night! Our wedding guests were up dancing before the wedding party was announced. All the songs we requested were played and the music was a super mix for a crowd of thirty to seventy year olds. And yes the band played non stop for the whole four hours! Thanks again Howard you did an outstanding job and we really appreciate working with you. Take a look at Main Line Affair and book them!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Alaina · Married on 10/05/2012

Main Line Affair was the band at my October wedding. They did a great job with everything and kept the dancefloor packed at all times. We even had to tell people sit down and eat because they just wanted to keep dancing. Main Line Affair also did the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour and it was perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better band and am so glad that we found them! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/05/2012

Robyn · Married on 09/02/2012

Main Line Affair did and fantastic job. Howard was very responsive with e-mails. We were unable to see the band perform before our wedding, but we were completely satisfied. They even learned new songs just for our wedding. Our families are still talking about how great the band was!

Thank you Main Line Affair, you made our reception a really great party.

Sent on 09/30/2012

Danielle · Married on 11/27/2010

We hired Main Line Affair for our wedding cocktail and reception in West Chester, PA and we could not have been happier! So many guests raved about the band, and they did a great job with every style - pop, swing, motown, classic rock, country, you name it. Main Line Affair was very responsive throughout the planning process, and the price was quite reasonable for a quality 8 piece band. They really listened to our music requests and played a broad range of songs, and they were very receptive to our suggestions for the order of events. Howard checked with us throughout the reception to see if we were satisfied with the music choices. In fact, the dance floor was so packed at the end of the reception that they just kept playing and playing! Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/03/2011
  • Wendy

Wendy Ramos · Married on 01/11/2009

Fantastic Job, Memorable Day!

I had Main Line Affair handle the music for my wedding on November 1, 2009. I am so glad I did, and now I can't imagine my day having been as special if I hadn't done so. Howard was very accessible throughout the months of planning and I really appreciate that he brought good suggestions to the table, and how they did not conflict with the things I really wanted. I had them handle the whole day. The cellist at my ceremony was terrific, as were the jazz musicians for my cocktail hour. I requested unique processional music and the group learned it on very short notice. Their performance at the reception was so much fun and people couldn't stop dancing. It seemed like they knew the perfect touch for every moment. Our day was perfect and Main Line Affair was an irreplaceable part of it!

Sent on 04/15/2020

Lauren · Married on 08/06/2010

Main Line Affair rocked our wedding! They could play anything from Sinatra to Gaga. Howard always responded to my calls and emails quickly. He was very thorough with the reception details. Plus, their price is amazing for an eight-piece wedding band! I would recommend Main Line Affair to anyone who's looking for a great band at a great price.

Sent on 08/29/2010