The Lily Pad Flowers Reviews

72 | McKinney, TX

72 Reviews for The Lily Pad Flowers

Ava · Married on 01/06/2018

We made our own arrangements with the flowers purchased from here. Great quality!

Sent on 02/02/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2017

Kirsten's flowers are BEAUTIFUL. I showed her very, very rough ideas and somehow she created exactly what I was looking for. She also graciously accepted every minor tweak and change, addition and subtraction and if it bugged her, I never knew ;-). She was wonderful to work with, her work is outstanding, and I can't give her enough praise.

Sent on 09/29/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/14/2015

Kirsten and her husband were amazing! From the day she met us for a consult she was able to help us begin dreaming up floral ideas for our wedding! She is an expert and was there throughout the entire process. Our flowers turned out PERFECT! She was very flexible with changes. She set up and even came back to help break down (since we rented vases and used her arch). In fact our venue was rained out at the last minute and the outdoor arch could not be moved into the chapel so she and her husband let us use theirs!!!

Really outstanding people and beautiful workmanship. Would recommend over and over again! Wish I could post pics of her work.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Amber · Married on 09/12/2014

Totally recommend! We bought our wedding party flowers here and were very happy! Easy to communicate with and great value. Kirsten was quick with emails and questions, flexible with our changing requests and budget, and delivered beautiful flowers. Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Tara · Married on 08/30/2014

Could not be happier with my experience with The Lily Pad! Kirsten was great to work with and super accommodating!

We had a rustic wedding and I wanted our centerpieces to be different than the norm. We had long rectangular centerpieces that were in these awesome wooden crate type boxes. I showed Kirsten a picture of what I wanted (from Pinterest, duh!) and I turned out liking ours so much more than the picture I had based them off of.

Kirsten had such a great eye for the details of everything. My wedding planner had recommended The Lily Pad to me, and after meeting with Kirsten I knew she was the perfect fit for our wedding. We were on a pretty tight budget and I am so happy we chose The Lily Pad because I know we could not have found a better value! She was so accommodating, even when I would want to change little details after seeing pictures on Pinterest, she would jump right on it and update our paperwork to confirm the changes with us.

I plan on recommending her to friends who are planning their weddings, and I recommend her to you! Great experience!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Brandi · Married on 03/08/2014

Kirsten did such an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding!!! Exactly what I wanted and very reasonable prices! Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/30/2014

Teresa · Married on 09/15/2013

Kirsten and her husband are AMAZING. Quoted only to our budget and didn't try to nickel and dime us... they are so much fun to work with and very creative. We loved our bouquets, boutiennieres, and arrangements. They delivered on time and made everything so easy... highly recommend that you don't waste time on others - just pick the best value/service/results right away. They are the best!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Carrie · Married on 09/14/2013

I highly recommend The Lily Pad Flower Shop for anyone getting married. We received rave reviews for our wedding flowers and decor and I couldn't imaginee anyone doing a better job than Kirsten. She was easy to work with and delivered exactly what I asked for. The finished product exceeded my expectations and the prices were very reasonable. Anyone that works with Kirsten will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Jessica · Married on 03/23/2013

Kirsten was very easy to work with during our wedding planning process. She loves what she does and it shows as she was fun and flexible!

Sent on 04/23/2013

Jannette · Married on 03/09/2013

Kirsten is so easygoing and wonderful to work with! My sister and I felt comfortable with her from the first moment we met. Her creations were simple, yet beautiful, and really added to the beauty of the bride and the venue rather than overwhelming anything. When there was a seeming miscommunication on the bouquet, she quickly threw something together that was lovely and perfect. The gazebo flowers were stunning--too bad it rained!

Sent on 03/16/2013

Ana · Married on 10/19/2012

I loved having Lily Pad do our wedding flowers! From the second I met Kirsten I just felt at ease. She made sure to make my budget work without me worrying at all. I showed her a picture of what I wanted the general look to be like and she nailed it. She was super accomodating, personable and very talented!

Sent on 11/07/2012

A · Married on 10/12/2012

My bouquet was so beautiful that it was featured in The Knot Texas! I only wish I had more orchids in my bouquet! Other than that everyone was pretty happy with the flowers.

Sent on 09/03/2013
  • Kristi

Kristi · Married on 09/22/2012

Kirsten was AWESOME!! I cannot rave enough about her and the wonderul, superb service she provided. From the very beginning she was extremely polite and professional in providing recommendations for me, an undecisive bride. From there, she worked and worked with me through ALL my modifiications and changes and was ALWAYS quick to respond. On my wedding day, I cannot explain how beautiful she made everything look. I am beyond happy and WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND The Lily Pad Flowers.

