The Light Mill Reviews

4 | New York, NY

4 Reviews for The Light Mill

4 The Light Mill Reviews

Alison · Married on 07/24/2010

The Light Mill was fantastic! All of our friends and family members who watched our 9-minute “highlights film” said it was the best one they had ever seen. I cry every time I watch it. Geoff and Kate totally captured all the details of the day and put them into our short film… everything from joyful hugs to shots of guest chatting from afar to awesome dance moves to our flower girl doing the cutest things to meaningful tidbits from our vows and from our friends’ and families’ speeches. The cameras must have been everywhere but we never even noticed. Geoff and Kate are such kind and compassionate people and were fabulous to work with. It did take nine months to get our short film and about eleven months to get the full DVDs, but it was worth the wait. We’ll treasure them forever.

C · Married on 05/30/2009

Light Mill is AMAZING!!! Geoff was so easy to work with and and did such a fantastic job on our full video, but more importantly, the short one. I had several close friends and family members who couldn't attend the wedding due to new babies, and it was so wonderful to be able to share the highlights of our day with them. Everyone who viewed the video said it was the best they had ever seen and felt Geoff really captured "us." I can't say enough wonderful things about Light Mill, truly the best to work with.

We would highly recommend The Light Mill! Geoff was flexible and professional. He helped capture the joy and love of our wedding day.

Geoffrey and his team were fantastic! We loved the video that they created for us and thought that they really captured everything we were excited about! The video they made was absolutely amazing and I would wholeheartedly recommend them to any bride and groom! Thank you Geoffrey so much!!