The Limo Lady Reviews

173 | Baltimore, MD

173 Reviews for The Limo Lady

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Katherine · event on 10/24/2014

We could not have asked for an easier booking service thru Joann or a more gentlemanly and respectful driver. My only small suggestion was that a regular black stretch limo be offered. White is a little embarrassing unless you are getting married! :)

Sent on 10/29/2014

The Limo Lady's reply:

Hi Katy, thanks so much for taking the time to review my company and such a positive way! Our chauffeurs do the best they can to meet your expectations! I wish we could have accommodated your request with our black limousine, but since your request was last minute the white limo was all we could offer you! I'm very happy that you and your family had an enjoyable evening!

All the best,
    The Limo Lady

The Limo Lady helped make our big day truly special!

The Limo Lady's reply:

That's what we are here for....we want to make your special day truly spectacular! All the best, Joanna, The Limo Lady

Jennifer · Married on 10/18/2014

The limo service was absolutely amazing. The limo driver that was assigned to me that day was helpful and made the experience wonderful! He made sure that I (the bride) was comfortable during everything. The second car that we had rented that night was a town car to get us from the venue to the hotel and he was absolutely amazing as well. They all showed up perfectly on time and without a doubt got us where we needed to be. Joanna was amazing with the whole planning process as well. She was very helpful in helping me pick out times that would be best and payments. The whole experience was great! I will definitely be using them again in the future!

The Limo Lady's reply:

Hi Jennifer! THANK YOU for all of your kind words! Rich, who was your Chauffeur the 1st part of your day, and John, who took care of you and your hubby the 2nd part of your day, are truly dedicated to please our clients! Our company is very fortunate to have wonderful people working with us! It makes our work easier and we always have very pleased customers! Wishing you and your hubby the very best in the future! Joanna, The Limo Lady

Tammi · Married on 10/10/2014

Joanna provided a limo for my daughter's wedding on 10/10/14. The driver Rich was fantastic. So helpful getting all ready and keeping us organized. The reception was held a week later at my home and we had set-up for parking at the local fire dept. Joanna shuttle our guest to and from our home in a passenger van.
    They were so wonderful and all the little extra details, such as the sign on the van stating it was Maggie and Evan's wedding shuttle and the signs on the back of the limo; "Almost Married" and "Just Married", made the event extra special. The most important aspect for me was that when I called to make the arrangements, Joanna actually answered the phone. When shopping around I found that other companies were using online reservations and you never got to talk to a person. Not for me. On such an important special day, I wanted to talk to a person and make sure everything was right. I will definitely use Limo Lady for any future transportation needs. Thank you Joanna and Rich

The Limo Lady's reply:

We appreciate your review Mrs. J! Every wedding takes on it's own personality and every ones needs vary! This is why we do not accept on-line reservations, as they are way too impersonal! Whether it's a wedding, night-out or celebration, we like to get all of the details in order to meet your needs! Thank you so kindly for the wonderful review! All the best, Joanna, The Limo Lady

Excellent excellent! The driver was on-time, very helpful with getting my family and me (with my large dress) in the limo. Couldn't have asked for better service. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2014

The Limo Lady's reply:

Our Chauffeurs' strive to provide the very best service in taking care of our clients needs! I'm sure it's a bit awkward trying to get around with a large dress that we are not accustom to! Thanks for the wonderful review!

Regards,
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/04/2014

Everything was perfect! We contracted a limo for our daughter the morning of her wedding and a Town Car for her and her husband after the reception. They were on time, professional, flexible and courteous!

The Limo Lady's reply:

Thank you....thank you..THANK YOU! We appreciate your very kind review! Regards, Joanna, The Limo Lady
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 09/27/2014

We loved working with The Limo Lady for our wedding! She was reasonably priced and very flexible. We didn't need the shuttle for the entire reception, so she let us split our package. The shuttle just dropped off and picked up! Exactly what we were looking for. The drivers were nice and courteous and the vehicles were clean. I would definitely recommend The Limo Lady.

Sent on 10/11/2014

Jackie,
    You had a glorious day! Anthony and John really enjoyed working with you, as did I! I'm so happy that we were able to assist!

Best wishes,
    The Limo Lady

The limo lady was wonderful! I also got several compliments on the pink limo!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Service was excellent from beginning to end. Limo Lady worked carefully with me to plan just the right transportation and helped me stay on budget. When a change in size of group occurred, she easily shifted to larger car, and she didn't even charge for upgrade. Communication was great throughout, especially with driver on day of event -- important, since major activity going on downtown with lots of traffic. All worked seamlessly, which let us -- and our guests -- relax and enjoy the day with no worries. Driver was professional, courteous, and a good driver.

Sent on 10/28/2014

The Limo Lady's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time of reviewing my company! You and your group were great to work with! Thanks for allowing The Limo Lady to be a part of your special day!!

Kindest Regards,

shawn · Married on 09/13/2014

was Married on Sept 13th, 2014 Outside Wedding... RAINED HARD ALL DAY!!!.. Limo arrived on time with A GREAT Professional Attitude even though it was Raining Hard... Two words... EXCELLENT SERVICE .... Stopped Raining right at start of Wedding... Thank You GOD...

