The Limo Lady Reviews

173 | Baltimore, MD

173 Reviews for The Limo Lady

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Marisa · Married on 05/06/2017

Gene was absolutely wonderful! He was on time for everything and so kind, he even held my dress for me at the church when it was windy outside. Can't recommend you all enough! Very professional and courteous, thank you so much!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Hi Marisa!
    Thanks so much for reviewing my company! I'm so happy that you and Tyler were please with our service and Gene! Wishing the very best for your and Tyler's future!

Megan · Married on 04/29/2017

My 9 bridesmaids and I loved riding in the pink shuttle bus to the wedding venue (holds up to 14)! It gives that extra touch of feeling special on your big day!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Hi Megan!
    I'm tickled PINK that you and your bridal group enjoyed the use of our Pink Shuttle! We have since added special LED lighting to give it that pizzaz!! I wish you and your new hubby the very best!

Joanna,

Amy · Married on 04/08/2017

I had the BEST experience using this company for my wedding. Everything from start to finish was easy and everything went so smoothly. The driver was amazing - he helped hold my dress, my flowers, etc. He was like my personal assistant for the day. I can not say enough good things about using The Limo Lady. Definitely, no question, a great experience and in my opinion a great value as well!!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Hi Amy!
    WOW, thanks so much for your rave review! We enjoy doing weddings! Rich, your chauffeur, is awesome! The Limo Lady has a wonderful group of Chauffeurs who love what they do! I'm so very happy you enjoyed our service! All the best to you and Ryan!

Joanna,

Judi · Married on 03/04/2017

Joanna was just terrific. We couldn't have asked for me & we're so very happy that we chose her for our limo service. :)

Sent on 03/06/2017

Hi Judi!
    You are so kind! Thank you for this awesome review! Your words are greatly appreciated! I wish you and Gary a lifetime of happiness!
    Best wishes,

Patricia · Married on 11/19/2016

We book with The Limo Lady to transport the wedding party around prior to the church event. The driver stayed after dropping the us off. He was there at the back of the church as we all lined up. As the MOH I turned around at the altar I saw the driver straighten the brides dress just prior to her start down the aisle. This was over and beyond and really touched my heart.

Excellent all around.

Sent on 11/21/2016

The Limo Lady's reply:

Hi Patricia! We very much appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our company! In additional, the phone call was awesome! I will make sure John, your Chauffeur, sees a copy of your review! ALL of our Chauffeurs strive to assist wherever needed! Thank you for allowing our company to be a part of your sister's special day!
    All the best,

Gina · Married on 10/29/2016

I booked our limo only a couple of weeks before the wedding and luckily the Limo Lady was able to help us! Joanna was a pleasure to work with and made the process very easy. It was very affordable and our limo driver the day of the wedding was very kind, professional and he really made sure to take care of me and my family on the drive. I am so happy I found them!

Sent on 12/02/2016

The Limo Lady's reply:

Hi Gina! Thanks so much for the wonderful review of my company and our Chauffeur! We greatly appreciate your kind words! We all wish you and Joshua the very best in the future!

Melissa · Married on 10/29/2016

Our limo driver was so experienced with weddings as he helped to calm me down when I was about to snap.

Dealing with this company was a breeze overall and really helped make our wedding day so special.

I highly recommend using them!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Hi Melissa!
    The Limo Lady appreciates you taking the time of placing a review of our services! We are so happy that you and Bradley were pleased! We aim to do our best and Rich (your Chauffeur) knows how to calm the jittery bride!! All the best to you and Bradley in your future together! Thank you again!

Molly · Married on 10/01/2016

We had a phenomenal experience with Limo Lady. From the initial contact through the final goodbye, every person we encountered were so polite and accommodating. I wish they had a giant shuttle in their fleet, as we had to use a different company for a bus for guests and did not have a good experience. But Limo Lady drivers picked up their slack and didn't think twice about my additional requests on the day of. I would recommend them 100 times and hope I have a chance to use them again in the future!

