The Joy of Weddings Reviews

4 | New Port Richey, FL

4 Reviews for The Joy of Weddings

Tammy made our wedding very special at a good price. We used most of her suggestions and customized our vows.

Sent on 04/02/2015

Words cannot describe how amazing Tammy is. She coordinated my rehearsal, setup my wedding with my decorations, officiated our wedding, and coordinated the entire day. I could not have made it through without her. It was truly a beautiful process and event all thanks to her and if you are looking for a miracle worker, look no further!

Sent on 03/13/2015

Angela · Married on 02/28/2015

Where could I possibly begin about Tammy? Tammy made my wedding ten times more amazing than I ever could have dreamed. She is a wonderful caring person, and her passion for people is an inspiration. She was constantly doing everything possible to make our planning-lives easier. She helped us setup the entire wedding, even arriving to the venue four hours before to make sure the vendors did as expected and to place centerpieces and such. She stayed throughout the entire reception, even packing our things into the limo (including cake for us) and getting everyone together for the send off. Tammy is without a doubt the best decision I made for the wedding, except my husband of course. But she is so much more than just a helping hand. Tammy is one of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting and she truly helped keep me calm when no one else could. She is incredibly underpaid and underappreciated, because I can only imagine the amazing behind the scenes things she did for us. Tammy is truly an angel, and if you want an incredible wedding, than she's the one person you MUST hire.

Sent on 03/31/2015

Tammy was truly heaven sent. Everything from the planning to the actual ceremony was exceptional! Simply elegant.

Sent on 03/21/2015