The Limo Lady Reviews

173 | Baltimore, MD

173 Reviews for The Limo Lady

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Erin · Married on 09/01/2012

After dealing with some incredibly rude limo vendors (no really, they literally were discouraging me from using their services because they'd rather book customers for more than an hour), I finally called the Limo Lady. She should've been first on my call list! She was so nice and didn't seem to mind one bit that I was only interested in transportation from my reception to our after party. She set us up with their 2012 Chrysler Limo, which was SO much fun to ride in! Instead of my husband and I leaving the reception by ourselves, we opted to invite our entire wedding party for the ride. I really wanted to treat my wedding party to a fun limo ride, and the Limo Lady hooked us up. If I ever need another limo, I'll be sure to call the Limo Lady!

Sent on 09/27/2012

Hi Erin,
    I remember our first conversation and you telling me of your conversations with a few other companies....WOW! Why are they even in business?!! I've been in business 14 years...and I still love what I do and still enjoy be involved in other's celebrations! I have been blessed to have such great people working for me also! I wish you and Chris the best!
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 07/07/2012

Joanna, the owner, and Gene, our driver, were FANTASTIC. We got to ride in a brand new 2013 Lincoln Towncar, which has so many cool amenities. Joanna worked with us and wound up saving us a bunch of money (worked it so we could get 2 one-hour mini rentals instead of 3), and Gene was a hoot as a driver. They put "almost married" and "just married" decals on the car which were so cute! They are super attentive to detail, concerned about giving the engaged couple exactly what they want, and I'd highly recommend them to anyone getting married.

Sent on 07/08/2012

Hi Victoria,
    Thank you so very much for the very kind review! It was our pleasure (Gene and mine) to be able to be part of your and Will's wedding day! I'm so thrilled you enjoyed our NEW ride and Gene as your Chauffeur! (He is a gem!) I can't wait to see the photos!

Susan · Married on 07/06/2012

I had a wonderful experience with The Limo Lady. Martin was the chauffeur for my ride to the wedding venue and he was fantastic. Anything I needed loaded in the limo he was there to help. Joanna, the owner, was our chauffeur after the wedding. My maid of honor said she helped load gifts and made sure we had everything we needed. It was a very hot day and the AC was cranked. She had just married flags on the limo, a red carpet rolled out. Everyone commented on how awesome she was. Excellent communication. I would HIGHLY recommend The Limo Lady to anyone in need of their services.

Sent on 07/27/2012

Hi Susan,
    I really appreciate you taking the time to review my company! I am so happy that you were pleased with our service...that's ALWAYS what we aim to do! You were a joy to work with also!

Best wishes for a wonderful life together!

Helene · Married on 06/30/2012

Joanna was very helpful in planning the limo services for my daughter's wedding. The beautiful limousine arrived on time, and Anthony the driver was courteous and professional. As mother of the bride I wasn't worried about the limo details, I knew Joanna and Anthony had it under control!

Sent on 07/02/2012

The Limo Lady's reply:

Hi Mrs. H! The bride and groom had a glorious day! Anthony said the day went great...and you agreed! Thanks for calling on The Limo Lady !!

Marie · event on 06/02/2012

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST LIMO SERVICE AROUND! If you want to be treated like a King or a Queen then this is the limo service you want to use!
    I can't say enough about them. I have used their services for years.

Sent on 06/14/2012

The Limo Lady's reply:

Thanks so much Marie!! I really appreciate the VERY kind words!!

Kelsey · Married on 05/12/2012

Jeff was extremely kind, considerate and caring. The bridal gown was kept clean with their tire cover while photos were being taken outside the limo. He helped to put everyone at ease and made sure that we left on time, arrived on time and got to our destination safely.

Sent on 05/15/2012

Hi Kelsey,
    Thank you...Thank you for the awesome review of our services and of Jeff! I will make sure to pass this on to him! You and DJ had a beautiful day and I wish you both the best!
    Kindest regards,

Darla · Married on 04/15/2012

We hired Joanna for my daughters wedding. She picked the girls up and took them to the venue. She then returned several hours later to pick up the bride and groom and a few of their guests and took them into Annapolis. What peace of mind I had knowing everyone was in good hands.

I also ran into an issue having the brides grandparents transported and another car was sent for them to bring them to the venue and return them home safely, allowing me to focus on my daughters special day and knowing they were in good hands. They were so delighted to have been transported.

So Joanna, thank you so much for taking a lot of stress out of my day, by taking such good care of those that mean so much to me.
    D. Lyle

Sent on 04/24/2012

Hi Mrs. Lyle,
    It was a pleasure working with you and your family! What a beautiful day Tiffany and Cameron had from start to finish! I'm so glad we were able to assist so you were able to enjoy your daughter's wedding day!

