The Lucky Dog Gastropub Reviews

21 | Conshohocken, PA

21 Reviews for The Lucky Dog Gastropub

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 08/22/2020

Jessica was accommodating and easy to work with! Great atmosphere!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Mary P · Married on 07/27/2019

Mother’s Retirement Party

The Lucky Dog owners and staff went above and beyond to host the perfect surprise party for my Mom’s retirement. They made planning so simple and took care of everything for us! I have already told family and friends about our experience!!! Top notch!!!!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 06/07/2019

Great Bridal Shower Venue

We had a great experience planning my sisters bridal shower at The Lucky Dog. Barrie helped out a lot with planning the menu, linens, etc. She was super helpful the day of as well and the staff was amazing. They were even kind enough to pack us up leftovers from the shower. The room itself is gorgeous and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a shower venue.

Sent on 02/16/2020

Elena · Married on 05/13/2017

Jessica and her staff made our rehearsal dinner a great experience and a wonderful start for the wedding weekend.
    The food was delicious! We especially appreciated the accommodations not only for the adults but for the children in attendance as well. We will definitely have Lucky Dog at the top of our list for future celebrations.

Sent on 06/23/2017

stephanie · Married on 05/12/2017

My event at The Lucky Dog Saloon was perfect from start to finish! Jessica was so helpful from day one in helping me plan the perfect bridal shower for my sister! The day of the shower went very smooth and Jessica was there to help with every last minute need! The two servers were efficient and friendly! The room was beautiful- we didn't even have to decorate except for a few personal items! I would definitely recommend The Lucky Dog Saloon to anyone looking for a nice event.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Deborah · Married on 05/04/2017

My husband and I held the rehearsal dinner for our son and our now daughter (so happy) here May 4,2017. The venue is amazing from simple as free parking across the street after 6:00 PM. Jessica is fabulous to work with, the servers wonderful, décor amazing ( from the downstairs entrance up the beautiful curved stairway, wood rafters with beautiful chandeliers- have to see because I know in your mind it wouldn't mix) working fireplace, private bathroom, gorgeous historic carved private bar and everyone raved about the bartender. The food was so delicious and 5 star. We chose the crab stuffed flounder, London Broil, veggie pasta dish, we were able to special order a case of Prosecco we like for a toast . We chose the chefs vegetables in season and everyone raved about them and the dessert Jessica and the chef helped make special for us with in season fruit. The decorations were fabulous and linens and Jessica' signature touches-thank you. Everything worked smoothly and we live 7 hours away so I was a little nervous. We had lunch the day we arrived downstairs. I have to say 8 people went back for lunch or dinner downstairs over the next few days because the night of our event was so amazing. Our guest were so amazed by décor, atmosphere, staff and food.
    THANK YOU< THANK YOU for making our dinner such a success.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 04/01/2017

Steve, Barry, Jessica & the entire team at the Lucky Dog are great! The food is the BEST! Jessica made the planning of this Rehearsal Dinner so easy. Her suggestions were awesome. Barry is so accommodating when needing a gluten free meal for my DIL. The room upstairs is so beautiful, fire place.....lovely touch!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Karen · Married on 04/01/2017

We booked this venue for my sons after bar mitzvah luncheon and we couldn't have been more pleased. Jessica and her staff did a wonderful job and were very flexible and responsive to our needs. We got many compliments on the look of the room, the service and the food. It was a perfect size for our 63 guests.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Cindy · Married on 03/11/2017

The Lucky Dog Saloon did an exceptional job making my son's rehearsal dinner a wonderful night. We had close to 60 people in attendance, some local residents but many from out of town , and all were impressed. The service provided was wonderful, from the advance help from Jessica the catering manager, to the room set-up and to the quality of the food and service the evening of the dinner, they just thought of everything. The upstairs room was warm and inviting, with a separate bar. We brought some of our own pictures, which the staff helped us to set-up in advance, and we also made use of the large TV to show a video presentation we created for the bride and groom. We enjoyed appetizers, some stationary and some butlered, followed by a buffet dinner. The dinner at The Lucky Dog was a wonderful start for our family for the wedding weekend and I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a rehearsal dinner location.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Christina · Married on 02/24/2017

The event planner was very professional and helpful. She went above and beyond.

Sent on 12/08/2016
  • User7911435 · event on: 01/30/2017

We were celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary and found this very cozy, intimate room at the Lucky Dog to hold our breakfast brunch. Jessica Rios, the banquet manager, was so helpful with our plans and went out of her way to help us. The food was delicious and the staff was very efficient. I would highly recommend this room for your special event.

