11 Reviews for The Lemon Decor

Day-Of Coord. (1)
Delivery (1)
Drapery (1)
Backdrops (1)

I wish I could give the Lemon Decor 10 stars! They did the draping and lighting for my wedding May 2018. I also used their wedding coordinator Darina to help me the day of the wedding. Alena and her team were so very responsive to all of the questions I had from start to finish. She listened and understood my vision for my wedding and everything was better than I could have imagined. I received so many compliments from my guests and other vendors (including the venue) telling me it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to. All thanks to the Lemon Decor. They really know their stuff and are amazing professionals. Darina, the day of coordinator bent over backwards to accommodate me in anything I needed on that day. She even helped decorate and ran interference for me with my vendors and my husband (we didn't want to see each other before the ceremony). I'm not sure what I would have done without Darina constantly encouraging and re-assuring me on the most important day of my life. Trust me, you can't go wrong with The Lemon Decor.

Profile Picture Dianne, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Day-Of Coord., Drapery, Event Design, Hanging Decor

Alena and her team is amazing! We loved working with her and she did EVERYTHING she could to make our day so perfect. She is creative and open to ideas and truly made me feel so lucky to find her. At first I was worried she didn’t have enough experience but she is so flexible and truly talented. She recreated a Pinterest photo I showed her perfectly! It was draping and lighting as well as a backdrop and it was truly PERFECT!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We used Lemon Decor for my daughters wedding in June 2017. We contacted Alena last minute. She was extremely flexible
and met with us quickly. Her ideas are creative and exactly what we were looking for. The day before the wedding we contacted her to ask her to decorate the arbor, she was very willing to help out. The entire area was beautiful, and just how we imagined it. The venue was also extremely pleased with her professionalism. I would recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I've received decorations for my baby shower as a gift from The Lemon Decor. It was the first time when I used a professional decor service. It was an unforgettable experience and I loved it so much! Every little detail was carefully thought-through. This day will be in my memory forever! I felt very blessed!
Thank you The Lemon Decor for making my baby shower so beautiful and memorable!

Profile Picture Elena, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

I loved the service this company provided for our event. The decor was lovely and every thing was done in time. I definitely recommend this decor company. The owner is easy to work with I loved all of her suggestions and the prices are better than other companies I've looked into.

Profile Picture Alina, 9/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

The Lemon Decor was a great company! They came early, set up beautiful decorations for our baby shower, and took everything down once we finished taking group pictures at the end. Loved the design and the people are lovely! Would definitely recommend them for future events!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Katie, 12/27/08, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

The Lemon Decor did an awesome job at my wedding this summer. Thank you so much. I was really happy with the decor. It was all I wanted that day to be. The whole team was super flexible with some last minute changes and did a great job. Thank you again! Will definitely hire them for other events and definitely recomend.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

The lemon decor is the best. Alena did my wedding decorations and the centerpieces were beautiful. Every one the attended my wedding love the decor. The head table was very nice and the back drops were very nice. Alena make my day. I was very happy with every thing that she put together. She is the best . I will used her in future. Precilia

Profile Picture Precilia , 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We were shocked to find Lemon Decor came through with Pipe & Draping for exactly what we needed and wanted in the time frame we needed without paying an arm & a leg like other companies. They were beyond accommodating when we had to do a few days in advanced change of time & venue because of the rain and they had no problem doing so. I was shocked that I hadn't herd about them or was able to come across them during our vendor search. Working with Alena, Darina & Pavel left no misunderstandings & they were always able and willing to answer all of our questions! If I ever had a wedding again, I would use them!

View Vendor Response