Sent on 10/10/2016

The Limo Lady's reply:

Thanks Molly! We just love to hear from our client's that our Chauffeurs are awesome! (They truly are!!) Gene commented how sweet you were and such a beautiful bride! I'm so happy that you chose The Limo Lady to be a part of your and Ryan's special day!
    All the best,
    Joanna, The Limo Lady

These ladies were awesome. We were looking for a short ride to our venue with someone we could trust to be on time and know the directions - they even took a dry run before they came to get us. Professional and courteous all the way.

Sent on 08/21/2016

The Limo Lady's reply:

Thanks for the rave review!! We just love hearing that our customers are pleased!!

Wishing you all the best,!!

Chris · Married on 08/06/2016

Rich was our driver for the wedding. He was right on time, was very professional, got the bridesmaids from my wife's house to the church then just us to the reception without issue. He have us the red carpet service, just married flags, and a toast of champagne when we first got in. Was extremely good value for the money. Some vendors we were calling around to were asking for close to $1,000 for this same service. If it is for your wedding, you have tons to plan already so just save the time, just call the Limo Lady first. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Hi Chris!
    We really appreciate your wonderful review of our services! Our entire staff strives to provide the very best service from the first phone call right in to the final drop-off! We all here at The Limo Lady wish you and your new bride, Tori, a life time of happiness!
    Kindest regards,
    Joanna, The Limo Lady

We cannot thank The Limo Lady enough for doing such a wonderful job on our wedding day! Joanna was a pleasure to speak with and very helpful when making the reservations. Our driver John was absolutely wonderful. During the entire time he was professional, courteous, kind and patient. We highly recommend The Limo Lady and thank Joanna and John for helping to make our wedding day so special!

Sent on 07/30/2016

The Limo Lady's reply:

Wow!! Thanks so much for your very kind review!! We all wish you the very best for a wonderful life together! All the best, Joanna, The Limo Lady

Can't say enough wonderful things about this company and our driver! They were nothing but friendly from the minute I called to make the reservation. The limo was impeccable. So clean, stocked with water, blue tooth capable and smelled brand new. Even early to pick us up. Our driver Joanna was fabulous. So attentive and helpful. She even checked traffic updates and weather to make sure she would pick my father up on time and have him back to the bridal party to leave on time. Seriously, the best service I have ever had from a transportation company. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/15/2016

The Limo Lady's reply:

Lauren, we really appreciate your rave review! I am amazed how you planned your wedding day during the ins and offs of the rain! You're a great planner! Thank you for allowing The Limo Lady to be a part of your wedding day!! Wishing you and your hubby a beautiful future! Kindest regards, Joanna, The Limo Lady

Jacqueline · Married on 10/23/2015

Rich was very professional while still having a sense of humor helping calm the nervous bride down!! Spectacular!! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Tammi · event on 09/15/2015

These people are fabulous. Always friendly, always on time, very professional. I have used them for several different types of events and I have never been disappointed. I like that you actually speak to the owner when you call.

Sent on 10/06/2015

D · Married on 09/06/2015

Being from out-of-state and not familiar with Baltimore, The Limo Lady (Joanna), was very patient in explaining the details and very easy to talk to. The drivers were very professional and would highly recommend. Thank you for helping the wedding events run smooth!

Sent on 09/24/2015

I found the Limo Lady very affordable and professional. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Professional, affordable, personable from first conversation to last wave goodbye. Bride and Groom a little resistant to "need" for limo service, the simplicity and affordability of the one hour wedding special was a great start to a great evening!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Alexandra · Married on 05/10/2015

This company was such a delight to work with. Joanna was wonderful and our driver (rich, I think) was super friendly. I couldn't have asked for a better Limo service for my wedding

Sent on 05/21/2015

Hi Alex,
    WOW, I really appreciate your kind words! Rich, who was your chauffeur, said you were such a beautiful bride! Thank you for allowing my company to be a part of your wedding day! All the best to you and Kyle!
    The Limo Lady

Nothing was more relaxing that day than our ride with The Limo Lady. Thank you!

