The Little Wedding Chapel Reviews

13 Reviews for The Little Wedding Chapel

• Angie

Angie Chesser 路 Getting married on 09/12/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

I cannot say enough about the beautiful people at The Little Wedding Chapel - Chapel of Love! Above and Beyond doesn't even begin to describe them- they turned what could've been a disaster into the best night of my life {second only to the birth of my son). Truly loving people that are awesome at what can only be described as their calling in life-nobody is This good at a "job". Theresa is awesome to work with before hand and truly has your back! Chris was just as amazing to work with-truly talented photographer, made us feel like we were in our back yard playing instead of at a "shoot". Our minister Enola Gay Miller was Amazing as well. She took something that I had requested to be in the ceremony to a level higher than I had expected all on her own! Researched handfasting on the fly as I was getting ready in the dressing room (I could hear them talking 馃グ) & made it Extra special - totally surprised me! I can't say enough about this very special team of people, I could go on all day lol. Beautiful place, Beautiful atmosphere, Beautiful people, all in one package - If you want something special at a reasonable price you can't find a better place than The Little Wedding Chapel - Chapel of Love 馃槏

Sent on 01/07/2020

tasha 路 Married on 08/31/2019

Loved the venue

I absolutely loved my wedding venue. Theresa the owner was very professional and made sure my day was great. I came in from Maryland and hurricane Dorian was coming, Theresa kept me posted on the weather and made me feel at ease. I wanted my wedding outside and the weather turned out great. Chris took excellent photos and was very nice. The minister was great and compassionate.

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • User7649033 路 2+ years ago

My wedding at the little wedding chapel was beautiful. We chose the heritage park location. Not only was the chapel beautiful, Teresa was great to work with. She was super helpful leading up to the wedding. I would recommend this location to anyone looking.

Sent on 01/15/2017

katie 路 Married on 01/10/2015

Loved it. It's the perfect look and size for a more personal wedding. Theresa and her photographer Chris are the best.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Dorothy 路 Married on 01/03/2015

The staff at the Little Wedding Chapel were amazing - they were friendly, responsive and helped make the event absolutely perfect. Everyone who attended loved the chapel and the entire wedding. Great JOB!!!!!!! We used their photography as well and everyone was very easy to talk to and deal with.

Sent on 01/07/2015
  • Matthew

Matthew 路 Married on 06/09/2012

His photos are AMAZING. He did our Engagement photos, our wedding & reception and hooked us up on Family photos the day of our rehersal.

Sent on 06/11/2012
  • I

Ashley 路 Married on 10/15/2007

I really enjoyed getting married at this vendor. The lady who helped me plan everything before the day of the wedding was very nice and supportive. The price was an amazing deal. If my friends need advice on where to get married at I would tell them about The Little Wedding Chapel and the wonderful experience it was to get married in. Thank you everyone at The Little Wedding Chapel for everything that you have done to help our wedding be a success. we are glad you were there to help us out.

Sent on 06/28/2008

Danielle 路 Married on 03/14/2008

i loved having my wedding at the little wedding chapel it was my dream wedding just the way that imagined it. theresa answered every single one of my questions and the photographor was great. the chapel i sweet and cozzy very perfuct if you want the intimate traditional wedding. they have 1 other location just in case you having that big fancy wedding, both placed are beautiful.

Sent on 06/09/2008

Marijane 路 Married on 04/30/2016

Teresa and her team provided a wedding venue that was exactly what we were looking for. We didn't see the venue before we booked, but there are enough photos on the website and all over the internet that we knew exactly what we were getting. We weren't uptight about the whole thing because it was a very small ceremony with just family, but I know that if we had wanted customization or specific vows or special requests that she would have accommodated us. If you're looking for a smaller, more intimate experience, this is it. We wanted a "chapel," but not a church. I loved everything about the chapel. It just has a good "vibe."

Sent on 05/11/2016

Michelle 路 Married on 09/30/2002

The Little Wedding Chapel was a great chapel. It was very clean and neat. The women were very knowledgeable in all apsects to planning a wedding. They were always ready to give a referral.

Sent on 08/06/2008

Amy 路 Married on 06/06/2004

exactly what I was looking for in a chapel! Iloved them

Sent on 03/24/2008
  • User2442013 路 2+ years ago

3.4
      3.5

Great venue for a smaller personal wedding. They offered photographers as well, I was not impressed with the pictures and the girl never talked to me the entire time she was taking pictures. The planning was great and the minister was good as well. Overall happy

Sent on 04/09/2013

gina 路 Married on 08/15/2009

1.4
      2.0
      1.0
      3.0
      0.5
      0.5

There were many issues with communication leading up to the wedding; I feared the same would be true on my wedding day, but my mom convinced me otherwise - unfortunatly, I was right. The planner was late to the church, so my brother had to drive my husband around until I was able to get inside and into the back room where he couldnt see me. During rehersal, the planner seemed to have no idea what was going on, I even had to call my mother a few times to tell her things were not right. She tried to sit my mother's mother on the grooms side, and even argued with my mother telling her that this was my husbands grandmother! She called my mother in law by her decesed twin sisters name on more than one occasion. (she knew her name because of the memorial candles). The ceremony was extra short and things were missed - including acknowledging those that have passed, and the reading - because my kids were a little noisy and the gentleman performing the ceremony couldnt concentrate. On the other hand - the church was beautiful and I really loved the entire set up!

Sent on 10/19/2009