The Lantana Reviews

86 | Randolph, MA

86 Reviews for The Lantana

Chrismanie · Married on 05/16/2015

Esther was a very pleasant coordinator, she really tried to assure me that everything will be just like I wanted it and she did delivered just that. Her tireless meetings, discussions to accommodate my desires really made my day special. I definitely recommend this place if you want a magical wedding on a budget.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Rahama · Married on 08/22/2014

Esther is a doll.... Enthusiastic and eager to please!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Nilda · Married on 07/26/2014

I don't have words to describe how good and helpful Esther was.... I want to thank her and the entire Crow, for making my wedding unforgettable. .

Sent on 08/31/2014

Peg · Married on 11/09/2013

Esther, the coordinator at the Lantana, is a woman who knows her job and executes it well. She is organized, friendly and very thorough. She really cares about her brides and grooms and it shows! We had such a wonderful experience planning our daughter's wedding with her. The whole staff at The Lantana was helpful and accommodating. The food was fabulous, the venue lovely and the whole wedding was just what the bride and groom dreamed of! We are happy to recommend the Lantana and especially, Esther, for all your special events!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Erika · Married on 11/09/2013

My husband and I got married at The Lantana. Esther was our wedding coordinator and I can't even begin to tell you how amazing she was. Esther was there every step of the way answering all my emails and any questions or silly concerns I had. The food was delicious and plentiful, we absolutely LOVED and appreciated the fact that they go around and give second servings. My friends and family were so IMPRESSED with this, we had never seen anybody do that before. All our guests raved about the wedding and how beautiful it was. Esther did an amazing job with the decorations I had brought the day before--the décor was beautiful yet subtle as to not take away from me and the real reason we were there. All the staff at the Lantana were amazing. Everyone was so friendly and so helpful. I would highly recommend the Lantana to anyone looking for a location for a wedding ceremony and/or reception. They are very organized, knowledgeable and again very friendly. You will feel like you are the one and only customer they have even though I know they have other weddings and events going on.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Saosan · Married on 08/31/2013

I worked closely with Esther Sheridan at The Lantana (and Gail and Colleen!), and I didn't do anything on my wedding day but enjoy the event. The staff worked very hard to create my perfect wedding, including a prayer room (I'm Muslim), a photo room, a bridal room, and making sure my handmade cake toppers made it to the cake! Esther was kind, patient (extremely patient), flexible and basically did everything she could to make things work. She even tried to help with budgeting! She's an absolute doll to work with, and my wedding organizer (another name for an absolutely amazing friend) found her charming. The hall itself is very nice (I used the upstairs ballroom for the reception and Normandy room for the dinner buffet), Ara (the A/V guy), and Brendan (who moved the tables after setting them up once, to make my aisle perfect). It's a wonderful venue! Another of my good friends is looking into for her wedding.

Sent on 10/03/2013

lissa · Married on 07/27/2013

I had Esther for my wedding coordinator she is the best of the best, all i could say is she's an An Angel sent from up above. Esther is the kind of person she will work with you till the end until you are satisfied. its all about the bride not her. she is AWESOME someone every bride should meet. I love Esther dearly just for making my big day special. Must I say the Lantana is a very Unique place to have your wedding, it has this elegant rich look from the moment you step your foot at the entrance. Esther i want you to know that we love you and you are an "ANGEL" sent from up above.:) Lissa and Riccardi Rene 7/27/13

Sent on 08/17/2013

Rachel · Married on 06/23/2012

The Lantana was an excellent choice of venue for wedding. Our wedding coordinator, Esther, was so helpful working with us from choosing meals, coordinating other vendors, and helping us with all the fine details of our wedding. We were planning the wedding from out of state and she was so flexible, doing a lot of stuff for us over the phone. On the actual day, our ballroom was so beautiful and the staff made sure everything ran smoothly. It was great!

Sent on 07/13/2012

Jay · Married on 07/23/2011

The setup and ceremony and reception rooms were beautifully done, from the up lighting to the centerpieces on the tabletops. The guests were amazed at how beautiful everything was. The catering service served the food hot not warm as we requested. The wait staff was attentive and our Maitre d' kept everything on track and on time. As a tribute to the job the staff and Esther provided we were told by our guest that it the best wedding they ever attended. The Lantana met and exceeded all our needs. In ten years we’ll probably reunion our vows there again!

Sent on 08/11/2011
  • Dulce24696

Ingrid · Married on 10/29/2010

Esther is the best!!!!! She knew my husband & I have a designer's eye and gave us full range to make our wedding unique. She was patient with us and stayed late when we couldn't go in during office hours. She even made sure the menu was allergy friendly for myself and accommodated us in regards to anything we needed. The food was delicious and the decor, staff, & presentation left our guests speechless. I can't wait for an occasion to come up so we may use the space again!

Sent on 11/18/2010

Kelly · Married on 09/26/2010

The Lantana Was a great place to have our wedding. Esther Sheridan was our coordinator and she was so nice and helped make the planning very easy for my husband and I. From the decor, to the food, it was just everything we had hoped for on our special day! All of the people there were just amazing!!! Greg and I really want to say a special thanks to Esther though because she went above and beyond and truly made us feel special. We would both reccomend The Lantana for any occasion. Thank you all so much!!!

