The Library Ballroom Reviews

The Library Ballroom 7
  • Dallas

Dallas Ray Sherwood · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Great Venue and People

I have not even had my wedding and The Library Ballroom has exceeded my expectations. Once I decided to go with them I felt so much better about planning my wedding. Kaylee has given great recommendations on all type of vendors, and is always available to answer questions. She has put my mind at ease and I cannot wait to see how it turns out on the big day.

Sent on 01/31/2019

The Library Ballroom's reply:

Aww, thanks Dallas Ray! We're super excited about your big day!! Cannot wait to help you celebrate!
  • Samantha

Samantha Leyse · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfection

From start to finish this venue was our dream come true! Working with Kaylee and The Library Ballroom was so easy and not stressful! My wife and I loved everything about our special day! From booking to viewing to rehearsal dinner to day of, everything was perfect and everyone we came in contact with at the LB was professional and so sweet. We highly recommend this venue to any and everyone!

Sent on 07/16/2019

The Library Ballroom's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Samantha! Everything about the wedding was beautiful! I'll miss working with you guys towards to the big day!

Lori W. · Married on 04/12/2019

Excellent choice for a wedding & reception venue!

Kaylee was incredibly nice and helpful through the entire process of planning the wedding and reception and was there during the event itself to help us with any needs we might have had. The venue is clean, beautiful, and such a great choice for couples who want a location that is unique.

Sent on 05/18/2019

The Library Ballroom's reply:

Thank you Lori! We enjoyed you and Wesley so much! It was wonderful to meet and work with you guys! Wishing you happiness!

DaShonda · Married on 05/04/2018

I absolutely loved working with Kaylee at The Library Ballroom. They were very accommodating I loved having my special day in such an amazing and beautiful place with so much history.

Sent on 06/01/2018
    The Library Ballroom 8
    The Library Ballroom 9
    The Library Ballroom 10
    The Library Ballroom 11

The Library Ballroom's reply:

Thank you for your kind words DaShonda! Your wedding was so beautiful and it was wonderful to get to know you through the planning process. Wishing you a happily ever after! - Kaylee

Jenilee · Married on 03/23/2018

Our wedding was a bookworms fairytale at The Library Ballroom! Kaylee and her staff were completely supportive throughout the entire process. So glad we decided to have our wedding at The Library Ballroom.

Sent on 04/16/2018
    The Library Ballroom 12

Latoya · Married on 09/22/2017

The BEST DECISION that we EVER made was having our wedding HERE at the Library Ballroom... Kaylee Pruitt is God Sent!!!! She was SUPER FLEXIBLE with my needs when it came to helping my husband and I with making our big day EXTRA SPECIAL... The venue is BEAUTIFUL and our guests were just as in LOVE with it as we were... The authentic style of the building has the potential for all types of different ideas that a bride ever dream up... The Library Ballroom DEFINITELY have many places for AWESOME PICTURES!!! I just want 2 say once again to Kaylee and EVERYONE at the Library Ballroom THANK U GUYS SOOOO MUCH 4 EVERYTHING I can't imagine any where else we could have gone for special day!!!!

Sent on 10/05/2017
    The Library Ballroom 19
    The Library Ballroom 20
    The Library Ballroom 21

Beth · Married on 09/09/2017

Our daughter's wedding and reception were held at The Library Ballroom in early September and we could not have been more pleased with their help. It's a wonderful space, well set up for catering, tables, parking, everything. Kaylee and Dennis were fabulous to work with. They have so much experience hosting events that they can advise what works, what doesn't work, how to plan the layouts, catering, everything. They were available and on site to handle any problems that might have come up. They made this event very special. We recommend The Library Ballroom for your event !

Sent on 10/19/2017
  • Daisha

Daisha · Married on 06/18/2016

Kaylee at the Library Ballroom was wonderful to work with! The entire experience was great!

Sent on 07/09/2016

We recently had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Library Ballroom and loved it so much!! The location is beautiful - we got so many compliments from our guests too. It was also the perfect size for our group of 120 people! Kaylee was so helpful with suggesting vendors to us for food, flowers, etc. and was also a huge help with getting our bar services coordinated for the reception! We also loved having the suite upstairs for getting ready and for staying in the night of the wedding. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about our experience with the Library Ballroom, and I'm so glad this is where we chose to get married!

Sent on 03/21/2016

I LOVE this place! The Library Ballroom is the perfect spot for any occasion. Our wedding was beautiful and I could not have asked for a better location, space, or staff. The staff at the Library Ballroom were very professional and worked so well with our other vendors! Kaylee is wonderful to work with and so very helpful. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

Sent on 01/29/2016

Rebecca · Married on 12/12/2015

We haven't had the wedding, yet, but so far everything has gone very nicely. The building is BEAUTIFUL; what you get for what you pay is great! Kaylee is very helpful and sweet and makes sure that you understand what needs to be done. I can't wait to have our wedding here!

Sent on 11/07/2015

I recently had my wedding here on June 6th. I can't say how much of a lovely and worry-free experience this was. I should start off by saying that Kaylee is an amazing individual to work with! She was so helpful and generous with her time. In fact, everyone from the Library Ballroom was amazing. I also worked with Tammy Anderson for catering and she and her entire staff were equally as lovely.

