The Left Handed Calligrapher Reviews

36 | Plano, TX

36 Reviews for The Left Handed Calligrapher

Allison · Married on 05/30/2009

Nicole was very prompt with responses and her work was gorgeous.

Sent on 06/14/2009

Audra · Married on 05/04/2009

I ordered the cutest place cards from the stationary store only to find out they cannot print my guests names on them because they are too small (even though the sample show a printed name on it). So I called The Left Handed Calligrapher and she had all my guest names written on the beautifully in one day! She even met me in person to deliver them just 2 weeks before my wedding. They looked great and I NEVER could have done that one my own!

Sent on 06/16/2009

Kally · Married on 01/31/2009

5-Star Service ALL THE WAY! Beautiful designs & lots of ideas & inspiration. Very prompt service & does exactly what she promises to do!

Sent on 02/18/2009

courtney · Married on 12/13/2008

nicole was wonderful to work with! our projects were completed very promptly, with unmistakeable creativity and skill. while she was happy to complete orders the way we placed them, she also made herself available for discussion and creative advice (suggestions!)! the quality of her work is such that when my next occasion for calligraphy arises, she is who i'll call (or email!).

Sent on 02/15/2009

Nicole · Married on 10/04/2008

Amazing!! Nicole was very professional, timely, and reasonably priced. She meet me where ever and when ever. Her work is beautiful. She has a true gift. I will use Nicole again...baby shower maybe.

Sent on 02/16/2009

Susan · Married on 05/01/2008

Nicole was very easy to work with from the first day we made contact. She was very prompt in returning emails and scheduling appointments. We were very pleased with the work she did. Not only did she address our envelopes, she developed a font to match the one we used for our invitations! She also devised a way to write on a very difficult surface. Amazing! Her cost was very reasonable considering the time it took her to complete the work and the quality of the work. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for good quality at a reasonable price. Fastastic calligrapher.

Sent on 08/07/2008

Megan · Married on 09/24/2011

Nicole was lovely to work with and she made the whole process very stress-free! The escort cards and signs she designed were absolutely gorgeous and added just the right element to our wedding. We chose the Mitty font and I loved how unique and contemporary it looked. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/26/2011

Erin · Married on 08/27/2011

Nicole is amazing! She does exquisite work, and I would not recommend using anyone else! She customized my calligraphy to match my letterpress invitations for a very personal touch. She is Fabulous!

Sent on 10/21/2011

Shiloh · Married on 10/09/2010

Nicole did an AMAZING job with our invitations! I had at first balked at the price of calligraphy, but I felt that Nicole was very reasonable and the work that she does is outstanding. After seeing her work, it's hard to believe that someone can write so perfectly and beautifully. She was incredibly responsive to emails and was able to meet with us to see samples of all of her work. She was also able to get all of my invitations done even though I was on a tight timeline. I would highly recommend The Left Handed Calligrapher for wedding invitations or for any event where you would like to add just a touch more class and refinement!

Sent on 01/05/2011

Sarah · Married on 06/21/2008

Very beautiful calligraphy and done so quickly! No mistakes and very reasonably priced. I had some last minute additions and changes, and that was no problem. Above average in all categories...you can't go wrong.

Sent on 07/16/2008

Harla · Married on 01/07/2010

The invitations I got from them was perfect. The prices was great and they shipped pretty fast. Their website was very easy to use as well and their service was great. I was extremely satisfied with them.

Sent on 04/11/2010