The Joule Reviews

9 Reviews for The Joule

• Sonya

Sonya Martinez · Married on 09/01/2019

This place is Awesome

Everything about this place is awesome! They were so helpful and had all the bases covered. It is pricey but they take care of so much. It’s so elegant, beautiful, and so fun.

Sent on 09/21/2019

The Joule's reply:

Thank you Sonya for your kind words! We so enjoyed celebrating you and Aurash. We wish you all the best in your married life together and thank you for trusting us with your special day!
    - Jennifer, Jesse & The Joule Team

Chad · Married on 05/05/2018

Billie, Jesse, and the entire Joule Team were incredible. While we had anticipated top-notch service from the Joule, they delivered beyond that from start to finish was top-notch! The food and drink service was incredible, and they accommodated all of our separate asks from 3 different signature cocktails, to changes on the standard dinner menu. Our guests thought our wedding cost multiples of what we spent and this is in large part due to the service and ambiance the Joule provided. Billie and her team also coordinated seamlessly with all of our external vendors (photographer, flowers, cake and music) allowing us to enjoy the day without worrying about the small stuff. While the evening went by very quickly, there is very little that we would have changed. Thank you again!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/30/2017

I fell in love with the beautiful Joule Dallas the moment I stepped inside of it. It was the perfect venue for our wedding day/weekend. Although the service from the entire staff was spectacular, I especially want to thank Kathryn Duncan for her attentiveness and organization. Anytime we had questions or issues, she resolved them quickly and her helpfulness consistently went above and beyond our expectations. I also want to give major props to the Joule chefs who prepared our cocktail hour hors d'oeuvres, wedding reception dinner, and late night snacks! Our guests can't stop raving about the delicious food! We had an amazing wedding experience at the Joule and were truly impressed with the service and venue. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/07/2017

tina · Married on 06/17/2017

When we walked in we knew this was the hotel we wanted to get married at. The contemporary design and atmosphere was breathtaking. But, the VIP treatment we, as well as our guests received all the way up to the wedding day was icing on the cake. Everything was taken care of and I was well catered to. Highly recommend the Joule Hotel for your next wedding. Wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 07/27/2018
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/12/2015

Even though I looked at other venues for our wedding, deep down I always knew it had to be The Joule! As the location of our first kiss 6 years ago, there could be no place more romantic for us. Our ceremony was on the rooftop, and we moved into the ballroom for the reception. Courtney and Courtney were both super attentive and easy to work with. The service was fantastic, and the food- wow! One of my only regrets from the day was that I didn't eat more! Everyone raved over how delicious the dinner was! The bar service was quick and no one had to wait in line for long! And with a backdrop as beautiful as The Joule, our pictures turned out beautiful. Truly the most special place in Dallas for us :)

Sent on 08/21/2016

The Joule is spectacular in every way, and made our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Sheila · Married on 12/31/2017

We had a great New Years Eve wedding here for our daughter and son-in-law. There were a few struggles at first with personnel changes, but in the end Billie made everything wonderful.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2017

My husband and I stayed here for our wedding night but our room had a plumbing issue, so we ended up going home since we live in Dallas and there were no other rooms available to move to. Although the situation wasn't handled the best at first, one of the managers called and apologized and made up for the other miscommunication we'd experienced. We were able to get it all sorted out and will be going back to the Joule for a staycation to have a wedding night "do over!"

Sent on 06/30/2017
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Griffith · Married on 09/21/2019

3.2
      3.0
      2.0
      3.0

Beware of the elevator

The beautiful glass elevator that really "sold" me on the venue was broken on our wedding day. I was supposed to have my grand entrance through that elevator and was told 2 minutes before the ceremony that it was broken. This also caused my guests to use stairwells for the wedding as another elevator was broken and the ones available could only fit 4 at a time. My 5 year old niece who uses a wheelchair had to be carried up the stairs along with her wheelchair because the handicap elevator was broke as well. This was the main issue along with a list of other things that I would not expect from a 5 star hotel. The hotel has spoken with my father who paid for the wedding but did not have the courtesy to contact me directly to apologize for everything that went wrong.

Sent on 10/15/2019