Warmest Regards,

Kristina · Married on 03/24/2012

I don't think there's enough space here to write exactly what FANTASTIC service we received from The Limo Lady!!!! Our driver was Jeff, and he was wonderful - if you can, try and request him! He wasn't just prompt, he was actually early. He kept me calm and also kept me laughing, which was exactly what I needed that day! I can't rave enough. The ride from the hotel to the church, the church to the reception, and back to the hotel after the reception ended - all of it was perfect. He really took care of us. I chose The Limo Lady because of all the positive reviews on The Wedding Wire and I was not disappointed at all! I only wish I could give them MORE than five stars!!!

Sent on 05/09/2012

Hi Kristina,
    THANK YOU for the rave review (I am blushing!!) I will make sure that I pass your review on to Jeff! I'm so happy that you and John had a wonderful day! Best wishes to you both!!

• User2587678 · event on 03/06/2012

By far the best Limo service I have ever used!! Joanna was incredible!

Sent on 08/08/2012

The Limo Lady's reply:

Thanks so much! Although you didn't mention who you are or the event that we provided transportation, I do appreciate you taking the time to jot a review!

harry · Married on 02/04/2012

Great service all the way around. She did alot more than just drives us around. she also jumped in if a hand was needed. i cant say enough good things about her. And we will use her again and recommend her to all of our friends and family. Thanks so much for helping our day be perfect.

Sent on 02/20/2012

Vicki and Harry,
    Thanks so much for the very kind review! I greatly appreciate your thoughtful words! You had a beautiful day and I was so glad the rain waited until after your ceremony! I wish you both the best in your future together!
    Warm Wishes,

Brigid · Married on 11/19/2011

The Limo Lady was a great find for my wedding! Joanne (the Limo Lady) was very nice to deal with and always responded very quickly. Jeff the chauffeur was so very nice and went above and beyond with his service! He helped me in and out of the limo and church and even helped arrange my dress in the church!

The limo itself was also very nice! I would definitely recommend the Limo Lady!

Sent on 11/22/2011

Hi Brigid,
    The Limo Lady really enjoys providing wedding day transportation! We get to enjoy everyone's excitement! I'm so glad that you were pleased with our service! Best wishes to you and Keith on the upcoming holidays!

Carrie · event on 11/19/2011

I hired "Pinky", the pink limo, from The Limo Lady to celebrate my 5 year anniversary of being cancer free! I invited my Bosom Buddies to celebrate with me wearing decorated pink bras! Joanna, the owner was our driver for the evening and was fantastic. Besides being very professional, she was very personable, too! Pinky is awesome and the perfect color for a breast cancer anniversary party! And the fact that a portion of the proceeds goes to cancer research is wonderful!

Sent on 12/12/2011

Hi Carrie,
    THANK YOU thank you! Your group was a blast to be with! I've never had so much fun! I congratulate you on your celebration and wishing you the best for the next 50 years!!!

Warmest Regards,

BRITTANY · Married on 10/01/2011

Amazing service!!! A+ all the way. Will absolutely use 'Limo Lady' again. Thank you so much Joanna and Jeff( the driver).

The Bolling Family

Sent on 10/13/2011

Hi Brittany,
    It was OUR pleasure to work with you and your new hubby, David and your Mom! Jeff is an A+ Chauffeur and enjoys what he does! I wish you and David the best in your future together!!

Chris · Married on 09/25/2011

Jeff was early, and he was AWESOME!

Sent on 10/03/2011

Hey Chris,
    Thanks again for calling on my company's services! I'm so happy that Jessica referred you!! I must agree, Jeff is an awesome Chauffeur!

Cyntha · Married on 09/17/2011

I contacted Joanna's Limo service to pick my husband and me after our wedding. She explained all details of the service and she was extremely professional. The night of my wedding, the limo was prompt, Joanna was driving, and she treated like celebrities. In addition, the cost was reasonable when compared to other limo services. I truly would recommend this limo service to make your day special.

Sent on 10/05/2011

Hi Cynthia,
    I really appreciate you taking the time to review my company! You and Julian are such a sweet couple together!! I wish you the both the best!

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2011

Joanne made our transportation for the ladies a breeze. Once I saw the pink limo I knew that was the only way I wanted to arrive on my big day. She offered a wide variety of packages but the one hour wedding package fit the bill! Joanne was easy to get a hold of and our driver was awesome! I would recommend the Limo Lady a million times over! =)

Sent on 09/20/2011

Hi Ashley,
    I appreciate you taking a few moments to review my company! I am SOOOo happy that we were able to accomdate your request! Our Pink limo definately adds a spash of color! Your Chauffeur, Jeff is awesome! He's been with my company for 12 years now! Ypu were alos great to do business with!!