Sent on 06/01/2015

The Limo Lady's reply:

That's what it's all about...leave the driving to us so you can relax and enjoy! :-) We appreciate your review! Regards, Joanna, The Limo Lady

Great company. We booked for our Baltimore wedding. The driver was very friendly and on time, and got us from "Point A" to "Point B" on time and without any problems. Even avoided some traffic jams by taking some shortcuts through the city. The limo was very nice and clean, and the driver was nice enough to give us a wedding present of a bottle of champagne. Would definitely recommend, and would definitely use again. Thanks!

Sent on 05/19/2015

The Limo Lady's reply:

Hi Erin and Phil! Thanks so much for taking the time to review The Limo Lady! Baltimore City can be a bit busy on weekends, especially if the weather is good! Our Chauffeurs are very knowledgeable of Balto. City and therefore knows all the ins and outs! Best wishes to you both! Joanna, The Limo Lady

Amber · Married on 04/12/2015

The Limo Lady responded almost immediately to my first email. They had the best rates around for a gorgeous stretch SUV. Vehicle was clean and perfect. The driver was so nice and did a fantastic job of getting us to the ceremony and reception in a timely and safe manner. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 05/29/2015

The Limo Lady's reply:

Hi Amber! I really appreciate you take the time to review my company's service with such a positive review! I heard from Rich, your Chauffeur, that you had a beautiful day and all went as planned! Best wishes to you and John for a tremendous future together! All the best, Joanna, The Limo Lady

Stephanie · Married on 03/20/2015

Took forever to decide on how to get to the venue and back. Called many places and was unsatisfied with ALL of them. After several recommendations, I made plans just days before my wedding to get transportation. I could have talked to Johanna for hours on the phone she is sooo warm and welcoming!! Our chauffeur John was on time, polite and just as warm and welcoming! Highly recommend, I will def. be doing business with the Limo Lady next time I need a limo!

Sent on 03/24/2015

The Limo Lady's reply:

Hi Stephy Jo! WOW, you're making me blush! :) Thanks so much for your very kind review of my company! John is quite an asset to our company...he's a great Chauffeur. I wish you and Nick the very best in your lives together!

Michael · Married on 12/27/2014

I am a pretty tough customer with high expectations and felt that using The Limo Lady was a great decision.

I used their services to deliver the Bride, Bridesmaid and flower girls to the church, and afterwards to return family and friends to their places of stay.

From initial communication and ordering, through to follow-up communication on the day of use, all the professionals we dealt with were great. The Driver (Rich) was both courteous and safe, the car was on time, clean and well kept. The owner was caring and helped us right up until the end & despite our being a little behind in time.

A great buy for anyone on a sharp budget and looking for professionalism & value !!!!
    Michael & Tatyana - very satisfied Groom

Sent on 01/12/2015

The Limo Lady's reply:

Hi Michael! Thank you so much for the rave review! I'm so happy that you were pleased with our service start to end! Please keep us in mind for any future travel needs! All the best to you and your wife!

The Limo Lady

Couldn't have been happier, with the entire service. From the setting up to the final destination.

Sent on 10/28/2014

The Limo Lady's reply:

We certainly appreciate your kind words! Thank you! All the best, Joanna, The Limo Lady

James · Married on 10/25/2014

Driver was excellent. He was punctual, very respectful, attentive, and accommodating. Limo we used was very comfortable and nicely furnished. Joanna, the owner, was also very pleasant and easy to work with. She allowed us to make last minute changes with no hassle. Overall experience was excellent and would definitely recommend them to any of our friends.

Sent on 10/28/2014

The Limo Lady's reply:

Hi John, Thanks for your great review! We aim to please and accommodate last minute changes! Regards, Joanna, The Limo Lady