The Loft Music Venue and Theater Reviews

The Loft Music Venue and Theater 7
  • Sarah

Sarah Hutchins · Getting married on 09/13/2019

Logistics Meeting

I flew in from Florida this weekend (≈ 6 weeks before wedding) to meet w/Ariana. She offered refreshments upon arrival. And sat down with us for an hour to go over things like linen colors, center pieces and table placements. I was able to give her ideas about my vision and use her expertise to come up with something that both my mom and I loved. No one attending the wedding lives in Colorado - it was a little stressful trying to figure out how to ship vases for flowers. We ended up adding to our initial package the table / center piece set up. They have a variety of vases on hand that we could lease for evening and her team will do centerpieces for us . It will be a big time saver day of and also save us trouble of having to purchase and travel with vases. Totally worth the price! She also provided us with a list of vendors. Bar tenders, djs, florist, hair and make up. It can get tricky planning a wedding across the county. But both my mom and I felt at ease when the meeting wrapped up. Thank You Ariana and the rest of the team at The Loft. Excited to see you in September! :)

Sent on 08/04/2019
    The Loft Music Venue and Theater 14
    The Loft Music Venue and Theater 15

Brenna Nelson · Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful Service

Very personable, just was not what we were looking for.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Laura Martineau · Married on 06/15/2019

Let’s Do It Again!

Our wedding was so fun that we want to do it again! Billy and her team were amazing! Perfect for 70 people!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Piper · Married on 09/30/2018

Literally could not have asked for a better wedding venue, photographer, coordinator and all the other little things that go into making a wedding. Affordable but still vintage/industrial chic with an amazing team to make it the best day of your life. I'm so glad I got married here. You won't regret it!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Piper,
    It was such an honor to be part of your most special day! I loved being your photographer and I’m so glad that you had a great experience at The Loft Music Venue. It was also a blast being your photographer for your engagement photos! You guys are such a fun couple! Thanks for using me as your photographer and using The Loft Music Venue for your wedding! Very warmly,
    Uriah Werner and the Loft staff

Meranda · Married on 09/16/2017

The venue is exquisite and exactly what we were looking for in feel and budget! It is a little small, but it made it a warm event with close friends and family. The perfect combination! The staff was fun to work with and with the option of all of their in house vendors it made planning even easier!

Sent on 12/01/2017

The Loft Music Venue and Theater's reply:

Thank you so much it was an honor having you celebrate with us!

Rob and Cara · Married on 10/29/2016

My husband and I got married a few weeks ago at the Loft and had the most AMAZING experience. The entire team was phenomenal to work with! Holly, Uriah, Rachel and Ariana did an incredible job making sure our day was perfect! We secured the ENCORE package and were left completely satisfied with the venue, bridal suite, decorations, DJ, photography, day of coordinator and professionalism of the staff. With recommendations from the LOFT team, we were able to bring in our own catering, beverages, floral and wedding cake which helped us manage costs and get exactly what we wanted. We HIGHLY recommend anyone looking for a personalized and unique wedding experience to use the Loft. You won't be disappointed!

Thanks again - Rob & Cara Morris

Sent on 11/07/2016

The Loft Music Venue and Theater's reply:

Thank you for the kinds words. We loved having you celebrate with us! Hope life as a married couple is treating you guys fantastic!

Andy · Married on 09/25/2016

Went there with my daughter and met Uriah, very nice and personable guy wanting to provide the best service. We were not disappointed in any way. We booked it on the spot and paid for it in advance. The place is set up nicely for a wedding and the bride's dressing room is perfect for her to get away and relax, dress, do hair and makeup. The experience was very nice and pleasant. I would highly recommend this place to any "father of the bride" for ease of preparation and booking.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Mel J · Married on 08/28/2015

Best Wedding Venue in Colorado

The loft was the perfect, most affordable “bang for my buck” that we came across. Our search for the perfect venue ended with our first idea, The Loft. After talking with Uriah, Ariana, and Billy, we knew that we had to book there before our date was taken. I LOVE how much they give back to our community and how they all have local small businesses that support one another. It’s the dream Colorado wedding! They had a wonderful DJ, photographer, piece of cake catering was so great, and their bartender was so cool! :)

Sent on 10/24/2018
    The Loft Music Venue and Theater 16
    The Loft Music Venue and Theater 17
    The Loft Music Venue and Theater 18
    The Loft Music Venue and Theater 19
    The Loft Music Venue and Theater 20

Michelle · Married on 05/01/2015

Fabulous venue plus an amazing staff equals a perfect wedding experience! We could not be more satisfied with the whole experience. We have nothing but good things to say. I am glad we added the collective room. It was well worth the cost, especially since we had some rain off and on. It also served to keep our group together, since we've heard that if there's too much time or travel or distraction between ceremony and reception, you may lose some guests. All the kids are now married, but I would certainly choose The Loft for any other future special events.

