The Linen Stop Reviews

10 | Moline, IL

10 Reviews for The Linen Stop

Lena · Married on 05/02/2015

I had the best time planning for my wedding reception with Linda. She is extremely easy to work with, helped me with everything she could even though it was not on her department. I had a hindu wedding reception and it is very different from western wedding receptions but Linda was very understanding of this and did everything that she could to bring out our culture and values. She is very easy to get hold of unlike some of the other decorating/event planning shops. Will definitely contact her again if i ever need any help with my event.

Mellissa · Married on 12/13/2014

Linda was amazing to work with. We where doing a winter wedding them and wanted a certain affect. Linda listened to my ideas and then shared hers. Together we created an amazing winter themed wedding. Linda has a large selection of just about anything you could dream of and if she dont have it she will try to get it. My fiance two days before the wedding gave her a picture of a head table that he loved and Linda pulled it off beautifully without a single complaint. She truley made a lasting impression on my husband and I and we couldnt have chosen a better company to plan our event.

Tionn · Married on 11/22/2014

Linda Daney, director of the Linen Stop, truly made my wedding experience wonderful. She sat with me and engaged in personal consultations on more than one occasion to that the overall image we wanted for our wedding was achieved. She was extremely professional and prompt and worked well with my wedding planner and the event coordinator at the banquet hall. When I walked into my wedding reception I was stunned at how beautiful the linens looked. Every time I look at my wedding photos, I am reminded that I couldn't have hired a better team. I strongly recommend The Linen Stop to service your next event!

Linda did an AWESOME job! she decorated our ceremony and reception venues beautifully. she went above and beyond our expectations and I am glad we went with the linen stop!!!!!!!!

Trudy · Married on 06/28/2014

Very helpful & accommodating. Excellent product, delivered timely, clean, pressed. We used an older facility that had really ugly chairs. The linens from the Linen Stop totally changed the look of the venue. We had tons of comments from people including the managers that it had never looked so good! I would 100% recommend her.

Susan · Married on 06/28/2014

Our wedding reception was absolutely stunning thanks to Linda. I knew exactly what I wanted for the table linens, chair covers and sashes, but I wasn't sure about the head table and cake table. I emailed her some photos that I kind of liked, but I still wasn't sure. From that, she was able to figure out exactly what I wanted. She was mindful of our budget by changing things up a bit to accommodate. She was quick to respond to all of my calls and emails (I must have called 20 times the week before the wedding!). She was patient and truly listened to me. She never tried to talk me in to anything I didn't like (unlike some of our other vendors). Linda was so easy to talk to and was a pleasure to work with. She made our banquet room so beautiful that when my husband and I entered our reception, it took my breath away! I can not say enough about her work. Since our wedding four months ago, I have recommended her to everyone I know! Linda was amazing and earned her five star rating!

Judy · Married on 05/10/2014

The Linen Shop did an awesome job. She came in and setup the reception hall and I did not see it until I arrived after the wedding. It bypassed my expectations and I received so many positive comments about how beautiful it was setup.

• User4713226 · event on: 12/06/2014

Linda did a fantastic job with the table linen and center pieces. Was very happy with the final result. Would recommend her services to everyone.

Kim · Married on 08/30/2014

Loved what Linda did. Everything was beautiful! Would recommend her to anyone who needs help with their wedding!

3.6
      3.5
      3.5
      3.0

Linda was very willing to help and provide us with what we desired. At times, she was a bit unorganized but even then she was willing to get or order anything that she had available. She was easy to work with and was a genuine source of providing what we needed.

Sent on 11/01/2014

The Linen Stop's reply:

Dear Private User,

I am so sorry you do not feel you got top notch service. i agree I am a bit unorganized at this time. That will change. However, I do everything in my power to help my brides accomplish their dream wedding.

I want to thank you for your honesty and time.

Linda Dany