The Linen Closet Reviews

42 | Macomb, MI

42 Reviews for The Linen Closet

• F

Amanda · Married on 08/09/2008

Communication with The Linen Closet was easy, they responded quickly no matter who I spoke with, they were friendly, and answered the phone most of the time when I called, regardless of the time or day. They were extremely professional, skilled with scheduling and catered to the detailed questions I came up with in the two weeks immediately preceeding my wedding and reception. They were willing to change setup time/date until just a couple of days prior to the event so that I could organize all of the decorations from all of the separate vendors. They cleaned up quickly and were gone almost as soon as they showed up after the reception. They were overall pleasant to deal with and the chair covers, sashes, and table runners looked just as beautiful as the more expensive vendors' products. Also, they were flexible on colors in order to meet the needs of my wedding - something NO ONE ELSE WOULD DO! Bonus!

Sent on 01/16/2009

Sara · Married on 08/01/2008

Weddings make you BUSY -- all the time! The Linen Closet went above and beyond to cater to me. I met their representative at a coffee house between my work and home for my convenience -- the day I called! She was very professional, even brought photos and samples for me to review. The Chair Covers looked pristine -- every bow was tied, every cover pressed. They were set up when I arrived before the ceremony, and they had arranged with my vendor to pick them up after the reception -- I didn't have to do a thing! The Linen Closet offered the most competitive price (cheapest by far), and I lost nothing in quality. They did such a great job, my sister is using them for her wedding next month!

Sent on 01/29/2009

Tammi · Married on 07/12/2008

They were great, I would use them again.

Sent on 01/25/2009

Liza · Married on 06/27/2008

Anita was great to work with and the linens looked wonderful.

Sent on 12/21/2008

Melissa · Married on 06/14/2008

Beautiful chair covers and great service. The ladies are very nice and flexible. I would recommend this company because they have so much advice and are reasonably inexpensive for chair covers.

Maria · Married on 06/14/2008

The ladies at The Linen Closet were great to work with, very helpful and nice. They gave me lots of choices, and came out to meet me at my reception location.

Sent on 12/21/2008

Lindy · Married on 06/14/2008

This is a great company with amazing prices!

Sent on 01/21/2009

Nichole · Married on 06/06/2008

This is hands down the best (and cheapest) chair cover and sash rental around. I paid 2.25 per chair (including set up and tear down for 225 chairs)!! That is almost unheard of anywhere. The people are incredibly nice and the work they do is wonderful. Definitely a great choice! One minor problem, if you are not having your wedding in Macomb/nearby, there is a delivery charge. Farmington Hills/Livonia is a ways away so I did have to pay a one-time $75 delivery fee, but it was well worth it (and who could blame them for charging that, especially with the cost of gas right now).

Sent on 06/18/2008

Melanie · Married on 05/10/2008

Great to work with! Very Flexible!

Carrie · Married on 04/26/2008

My guest list changed so many times but The Linen Closet never had a problem with adjusting to my needs. They even had a few special suggestions once we arrived at the venue that I would have never thought of on my own. Their prices were better than the 10-12 other vendors I interviewed for such high quality covers and sashes. They provide exceptional service and only the best products available.

Michelle · Married on 09/27/2008

I seriously love Anita. She is adorable. I never met with her, and booked her off of recs and samples I received. She had the perfect shade of blue and her prices were incredibly reasonable. We did everything over email, which was great for me. I met her the day of when she came to set things up. She was so sweet and excited. She completely got what I wanted and we really didn't have to discuss things. She just did it and it turned out PERFECT. She even left some extra fabric in case I thought of something last minute. She came at the end of the night to pick up everything so I didn't need to worry about storing and returning things. (Set up and tear down were included, and no travel fees). I love Anita. My mom was going to make all the linens because she is awesome, but when she saw Anita's prices she was shocked and totally agreed that renting was well worth it. I can confidently say that you should book The Linen Closet, with or without meeting with them.... Anita really is that good.

Sent on 11/12/2008

Kate · Married on 08/16/2008

The Linen Closet was easy to work with. They were willing to meet with me at times convenient for me which is definitely unique. I received nothing but compliments for their chair covers, table cloths and runners.

Sent on 01/26/2009

Very easy to work with and afforable. Diana made sure everything was beautiful for our wedding!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/04/2008

Both Anita and Diana were very professional and courteous. Their prices were reasonable compared to other vendors. Everything turned out perfect....exactly how I pictured :-)

Sent on 12/22/2008
  • Bames

Amy · Married on 05/23/2008

3.5

Great people to work with. They jumped through hoops to get our colors and make everything look nice. Their recommendations made the reception tables look even better and I'm so glad I listened to them!

Sent on 06/09/2008
  • W

Michelle · Married on 10/17/2008

The Linen Closet was great in helping me choose which chair covers I would like for my wedding reception. They went above and beyond by bringing the chair covers to my reception site before the wedding so I could see how they would look with the table linens.

Sent on 01/26/2009

Tia · Married on 05/30/2008

Lovely linens and excellent service--everything turned out perfect! Their linens looked beautiful and really added to the overall decor. My only complaint is that I was called the morning of my wedding to ask how I had wanted the linens tied--but other than that, everything was perfect.