Sent on 12/28/2010

Lisa · Married on 06/12/2010

Loved my wedding day and would recommend the Lantana to any couple

Sent on 07/13/2010

Talena · Married on 03/22/2009

We love them Ester Sherridan was the best!

Sent on 07/20/2009

Courtney · Married on 05/17/2008

The Lantana was awesome! Ester the coordinator went well-above and beyond anything that I could have ever asked. The place was extremely accommodating, flexible & worked with me to make sure my wedding was perfect for Me! If you want a customized, unique wedding - I highly recommend The Lantana. My husband & I had the champagne we wanted at our table & any variations of the food we had specially requested. They coordinated w/ all outside vendors, called me & returned calls promptly about every detail. And even had staff help w/ lighting for specific aspects of our wedding. The food was delicious & everyone raved about our wedding for months after! :)

Sent on 10/07/2008

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2007

We loved everything about The Lantana. The wedding package does not include much, the only things included are the wedding cake, the centerpieces, and some of your bridal party flowers. We had New Age Chicken Cordon Bleu, which everyone loved! We were very pleased with The Lantana and the service we received, the only complaint we heard from our family was they weren't impressed with the bartender. The brides family does not drink much, and with the two bottles of wine on every table, not many people were ordering drinks so apparently the bartender was complaining loud enough for some of our guests to hear they he could have made more money at other events. The bride and the groom did not have any issues with him, he was very polite to them so it is just rumors that we heard, who ever knows if the rumors are true! We loved our experince and would recommend this reception site to everyone!

Sent on 11/26/2007

Doris · Married on 10/06/2018

I had my wedding at Lantanas and it was AWESOME!!!! I worked with Erika and she was the best from start to finish. The food was so delicious and the service was impeccable! I highly recommend this venue for anyone planning a wedding. The best part is the reasonable pricing and their flexibility in changing room selections.

Sent on 10/08/2018

The Lantana's reply:

Hi Doris!
    Thank you for sharing your input. We also loved assisting you in the planning of your special day!
  • W

Wilnick · event on: 04/21/2018

Lantana did it for our Parents 50th Wedding Anniversary.
    Esther was amazing in helping me and my family celebrated our parents 50th wedding anniversary.
    From the beginning, it was hard to find a place that would accept our budget 5K. Then, we met Eshter.
    In her own work model menu creation, our budget met the menu requirement. I have no word that can express how happy we were that day. The staffs, the managers, and Esther made us feel special. We had a whole lot of fun that day. The Cailey Balroom is my favorite, which can hold 150. Thank you Esther!!!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Ruth · event on: 05/07/2016

My guests and I were very please!!!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Amy · Married on 09/19/2009

I cannot say enough great things about The Lantana especially Esther Sheridan the wedding coordinator. Esther worked with my family and me to make our wedding everything we imagined and more. She was flexible with our menu choices, understanding when opinions in my large family collided, always professional and made everyone feel at ease and happy. We have gotten so many compliments on how beautiful ou wedding was. I would strongly rec The Lantana to all couples who would like the attention to detail of a Boston enchanted evening wedding without the high end price tag, just like us.

Sent on 10/19/2009

Catarina · Married on 09/15/2007

I loved the staff at Lantana. great people to work with. I had no worried on my wedding day as far as the reseption part went. I enjoyed every moment of my wedding reception

Sent on 12/29/2009
  • Fatima

fatima doyle · Married on 09/14/2019

Excellent Experience

My husband and I had an amazing wedding on Saturday Sept. 14,2019. The Lantana turned our special day into a magical event with the staff help especially Erika P. I also worked with Wendy Hinds as the decorator and the XO girls and couldn't have been more excited and surprised at the way everything turned out. It was more than expected. We also chose the Caribbean and Italian Buffet at dinner options and the food was amazing, not your typical wedding food, more like a home cooked meal made with love by family. I would recommend The Lantana to friends and family.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Cassandra · event on: 04/06/2018

The Lantana staff was wonderful to work with. Erika did a fabulous job from the day I initially met with her through the evening of our event. She was professional, considerate, and kept us on task so that everything ran smoothly. She is just delightful to work with. And I can't say enough about the Caribbean Fusion menu-absolutely fabulous! Our guests couldn't stop raving about the Cailey room or the great food. Truly an experience that we will never forget!

Sent on 05/09/2018

eftiola · Married on 10/13/2013

They're absolutely AMAZING...Ester is an ANGEL OF GOD! the only reason they dont have 5 stars is because I felt tabels were cleaned too fast...In my culture people like to dance and take their time w/ food and drinks...and I heard a lot of complaints as far as that goes...but other than that...everything else was perfect. A big thanks to you guys and a Special thanks to Ester.

Sent on 03/22/2014
  • Mrs.Middleton

Elizabeth · Married on 07/13/2013

Esther was heaven sent. She was very patience and understanding she helped with everything every step of the planning. The food was wonderful everyone loved the potions and left full and satisfied and yes even i the bride got to eat at her own wedding and i was not disappointed. I did have a problem with the schedule of how things went no one was there to tell us to throw the bouquet or bless the food. But other then that we had a great experience.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Jane · Married on 10/11/2008

This is where we had our reception. Our contact at the Lantana was a delight to work with and the reception was flawless. We especially appreciated the flexibility in letting us do our own decorating and do music and other entertainment our own way. Also the wait staff was very responsive.

Sent on 10/25/2008