42 Reviews for The Linen Closet

Very easy to work with and afforable. Diana made sure everything was beautiful for our wedding!

Profile Picture User5437761, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This company was extremely affordable and very flexible in providing me with last minute extra linens.

Profile Picture andrea, 7/17/10, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were very flexible in coming my way, to meet with me and to see my venue. They did a beautiful job setting up the chaircovers and were there on time to pick them up at the end of the night. So easy to work with! I Highly recommend using them for all of your linen needs!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/19/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The best experience that i ever had. Very professional, fun to work with. I got exactly what i wanted. Diane i GREAT!! would send my friends there.

Klaudia Juncaj (Pelak)

Profile Picture Klaudia, 4/24/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Linen closet was the best! Diana made the hall look beautful and had linen colors that matched perfectly. The prices were also extremely reasonable! Would recommend them to any bride!!

Profile Picture Amy, 3/27/10, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Linen Closet did a great job. They were very professional and helpful and the end result was perfect!

Profile Picture Karen, 12/3/09, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Diana and Anita at The Linen Closet LLC were both great to work with. They were very responsive every time I had a question. In fact, of all my vendors, they were the best about returning calls, which is very important to me. They were right on time, a good value and had everything looking perfect for the big day. The tables and chairs looked exactly as we discussed. I was so excited that the chair covers stayed tight on the chairs all night and never slid off. The quality of the linens was excellent. No stains or marks and everything looked as if it has been ironed. I enjoyed working with The Linen Closet very much and would very happily recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/24/09, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I could not be more happy with The Linen Closet! They were very patient and flexible with me while the number of guests attending my wedding continued to change (the week prior to the wedding, naturally). The chair covers and sashes complemented the reception hall perfectly. I am very happy with the service I received, and would highly recommend working with The Linen Closet for a wedding!

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/17/09, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great prices and great job!

Profile Picture S, 9/20/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I were so pleased with how helpful and creative you guys were! Thank you so much for making our dream wedding come to life! We would highly recommend your services to family and friends. I would love do business with the Linen Closet in the future.

Profile Picture Dana, 9/12/09, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I loved this vendor both both of the ladies were so nice and able to answer any questions quickly. They are very flexible and will do whatever they can to make your day special!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/11/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

great professional look and care of linens. Very accomidating and cost effective. Would recommend to any one : )

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/5/09, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Linen Closet LLC. did an excellent job providing linens for my wedding. They were beautiful, with no wrinkles, and were set up perfect. I walked into my reception thinking that we had made such a good decision selecting them as our vendor for table/chair linens.

Profile Picture Colleen, 2/21/09, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

the chair covers looked absolutely gorgeous. the staff was prompt flexible and very easy to get in contact with would highly recommend the linen closet for linens!!

Profile Picture krista, 2/14/09, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had a special request and they worked with us to meet our needs! They were wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Kate, 12/13/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Linen Closet had great prices and were very easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone looking for linens for their wedding.

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/29/08, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with the Linen closet was very easy. Samples of the fabrics for my napkins were sent to my home since I was not available to meet with them in person. On the day of my wedding, the chair covers and napkins were set up as I requested and were beautiful!

Profile Picture Kristy, 10/24/08, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Linen Closet was great to work with.....And they made the reception look gorgeous! I would definitely reccommend them to all.

Profile Picture Beth, 10/24/08, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

The Linen Closet was great in helping me choose which chair covers I would like for my wedding reception. They went above and beyond by bringing the chair covers to my reception site before the wedding so I could see how they would look with the table linens.

Profile Picture Michelle , 10/17/08, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Both Anita and Diana were very professional and courteous. Their prices were reasonable compared to other vendors. Everything turned out perfect....exactly how I pictured :-)

Profile Picture Nicole , 10/4/08, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very professional and easy to work with. The chair covers they provided were just what we wanted and at a very good price. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Robin, 10/4/08, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

she was nice, straight forward, and honest about everything. Anything I wanted to know she answered. She followed up with me approciately, and consistantly. I love that she offered her ideas and options to give me more ideas on how i wanted my wedding to look.She is very affordable for what she offers to her clients nothing but the best. Other vendors in the linen business can't touch her honesty, quality, and affordablity. The best is her quality for the prices she charge its unreal how good she is at her prices.

Profile Picture Kenyanna , 10/3/08, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I seriously love Anita. She is adorable. I never met with her, and booked her off of recs and samples I received. She had the perfect shade of blue and her prices were incredibly reasonable. We did everything over email, which was great for me. I met her the day of when she came to set things up. She was so sweet and excited. She completely got what I wanted and we really didn't have to discuss things. She just did it and it turned out PERFECT. She even left some extra fabric in case I thought of something last minute. She came at the end of the night to pick up everything so I didn't need to worry about storing and returning things. (Set up and tear down were included, and no travel fees). I love Anita. My mom was going to make all the linens because she is awesome, but when she saw Anita's prices she was shocked and totally agreed that renting was well worth it. I can confidently say that you should book The Linen Closet, with or without meeting with them.... Anita really is that good.

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/27/08, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Linen Closet did a GREAT job!!! They were very proffessional, offered a beautiful product at a very reasonable price. The chair covers and sashes were just as described and pressed perfectly. I would highly recomend they to anyone!

Profile Picture Teresa, 9/27/08, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Beautiful chair covers at a great price!!

Profile Picture Amy , 9/6/08, 5 Reviews