The Library Ballroom is such a beautiful and historic venue and the venue space comes at a very reasonable fee. If you are looking for a unique experience and want to have the flexibility to create a truly personalized wedding, this space gives you that luxury. The Library Ballroom venue provided me with the ability to create exactly the kind of wedding I wanted.

Sent on 06/27/2015

The Library Ballroom was an excellent venue for our daughter's wedding reception. We rented the entire building for the weekend (3 floors). Because we appreciate the lovely architecture of our city, we hoped for more than "just an empty space" for our reception. The Ballroom offered the features and ambience we wanted for our event. The gracefull staircase to the ballroom made for an elegant entrance. There is a newly installed elevator. The downstairs foyer (with security) served well for the gift table and guest book. It was also a nice area for guests to gather throughout the evening.
    Kudos to Kaylee Pruitt for her sweet spirit, availabity and encouragement through our planning. Kaylee was so very professional. Any request was addressed in a timely way. She was able to advise as well as to entertain new ideas. She worked so very well with our vendors. From the point of view of this MOB, everything was seamless!
    As anyone who loves old, historic buildings/homes knows, there are sometimes trade-offs to be made. However using the right professionals for your event, means nothing is sacrificed! The Ballroom is limited in its kitchen. For our caterer, it was simply a challenge not a problem.
    The apartment on the third floor was an additional bonus. It can be used in many ways. Freshly decorated and comfortable, it was a perfect retreat for our bride & groom after a long, wonderful day.
    Many thanks to The Library Ballroom!

PS The air conditioning was fabulous!

Sent on 06/13/2015

Sophia · Married on 09/13/2014

I can express in enough words how WONDERFUL it was having our wedding reception here at the Library Ballroom! They really took the stress out of the wedding process and made it fun and exciting! We LOVED the weekend package where we had the entire day before the wedding to set up and have fun! All the bridesmaids stayed up in the honeymoon suite that night too! Kaylee was so professional, kind, and helpful! She made our dreams come true! Not only did she suggest decorators and chair rentals, she even allowed us to use our own cater from Atlanta! I am still dreaming with a smile on my face at the memory of my wedding at the Library Ballroom! It was easy to have a beautiful, memorable, and fun wedding here! I miss it! I advise EVERY bride to check out The Library Ballroom! You won't be sorry! :)

Sent on 10/03/2014

Nyssa · Married on 05/09/2014

Had my daughter's reception here. It is a beautiful venue, convenient location, top notch staff. Highly recommend. What a great experience! Their list of preferred vendors is really great too.

Sent on 05/23/2014

Katie · Married on 03/29/2014

Dream come true of a venue! So perfect for our vintage and intimate feel! Such supportive and helpful staff!

Sent on 06/20/2014

Now that the elevator has been added, it's the perfect venue!

Sent on 12/24/2013

Lindsey · Married on 10/09/2013

My experience with Kaylee Pruitt with The Library Ballroom was very efficient and professional. Kaylee was responsive and met all of our needs. On the day of the event, she was there to assist and helped us set up. Our event was successful and we look forward to returning there again for other events! - Lindsey Jones, Marketing Assistant, The Medical Center of Central Georgia

Sent on 11/15/2013

I was married at The Library Ballroom on 7/13/13 and it was perfect. The building is so grand! The staff were a pleasure to work with and I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Nikki · Married on 07/10/2013

The Library Ballroom proved to be the perfect venue for our memorial luncheon. This beautifully renovated historic building provided an ample amount of space that accommodated guests comfortably. With a guest list that consisted of dignitaries and heads of state, we wanted the location to be most fitting and it did not disappoint! It was certainly a pleasure to work with such a friendly and pleasant staff who assisted from the initial planning stage until the conclusion of the event. ~ Capt. Nikki Renfroe – Georgia State Patrol

Sent on 11/15/2013
  • Tomeka

Tomeka · Married on 02/06/2010

Chandra was great to work with! She was very accommodating and was easy to work with. I would highly recommend Library Ballroom! It's a great location downtown and a wonderful building.

Sent on 02/13/2010

Love the Library Ballroom! Beautiful Room and love the Bridal Suite

Sent on 08/20/2013

Rebekah · Married on 09/02/2017

Absolutely gorgeous venue! Kaylee was wonderful to work with! It was a little bitbtoght with our guest count but Kaylee was quick with suggestions on how to make everything flow. The whole day was perfect!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Susan · Married on 10/10/2009

The ballroom was fantastic! Everyone had a great time and loved the atmosphere. Many people had never been to the Library Ballroom and didn't know it was even there. The only drawback is there is not an elevator. This was extremely difficult for the caterer and the DJ. Not to mention the older people. Other than that, it was great! The apartment on the third floor is a big draw. It was great to get ready there and then be able to stay the night, too. My husband loved it. Allison and Chandra were terrific to work with.

Sent on 10/20/2009

Crystal · Married on 04/11/2015

3.0
      3.5
      3.0
      2.0
      2.5

Beautiful place, made for absolutely gorgeous pictures... Has a wonderful bridal suite... Love everything with the place. Wasn't 100% satified with servies offered as far as -times to access building- got over charged for this, equipment not available- video, assistance that was offered and not given per vender, ect- which caused a lot of problems during the day of the wedding but we didn't let that get us down.

Sent on 06/06/2015