Best wishes to you and your new hubby!

Christine · Married on 08/26/2011

I contacted the Limo Lady the week before our wedding. Linda was a pleasure to chat and work with. We utilized their mini-wedding package with a stretch sedan to drive my husband and I from the reception to the hotel. It was perfect and even included a bottle of champagne. Thank you!!

Sent on 09/21/2011

Hi Christine,
    I wish you and Jim the VERY best! It was a pleasure working with you as well!Thanks for taking the time of providing a review of our services!

Terri · Married on 07/16/2011

Joanna was amazing to work with. She responded to my emails looking for a car or limo for my daughter's wedding immediately even when I emailed her on a holiday weekend! I highly recommend The Limo Lady to anyone looking for car service or a limo for a special event.

Sent on 07/17/2011

Hi Mrs. T,
    It was my pleasure to work with you and the newly weds (such a cute couple)! I appreciate you taking the time of placing a review of my company on Wedding Wire!

tracey · Married on 07/14/2011

The experience was great! The pink limo was so much fun - it certainly gets a lot of reactions as it travels around town. It was the perfect choice for my daughter's wedding.

Joanna herself chauffered our wedding event because it was in a location that was tricky to find. She even did a dry run of the route in order to guarantee that there would be no lost time getting our bridal party and guests to and from their hotel to the venue.

I would certainly use her service again and recommend it for anyone looking for fun and professional transportation.

Sent on 07/21/2011

Hi Ms. Mummert,
    Oh, yes, the PINK limo is a definite head-turner and so much fun! What a beautiful day for a wedding! Thank you and your whole group for being such a pleasure to work with! I am SO glad I id the dry run! Thanks for taking the time to review my company!

Dawn · Married on 07/02/2011

Could not ask for a more professional company. Joanna was great to deal with on the phone and you deal with her directly. The limo was on time, very clean and the drive was very curtious. Best experience of my life with limos. I will definately use The Limo Lady again. Thanks Miss Joanna!

Sent on 07/17/2011

Hi Dawn,
    I wish you and Jeffrey the best in your lives together! I enjoyed working with you! (Wish I could have driven you myself!) Gene, your Chauffeur said you were a wonderful group to transport! Thank you for being a great client!

• Brianna

Brianna · Married on 07/01/2011

I can give nothing but 5 stars to the Limo Lady and her service. The Limo was timely, and extremely clean. She had all sorts of last minute "emergency kit" items for us to use. When a unique situation presented itself she was quick to help with whatever she could. Better service would be hard to find. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/12/2011

Brianna,
    You and Kim had an awesome day! Your whole bridal party were a joy to work with! I am so glad the the "Bridal ER Kit" supplies came in handy! "Ya just never know...." Best wishes to you, Kim and your family! You two are awesome!

Warm wishes,

Sarah · Married on 06/25/2011

Our limo driver was a pleasure to work with. He was very nice and helpful and provided us with water while we took pictures outside in the June heat. We had champagne on ride to our reception site. Also, my photographers from Linton Photography said that in all their years doing weddings, the Limo Lady is the first company that had black wheel covers to hide the wheel in the pictures.
    It was a pleasure! He was on time and it was a great experience.

Sent on 07/10/2011

Hey Sarah!
    Thanks so kindly for your review! Jeff, your Chauffeur definitely knows his stuff! He's been w/ my company for almost 13 years! Although he's not married, he certainly knows how to cater to the wedding party! BTW, the wheel cover is a DRESS PROTECTOR. The purpose is to protect the bride's full dress from rubbing against the tire! I made these myself! No other company has these!!

Best wishes to you and Kyle!

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2011

We used the Limo Lady for our wedding this summer. She was on-time and professional, and was also a huge help in getting me into and out of the limo without damaging my dress. The limo was also in great condition. If you are looking for reliable transportation on your wedding day, I would definitely recommend the Limo Lady!

Sent on 07/25/2011

Hi Jennifer,
    It was a pleasure working with you and Brian! I wish you both a loving life together (you are such a cute couple)! Thank you for taking a few minutes to review my company! Greatly appreciated!

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2011

Wonderful Working with Joanna!

Sent on 07/06/2011

The Limo Lady's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time of reviewing my company! It was our pleasure to work with you on your special day!

Laura · Married on 05/21/2011

Joanna and her team were a pleasure to work with for our wedding! Gene was our driver and took excellent care of us - truly felt like royalty on our special day. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 05/22/2011

The Limo Lady's reply:

It was OUR pleasure Laura! Gene is an awesome Chauffeur! You and Nat had a beautiful day! I wish you both a wonderful future together! Thanks for the review also!