Sent on 09/14/2014

The Limo Lady's reply:

Hi Shawn! Congratulations to you and Tia!! You know....they say "rain on your wedding day brings good luck to the couple"!! Marty enjoyed being part of your day! Thank you again for calling on our services!

Warmest regards,

dean · Married on 09/12/2014

perfection for this type of service

Sent on 09/21/2014

Dean,
    I appreciate the very kind words! Wishing you and Lisa the very best!

The Limo Lady

Joanna was absolutely wonderful and so were our drivers Marty and Rich. She was so flexible with things constantly changing right before the event. She never once got frustrated with me and helped me get pictures in Baltimore between our ceremony and reception. The drivers spoke with the photographers to work out a schedule so we could make sure we met in the same location. They took the initiative so I wouldn't have to that day. Love this company. Will definitely use them again.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Abdalla · Married on 08/24/2014

This was the best thing we ever did! Rich was our driver and he was a very congenial person. He was knowledgable and very aware of the best spots to take our outdoor wedding pictures! Joanna is just a lovely person and she made it very easy for us. She responded promptly to our requests and made sure we were more than satisfied. The pink Limo was a gem and everyone asked about where we got it from. I will make sure everyone I know getting married in Bmore to be aware of this 5 star service!!! Thanks Joanna!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Hi Abdalla,
    What a beautiful day you had! I am so pleased that our Pink Limo was a hit with you, your family and Farah! Rich, your Chauffeur, enjoyed providing our service to you all! Best wishes to you and your wife!

David · Married on 08/15/2014

I learned of this vendor thru a friend of mine. It's his cousin.so i figured i would give them a call. They came thru at the last minute as my daugher's original vendor had backed out due to a personal issue

Sent on 09/16/2014

Linda · Married on 06/28/2014

Joanna@thelimolady was a pleasure to work with. The limo was beautiful inside and out. Definitely worth the money for my daughter's wedding.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Hi Linda,
    I'm so happy that you were pleased with the service we provided Carolyn & Christopher! Your Chauffeur Gene, remarked that the group was enjoyable to work with!

Sincerely,

Carolyn · Married on 06/28/2014

We used the limo to take bride & bridesmaids to church and bride & groom to the reception. The limo was fantastic, as was the champagne waiting for us after the ceremony! The driver was very nice about helping me in and out of the limo due to my broken wrist. I would definitely use Limo Lady again.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Derick was awesome! Would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 06/18/2014

joyce · Married on 06/13/2014

Our pickup time was 445 and she arrived at 430. Joanne said they always arrive early this was impressive to me. My daughter was not done getting ready until 5:15 and so in between this I had told her she was still getting ready. Joanne was so accommodating; she reassured me not to worry. i would highly recommend this company.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Kim · Married on 05/31/2014

All went as planned. The limo was beautiful and the driver was awesome.

Sent on 06/20/2014

Robin · Married on 05/31/2014

I was looking for a limo service for my daughters wedding. I called many places,some never called back or were too expensive. I called the Limo Lady and talked to Joanna. She is very personable and knowledgeable. She got to our home early, always a good thing, she had the bridal party to the church and the happy couple to Federal Hill and the reception on time! Joanna is the best! You have one less thing to worry about on one of the most important days in your daughters life! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Debbie · Married on 05/17/2014

Joanna was WONDERFUL to work with for my daughter's wedding! She made it so easy. Was very professional! The driver was very nice, polite, caring and just wonderful! Thank you again.

Sent on 06/06/2014

Kayla · Married on 05/16/2014

LOVE THIS SERVICE!! I didn't realize but I booked my wedding in the peak of prom season so it was very difficult to get limos for my bridal party unless I wanted to book them for 6+ hours. Joanna worked with me and got me the package that I needed without having to spend a million dollars. We did a mini wedding package for me and my girls which was a one way trip to the venue from the hotel and the same for the groom and his guys. We had a bus taking everyone back to the hotel so we only had to worry about getting the bridal party there. We had another one hour package to take me and my hubby back. They had just married signs and flags. The drivers of all 3 cars were so friendly and arrived ahead of time and got us where we needed to be on time! Thank you!!!

Sent on 05/22/2014

Hi Kayla,
    Thank you for taking the time of making such a wonderful review of my company! I appreciate your very kind words and will make sure all of your Chauffeurs for the day know of your delight! Best wishes to you and Derek!

Kindest regards,

Dominique · Married on 05/16/2014

The driver was so great! He helped calm down my nerves! He talked to us on the way back to the hotel! We really liked him!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Linette · Married on 05/10/2014

The Limo Lady limo was awesome! I spoke directly to the owner on the phone and explained the kind of complicated use of my limo on our wedding day and she let me know which limo would work best and the timing as well. The limo arrived on time at our hotel to bring us to t he ceremony and the driver had no problem bringing us around with our photographers to different spots in downtown Baltimore to take pictures. The price was very reasonable as well!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Timothy · Married on 05/08/2014

Joanna was very kind and accommodating. We used her shuttle service to and from the wedding venue and hotel for our guests. The driver was on time and attentive. I just want to thank her for adding a touch of magic to our beautiful day.

Sent on 05/27/2014