Sent on 09/19/2013

The Lily Pad is the best! I found them from my venue's website and thought of inquiring multiple florists and compare. Lily Pad came back with the lowest quotation and their services turned out to be great! There's a gazebo in my venue and they wrapped it with white chiffon beautifully. All the flowers are just so pretty and everyone who got flowers loved them so much and took them home. If your venue is in McKinney/Frisco area then the Lily Pad is your best choice!!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Lynne · Married on 02/04/2012

Kirsten is a-maz-ing! She worked with our budget to create a masterpiece that easily looked three times what we paid. She is so accommodating and friendly. One of the best vendor choices we made! A professional, yet a friend. Unlike so many other florists we received quotes from, she is fair and genuinely cares that your wedding goes perfectly. She responds quickly and works with your schedule. Kirsten is both an awesome artist and person. We highly suggest her for her skills, but her prices are much more reasonable then less skilled florists. You can't go wrong with The Lily Pad Flowers!

Sent on 02/19/2012

Ashley · Married on 12/10/2011

Working with Kirsten was such a breeze. She was incredibly helpful and patient, especially considering I came in with pretty much no vision other than white flowers, no roses. The flowers on the day of were absolutely beautiful and I got so many compliments. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 01/23/2012

Sonyta · Married on 09/24/2011

Kirsten is an awesome florist. She was recommended to us by our wedding planner. Her prices are reasonable and her designs are beautiful. Kirsten did such a fantastic job with my bridal bouquet as well as with all of the florals we ordered for our wedding. I had no idea what kind of designs I wanted and I knew nothing about flowers. I sent her some Internet images I liked along with my ideas for color and design; as our wedding day drew near, she tweaked details to make the florals fit my style. When I saw my bouquet, I was ecstatic. Thank you for your amazing work :)

Sent on 10/31/2011
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/03/2011

We had a wonderful experience with Lily Pad Flowers and highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a florist for a special occasion! Our wedding was July 3rd in Denton, and we initially contacted Lily Pad because the staff at our wedding venue listed them as a preferred vendor. Because we chose to have a short engagement, the planning for our wedding had to be done rather quickly, and because Lily Pad is in McKinney, I never actually visited the shop or met any of the staff in person. You'd think this would have made a bride very nervous, but Kirsten quickly put my fears to rest. She handled all the arrangements with me via email and phone. She promptly returned my many phone calls and answered any questions I had. She was a pleasure to work with!

On our wedding day, Kirsten arrived at the venue as scheduled and set the flower arrangements up for us exactly as discussed--she handled everything perfectly. The flowers were fresh and beautiful and were exactly what I had envisioned from the pictures we exchanged. I absolutely loved my bouquet!

We would be thrilled to work with Lily Pad Flowers again, and we enthusiastically recommend them for your next event!

Sent on 07/29/2011
  • Elizabeth Brooke

Elizabeth Brooke · Married on 06/24/2011

I loved the centerpieces and bouquets that Kristen did for me. They were absolutely beautiful! Everyone complemented me on how great the flowers looked and smelt! I am very please with how they turned out!

Sent on 06/25/2011

Callie · Married on 06/18/2011

It was a pleasure working with Kirsten. She was really great about working within your budget and was extremely quick to respond to any questions I had. We were happy the day of, especially with the reception decorations.

Sent on 07/30/2011
  • Helen

Helen · Married on 05/28/2011

Kirsten was wonderful! She was very prompt in her replies to my preliminary inquiries as well as my ongoing emails, very willing to work with my ideas and my budget, provided great ideas and a very reasonable price. My flowers looked absolutely lovely on my wedding day, and I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 07/30/2011

Melanie · Married on 04/02/2011

Beautiful flowers. I'm a HUGE flower girl and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. It was my vision completely! Kirsten was also happy to add our personal touch of pinwheels and I really appreciate that! I love, love how everything turned out! Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/04/2011
  • Cyndi

Cyndi · Married on 03/27/2011

We had the pleasure of working with Kirsten for our wedding. She is very bubbly and was able to really show my vision for the wedding through the flowers. There was a slight miscommunication with the time of the ceremony, and although an item was left out, she was able to have the flowers at the venue on time. She was very quick to respond to my call and worked very hard to make sure everything was perfect. The flowers were gorgeous!! Everyone complimented me on the flowers, and I plan on giving her number out to my friends that are getting married!!

Sent on 03/28/2011

Melissa · Married on 03/26/2011

Kirsten and Lily Pad Flowers was great to work with and I would highly recommend her. The flowers turned out absolutely gorgeous and were exactly what I had envisioned. Thanks for everything Kirsten!

Melissa Meador Moitz

Sent on 04/09/2011

ashley · Married on 10/16/2010

Kirsten w/ Lily pad was such a huge help when picking out my flowers, I think I changed my order a dozen times. Each time she simply made the changes and sent my updated invoice. My bouquet was exactly what I wanted, all I did was send her a photo of what I wanted. Everything was beautiful and priced well. I will use her again in the future for any flowers I may need to purchase!

Sent on 12/01/2010