The Loft At Congress Reviews

6 | Boca Raton, FL

6 Reviews for The Loft At Congress

Chandra · event on: 09/06/2015

I couldn't have possibly asked for a better venue. The owner is amazing!!!She does everything. It's a one stop venue. Graphic Designs, etc. Anything your heart desires to make your event your dream come true.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Hilary · Married on 11/01/2013

The loft brought dream wedding to life.I had a vision of what I wanted but could not figure out a way to put it into action but Flora was able to figure it out. She used her creativity to bring my vision to life. It was all the little details that made my wedding beautiful. What makes the loft different from other venues was the passion that I saw from not only Wes and Flora but the staff. Everyone was very professional and accommodating. Not once was the stressed about if things were going to get done and when I asked for something it was taken care of!

I have been to many weddings and the biggest thing was the food. I didn't want to traditional boring food that I have had at country clubs and hotels. The Food was fantastic! I still have people coming up to me and telling me how amazing the food was! I was able to taste everything and then was able to change up the menu to what I wanted.

Overall everything was fantastic!

I would definitely want to do more events with the loft because I know that everything is going to get done and I would not have to stress!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Beth · Married on 06/29/2013

It has been more then a month since Lesley and celebrated our commitment to each other. We are still feeling the glow that surrounded us that day.
    We can't say enough about what Wes and Flora did to make our day special. Our family and friends are still raving about the venue..

Sent on 08/17/2013

Josie · Married on 06/24/2012

Wes and Flora did everything possible to make our perfect day just that, perfect! Getting married in the summer in Florida means you have to do everything indoors because of the heat, but I wanted a unique venue that would stand out for my guests and fit my husband and I. The Loft was perfect. It was a canvas that we could create our style but at the same time supporting what we needed in a venue. We were able to bring in all of our own vendors and set up the space for our needs. We did a cocktail reception with 150 people. The space while great isn't conducive for that many people to have a sit down dinner and the ceremony which is why we went with the cocktail reception, I loved the venue so much I wanted to make it work, and it was great.

I will say that if you do pick The Loft you will want to have an alternate place to get ready, it wasn't a problem or issue, just a detail that needed to be worked out. They do have a nice bathroom but not one that you will want to use to get into your wedding gown.

The foyer of the building has awesome couches and tables to provide a place for your guests to be able to have a conversation or a space for you to set up a photo booth or favor table. It used to be a tile warehouse and the foyer was the showroom so it has beautiful tiles and walls that have back lighting.

I would recommend this venue for your special day if you are looking for something as you unique as you are!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Jill · Married on 05/25/2013

This Venue was a dream come true!! Working with Flora & Wes was like working with your best friend(s). Flora was 100% with me & my 'vision' from day 1!! She was absolutely amazing and made my vision an even better reality than I ever could have imaged!! Our Wedding Day was spectacular!! I can't say enough good things about working with Flora & Wes at the Loft @ Congress!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2013

My husband and I could not have been happier at the way our wedding ceremony and reception at The Loft looked. It was absolutely beautiful and encompassed every bit of the 'romantic' look that we had wanted. The flowers, the lighting and candles, the music, the beautiful decor from our event coordinator and the cooperation from The Loft owners all helped to make our wedding look like a fantasy. We would definitely recommend The Loft for private events and weddings.

Sent on 09/12/2013