20 Reviews for The Louisville Crashers

User Photos
Reception (1)
20 The Louisville Crashers Reviews

Crashers were awesome and involved the whole crowd including the bride and groom! Highly recommend to liven up the reception!!

Profile Picture Dave, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Having the Crashers play at our wedding was the best decision we made. They are very talented and know how to entertain your guests all night! Everyone had a blast!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Louisville Crashers were AMAZING! They made the reception so much fun, I think you can tell by the picture that Brad and Sarah had a great time. Thank you guys so much!

Photo for The Louisville Crashers Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Debbie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Louisville Crashers made our wedding absolutely perfect. We have both been to weddings all over the country, big and small, and our guests agreed with us that no band is better for a wedding than the Crashers. Whether it is for a wedding or for another event, you cannot do better than the Crashers!

Profile Picture Andrew, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

If you want your wedding to be referred to as the most fun wedding ever, then be sure to book the Louisville Crashers!! Not only are they a joy to work with leading up to the wedding, but on wedding day, they are everything you’d want in a band and so much MORE! It’s never a problem for The Crashers to get guests onto the dance floor, it’s getting them off to go home!! The Crashers truly made our wedding a night NOBODY will forget!! Thank you Louisville Crashers for EVERYTHING!!

The Davenports
#StanleyToDavenportForTwo

Profile Picture Alex, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Best wedding Band! They were great people and musicians!

Profile Picture Logan, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Worth every penny! You will be guaranteed a great reception with the band. They kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night and never took a break. They also made events like the garter and bouquet toss extra fun. We were extremely happy from start to finish! Thank you Louisville Crashers!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

You are making a mistake if you don't hire this amazing team! They are so lively, engaged with the crowd and really make sure to create memoriable and special moments for the bride and groom. Everyone will be taking about our band and how awesome they made the night for years to come!

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

The Louisville Wedding Crashers are excellent for weddings and/or any kind of social occasion! They have amazing stage presence and really get the guests/crowd involved to make sure everyone is having a great time! They sing some great songs and are wonderful to work with! I hope to work with them more in the future!

Profile Picture Catie, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Our wedding was complete because of these incredible musicians! They had everyone up on the dance floor immediately. Everyone at our wedding asked for their contact information for their future weddings or daughter's weddings! They interacted with the crowd, played without one break for hours on end and were so appropriate and grateful to be there with us! We will never forget this wonderful day and we owe a lot of that to the band!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Crashers were the best part of our reception. They kept the dance floor packed all night with music everyone loved. The lead singer was comfortable being out in the crowd and kept everyone engaged. We can't recommend them enough. They were fantastic.

Profile Picture Elsie, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Louisville Crashers know how to keep a dance floor packed and a Bride & Groom smiling ear to ear the entire night long. I can't say enough great things about them. From a planners perspective they are extremely organized and professional and so fun to work with. Out of all the weddings I have done, I've never seen so many guests stay through until the night was over. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Profile Picture Grace, 7/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

I first heard The Crashers when they played at my cousin's wedding just 10 months before our big day. I thought they were incredible and that it was the most fun I'd ever had at a wedding. I went ahead and copied and hired them for our wedding on 7/30/16 at The Pendennis Club. Let me tell you, they were even BETTER than we remembered. They completely made our reception- it would not have been the same without them. They had us (the bride and groom) up on stage half the night, kept everyone's attention all night by going into the crowd and handing out instruments, and played for almost 3 hours without a break so that our guests wouldn't leave early. That alone meant so much to us. Two weeks past the wedding we were still getting texts that it was the best wedding of all time, people couldn't believe how many people were still dancing at 12:30am when the event ended (hundreds). They played all the right songs to keep everyone on the dance floor, and the lead singer has such a beautiful voice. Their sound inside our reception room was amazing as well. They also learned our first dance song for us (Groove Me-King Floyd) - and did a fabulous job. We loved every minute of our wedding night thanks to them. We could not recommend them higher for you to use for your wedding. They will not disappoint!

Profile Picture Meghan, 7/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

The Crasher's have been a staple for weddings in our family since 2012, so as soon as I got engaged in 2015, I knew I HAD to have the Crasher's at my own wedding. They are so incredibly talented and do a great job of engaging the crowd. The dance floor was packed all night long and we had an absolute blast!! They do a great job of keeping up with current hit songs, but still include the classics, which made it the perfect mix of music for the entire night. Our guests still talk about how great the band was and how much fun they had singing and dancing along.

So if you're planning a wedding, The Crashers are without a doubt worth every penny and more!!!

Profile Picture Cassidy, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Crashers played for our daughter's wedding reception on July 25, 2015. They were AWESOME!! They got everyone involved with the music the entire reception. They even let the father of the bride play the drums for 2 songs on stage. We still have guests tell us how great the band was. We definitely recommend The Louisville Crashers as a band for a wedding reception or any special occasion.

Profile Picture Dale, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Reception

The Louisville Crashers were the ultimate and peak of our daughters wedding reception last November 2015. We had seen them at charity events and other weddings so we knew immediately when she got engaged, we all wanted this band. When the bride and groom met with them before the wedding, they came home even more excited to have them, felt so blessed to have such a giving, loving, and caring group of Christian men to share in one of their most memorable days! The Louisville Crashers learned songs for them, engaged the guest the entire reception, very personable to everyone, and had fun playing for our guest! Their variety of music is beyond expectations, for all ages, and their sound is absolutely at the top of the charts! They will continue to be at the top of our list to play for any upcoming events including another daughters wedding in the future! I would highly recommend, and I have to many friends, The Louisville Crashers to anyone for any type of parties or events, especially weddings.

Profile Picture Karen , 11/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Great variety of music. Will play what you request and any type of music or particular genre you desire. Will work with you on special songs, i.e., first dance/father-daughter dance, etc.

Profile Picture Dale, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Book them . You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Dean, 10/1/16, 1 Review
4.7

Working with The Crashers was a wonderful experience. They got all of our guests involved and made sure everyone had a blast. They made our night so memorable. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a band for their wedding. They are the best!

Profile Picture Britt, 10/11/14, 1 Review