Sent on 05/07/2015
  • User5032791 · event on 04/18/2015

High school Prom at the Loft was a huge success. The venue, staff, and DJ were outstanding. perfect for groups of about 100.

Sent on 04/30/2015

Rhynel · event on 03/15/2015

The venue/location was absolutely perfect for my daughter's birthday party. The photo booth was the hit of the night and I can't wait to start planing another event so I can use your venue. Thank you!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Staci · Married on 09/13/2014

We had our wedding reception at the Loft and Uriah was our photographer! Everyone that we worked with, specifically Uriah, Holly and Lydia were amazing! They were so genuinely nice and caring! We were so pleased with the venue and how beautiful it all turned out! Our photos were gorgeous! Uriah came to our house were the ceremony was in our backyard and really took beautiful photos! We definitely would recommend the Loft!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Genevieve · Married on 04/07/2014

Having our wedding at The Loft was perfect! Everyone was so great and easy to work with - it was easy to see how much they all loved what they were doing and sincerely cared about us. If we could do it all over again, we would not have gotten married anywhere else!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Amy · Married on 04/05/2014

The staff at The Loft was phenomenal. Our wedding was fantastic and there were no issues. I found them to be creative, flexible and organized. They also have great suggestions for other service providers (photo, DJ, catering) and their outside business partners compliment them as well.

Sent on 07/08/2014

The staff at The Loft was always polite, professional and really helpful. The venue is absolutely stunning and unique. They made our wedding perfect and stress free!! Would definitely recommend

• User4233821 · event on 10/04/2013

Uriah and Holly were very helpful in planning our party. The venue was perfect and we had an excellent time.

Hannah · Married on 06/22/2013

I had a very small wedding, and I couldn't have asked for anything better than The Loft in old clolorado city. I met with Uriah and Holly and they were great! Uriah is the owner of the venue and he makes sure that it's perfect. He also hooked me up with a great DJ for his already equipped venue, and the caterer. He really has the hook up. We were allowed to bring in our own food and drink which saved so much money. We ended up using the space to get ready since we had it for the whole day, then went to the ceremony location which was just right up the road at 7 minute spring in manitou, then came back for the party. It was beautiful and everything I ever imagined. I couldn't have asked for a better experience with The Loft.

Sent on 07/12/2013

Beautiful venue! Great service

Sent on 02/18/2016

J. Lenee · Married on 06/29/2014

I absolutely loved the way our wedding/reception set-up turned out!! Everyone at The Loft was so friendly and personable. They were very helpful and went the extra mile to accommodate our unique request for the officiant; not to mention the ladies offered great ideas. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my big day, for which I was very thankful!!

Ellen · Married on 01/02/2014

The group at the lift was easy to work with.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Shannon · Married on 06/15/2014

3.5

I love how you are dealing with real people who care about you and your event and not fake rude people! My wedding was amazing and Holly and the crew became my friends! So thanks guys! :)

Sent on 07/08/2014

We were so excited to have our wedding at The Loft. Every time we met with the staff they were wonderful. On the wedding day the tables we had to rent from the venue were disappointing. We were told they could fit 8 people and seating 6 people was almost too much. The venue was beautiful and our family and friends loved it. The staff had always been professional in earlier meetings and with all the chaos communication between us was scrambled. Other than that we were very pleased.

Sent on 06/07/2014

Tabetha · Married on 04/19/2014

3.5

Great venue for a smaller event. We had less than 40 people attend our wedding, it was the perfect amount for us but could have fit many more. Uriah, the owner, was also our photographer and did an amazing job with the pictures. The price was very reasonable considering all that was included in the package we chose. Overall happy with our choice to get married at The Loft Music Venue.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Megan · Married on 12/06/2014

4.2

Beautiful venue and perfect for our small wedding. We really loved having our wedding here and loved working with Holly and Uriah. They really helped making our entire vision for our wedding come true. The only reason I didn't give them all fives is the DJ that we hired through them. We didn't really think he did a great job, and there were a lot of instructions we gave him that he missed - from music cues to the slideshow to just the way he interacted with us...he was off. If we had to do it again, we'd hire our own DJ, which the Loft was completely open to - we just went with theirs for simplicity.

Sent on 12/22/2014