The Loft at 600 F Reviews

The Loft at 600 F View more information

Ala Married on 02/28/2018
    great place, great location. amazing service. everything was very well done.
    Sara Married on 05/06/2017
    Love love love! Our wedding was perfect :) Great people and a beautiful space. They were super responsive and very accommodating! If you use the Loft as your next venue you should definitely use their preferred vendor Eric Fleischer for catering. Absolutely phenomenal. Our guests are still raving about his food.
    John Married on 03/25/2017
    The Loft is a fantastic for a wedding of up to about 100. Multiple floors makes it easy to have ceremony and reception in the same building. The interior decor is wonderfully retro with lots of wood and brick. No need for any special furniture as they have everything you would need for a basic setup. The staff there was extremely responsive and helpful, even sending multiple layout floor plans and working closely with the caterer so nothing got overlooked. Don't expect to do a wedding on the cheap here. After all this is a nice part of DC. But the price is fair given the location and interior eye appeal.
    Desiree Married on 01/15/2017
    This was the absolutely perfect space for our 40 guest wedding, absolutely perfect. We had both the ceremony and reception on the same floor and it was beautiful. All night long we received compliments on the intimacy of the wedding and venue choice. We used the Loft's built-in sound system for our playlist instead of using a DJ and the sounds quality was awesome, it was user friendly and worked perfectly - even for a dance reception. The team at the Loft was extremely pleasant to work with, highly responsive and worked with us on pricing for our off-peak season wedding. The location was also highly convenient. We have nothing but great things to say, we had an amazing experience with this venue and highly recommend it.
    Peter Married on 11/11/2016
    sada ds adssada ds adssada ds adssada ds adssada ds adssada ds adssada ds adssada ds adssada ds adssada ds adssada ds adssada ds adssada ds adssada ds adssada ds adssada ds ads
    Carolyn Married on 10/08/2016
    My bridal shower was held at The Loft at 600 F and it was amazing! The space is absolutely gorgeous with exposed brick and lots of natural light, and the staff were are incredibly responsive and helpful. The location was perfect and very close to a metro stop, so it was very convenient for all of our guests. Flexible layout and full A/V capabilities made The Loft at 600 F a great choice!
    Liz Married on 08/26/2016
    We wanted a low maintenance yet elegant celebration for about 100 people with hor d'oeurves, drinks, and dancing. The lounge at the Loft was perfect. It's centrally located, the atmosphere is lovely, and we didn't need to decorate. A number of guests commented on how much they liked the space. The folks at the Loft were kind and helpful from start to finish and made the whole process easy and pleasant!
  • F
    Federica Married on 11/14/2015
    We couldn't have found a more perfect space. We had two floors, one for the ceremony and the other for the reception, and had a cocktail style reception so there was plenty of room for our 80 guest wedding to mingle and dance. Wyatt and Andrew were wonderful and helped us and met our needs with extreme flexibility and professionalism.
  • User2454877 2+ years ago
    We couldn't have been happier with our choice to get married at the loft. We had our ceremony and reception there and absolutely loved everything about it. Wyatt and his team were great to work with and very accommodating to help tailor to our needs; the space is intimate (we had 62 guests), warm, and inviting; it had a party vibe without being formal. We have gotten so many comments from our family and friends about what a great selection for the venue! It was even better than we could have imagined.
  • User2229607 2+ years ago
    I wrote a review on Yelp but want to write the same review because i want to stress that This Place is AWESOME!!
    I was looking for an affordable spot for my small (65ppl) wedding reception when restaurants and other venues were charging prices for 200 plus people that were over 6k and didnt include anything but the space. I ran across the Lofts on the internet and the price is really reasonable!! And Andrew and Wyatt are great, They are very responsive to their emails. They answered all my questions. They even let me take a look at the space an a number of occasions to show my fiance and to get a feel for the space and set up.
    The place is very clean, Its edgy, its "in style" with the industrial chic look. I loke the idea of the sofas to create a relaxed seating environment. Its hooked up for surround sound which saves on a DJ- i can just plug and play, They even have furniture on site like tables and chairs so you dont have to rent them if you dont want/need to which is a big plus in saving money on top of the already great rental price.
    My wedding is less than 3 months away and I cant tell you how excited I am to have my wedding reception there. I recommend this place to anyone looking for event space or looking for a great wedding reception space that is quaint and just all around awesome! Kudos to Andrew and Wyatt for offering this space!! Keep up the good work and great customer service.
    *On a side note if you are looking for a wedding reception spot the place seats about 80 people on 5 foot rounds
  • User2163915 2+ years ago
    We had our small wedding and reception at the Loft at 600 F and it was perfect for our needs. Wyatt and Andrew accommodated all of our needs and the space itself was spacious, comfortable and nicely decorated. We had around 50 guests and there was plenty of space to have our small ceremony, for a 3 piece jazz band, catering and dancing. I was concerned that there were events on other floors (we were on the 3rd floor) but we didn't even notice. In fact there was a pretty raucous wedding on the floor below us but we never even heard them at all. It a really cool venue and I would recommend it to anyone for a wedding or any event.
    Kate Married on 01/17/2014
    I am so thrilled with the decision to have my wedding at the LOFT. It was such an amazing space! The layout had great flow, the industrial feel & the lighting was magical for an evening wedding. My guest are still raving about it. The brick walls & marble stair case was fantastic for photos! If you want to wow your guests with a wedding venue that they will remember, then check out the Loft at 600F.... wecan't wait to get our pictures from the photographer!
    Lynn Event on: 12/13/2013
    This venue was absolutely perfect for our company's holiday party. The staff was super helpful and flexible!
    Rebecca G. Event on: 12/13/2013
    Sarah was extremely helpful with our Kinfolk Home Decor Workshop - in the planning stages, she responded to emails very promptly, and during setup and the event itself, she was indispensable! She was there during the workshop, helped generously with setup and tear down, and was really fun to work with! I'd highly recommend this beautiful venue!
  • Mark
    Mark Event on: 12/07/2013
    Perfect Venue for an art show. Sarah was super helpful and helped us throw a successful event!
    Judy Married on 06/26/2015
    We held a rehearsal party for approximately 85 people on the 3rd floor. We loved the venue and received many compliments on the venue. The "space" is very attractive on its own - very open with lots of windows. The brick and hanging lights make it both warm and festive. There is little need for extra decorating. We were planning this from out-of-town, and Andrew and staff members were very accommodating and easy to work with. I can't think of any request we made that wasn't met. I highly recommend The Loft at 600 F !
    Candace Event on: 12/08/2013
    Working with the Loft at 600 was so great. They were helpful and accommodating. Very responsive to requests. Our team enjoyed the space!
    Cheryl Event on: 11/13/2013
    The Loft at 600 F was the perfect venue for our reception. Sarah was very knowledgeable and responsive to my questions and very attentive to the needs of our event.
  • User1437474 Event on: 11/12/2013
    This venue had a great residential feeling that provided the perfect setting for our team meeting. The space was architecturally interesting and comfortable for 25 meeting attendees. We enjoyed bringing in food from local vendors as well.