Sent on 03/15/2017

Sharon · Married on 12/02/2016

Jessica made it very easy for the rehearsal dinner. She arranged ever detail and made it a stressfree night for all. It was wonderful. Thank you Jessica

Sent on 12/10/2016

PATTI · Married on 10/16/2016

I have had two different events at The Lucky Dog in Conshohocken in the past 6 months and would do again in a heartbeat! EVERYTHING about the experience was wonderful! Can't beat the environment either. Go for it!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Joyce · Married on 10/01/2016

This is a perfect location for any event. I really appreciated all the advice and service I received from Jessica and the courtesy of other employees in helping me in any manner I needed. Thank you so much for a great event and I would not hesitate to recommend The Lucky Dog Saloon to all.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Ann · Married on 09/24/2016

I held my sons rehearsal dinner there, we had approx 50 people and the space was perfect for our group, however the room could accommodate more then 50 as well. The venue upstairs was so beautiful. Jessica helped me through the process and couldn't have been more accommodating. The food was amazing, service great, all in all it was a wonderful experience. I would HIGHLY recommend Lucky Dog Saloon.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Donna · Married on 06/25/2016

We had a very great time at our event, it was our Daughter's College Grad Party and everything was perfect. The Staff was great and very professional! The Chef was very accommodating to my Food Allergy, since I have Celiac Disease they made sure I was able to enjoy the evening too. Jessica also walked me through everything on the Buffet that we were having. Since I couldn't eat some of the menu items I asked my guests what they thought as well and they said everything was great and the desserts were amazing! Thank you to everyone at Lucky Dog that worked our event, you made it a pretty wonderful evening and we were able to have a great night and now worry about anything! I would definitely recommend Lucky Dog to anyone having an event or just a nice place to go and have Brunch/Lunch or Dinner. Thank you again!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Alicia · Married on 10/04/2014

I had my baby shower at Lucky Dog & it was such a wonderful event! The planning process was fun & simple- Jessica was extremely friendly, attentive & an all around pleasure to work with. The event was executed perfectly & the food fantastic! We received a ton of compliments on the delicious food & beautiful decor/atmosphere. I would highly recommend this space for any event. Thank you!

Sent on 11/21/2016
  • Bernadette

Bernadette · Married on 06/17/2008

Jessica Rios was the banquet manager and got back to me right away and offered a variety of menu options as well as bar choices! Everything was set up exactly as I wanted with decorations I provided as well as being given linen options! Food was delicious service was great and guests enjoyed the rehearsal dinner!

Sent on 06/16/2017

gloria · Married on 11/04/2016

Enjoy with confidence! The room upstairs has a very nice feel with exposed brick walls, a fireplace, built-in bar and crystal chandeliers. Just perfect for our rehearsal dinner for 76. Jessica, the banquet mgr. and Barrie, the owner are so nice and accommodating. Jessica was patient with changes, our 14 children and my need for perfection. Standard damask cloths and silk flowers are offered but we instead chose tablecloth colors we liked and used fresh flowers. Barrie makes all homemade desserts that are amazing! Our dinner choices of apricot glazed salmon and pork tenderloin with peppercorn sauce were absolutely delicious. The servers worked very hard so I am not sure why dinner was served over a too long span of time. The bartenders were thoughtful and pleasant to our guests. We chose to buffet our desserts. The individual chocolate cake with fudge sauce were unbelievably delicious as well as the mini cheesecakes and fantastic cookies. I was very happy with the take home extras! They also had a wireless mic, tv for streaming photos if desired and music options. And after the event, everyone could go downstairs and keep the party going. I was very happy with my choice!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Karen B · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect Bridal Shower

We did our daughters bridal shower at Lucky Dog. The room was beautiful and well maintained. Fireplace, chandeliers, exposed brick and a beautiful bar make it warm and welcoming. The service was top notch! There was plenty of help to take care of all the details and keep things worry free. And the food was fabulous, we received many compliments. And there was a large variety of food choices, something for everyone.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Patricia · Married on 10/29/2016

We used The Lucky Dog for a wedding shower. The size of the room was perfect and we liked the ambiance. It felt very warm. The banquet manager was helpful, friendly and easy to work with. The cost was competitive with other places and the food was excellent.

Sent on 12/13/2016