The Lollicake Bakeshop Reviews

3 | Brighton, CO

3 Reviews for The Lollicake Bakeshop

Jess & Joey · Married on 09/24/2010

The Lollicakes were perfect! We asked for fun and we got it! She did such a great job preparing and setting everything up! We are still getting asked where we got them! Oh and I can't forget how delicious they were! Her selection of favors was divine and we loved everyone! She also made us a special bride and groom lollicake that were so special! I do recommend if you want cake alternative, in addition to cake, or for a rehearsal dinner or other event you are planning!

Sent on 10/12/2010

Kelly · Married on 07/25/2009

These were such a hit! Everyone from the flower girls to the adults at the rehersal dinner loved them. The ability to make a design that really fit in to the theme and feel of the dinner impressed me and really helped complete the vision I had for the day. Besides looking beautiful and festive, the lollicakes for my rehersal dinner were so yummy- even two days before I was to fit into my wedding dress, I kept going back for more!!

Sent on 02/02/2010

Bethany · Married on 08/21/2008

I ordered Lollicakes for my wedding rehearsal dinner at the Vail Cascades. They were done to match my color theme and everyone loved them. They were so beautiful that my guests didn't want to eat them! The Lollicakes were so popular that we had to share them with the catering staff at the Cascades!!!

Sent on 02/25/2010