The reason for not placing all 5s... there were some glitches with the projector and Wifi that I'm sure will be resolved soon.

I've already recommended this space to others.
  • Kiki
    Kiki Married on 05/04/2018
    We had our wedding reception here - we fell in love with the space and it was the perfect location to keep everything within a couple blocks for our guests. Overall, the day went well, but the lack of communication before the wedding day left a lot to be desired. Up until about 2 1/2 months before the wedding, we had been passed between seven different people. Not an exaggeration as I went through emails to count. Our last POC was the least impressive - she was slow to respond, failed to answer emails completely, had some side conversations with vendors and did not keep us in the loop, invoiced us without saying anything or sending a link for the payment, which overall left me feel less than confident for the day of performance. I had even tried to call their main line about a month before the wedding to speak to someone and no one called me back and had sent an email to their main account and no one responded.

Luckily, my other vendors helped pull everything together and my wedding day was pretty memorable. I am not high maintenance, but I do expect POC/vendors to respond within an appropriate 24-48 business hours, especially when thousands of my dollars are involved. Even if you don't know the answer to my question or are unsure of something, at the very least respond to let me know that it's being checked on. I know these vendors can get busy with their clients, but I felt disrespected knowing that I'm also spending my hard-earned money with them but treat me as if I'm not that important and can be blown off.