The Italian American Banquet Center of Livonia Reviews

131 | Livonia, MI

131 Reviews for The Italian American Banquet Center of Livonia

The food was amazing! The staff is very personable and professional! Our band loved the acoustics in the room!

Sent on 12/14/2016

David · Married on 11/05/2016

The personnel and coordinators did a wonderful job in working with all the parties involved in the wedding and it came off wonderfully. Their expertise, guidance and flexibility helped create a wonderful experience which was executed flawlessly.

Sent on 12/10/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2016

Our wedding was perfect. We could not have asked for a better reception location or a better time. Everything went perfectly and was taken care of for us. We did not have one care in the world when it came to the reception because we knew Fabiola and Whitney had taken such amazing care of us. From the bottom of our hearts, we love the Italian American Center staff and could not be happier with our decision.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Bruce · event on: 10/16/2016

Fabiola and the team are first class. The food is delicious and a great value. The room was set up as we imagined and all details were available making it an easy evening for our event. We will be back

Sent on 10/28/2016

Jill · Married on 09/10/2016

The most beautiful venue I have ever seen! Staff was very welcoming and attentive to all needs by our guests and bridal party!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Kelly & Sorin · Married on 08/26/2016

We had our wedding reception at the Italian American Club. When asked by many people prior to the wedding where the reception was being held, I would tell them the IAC and I would immediately hear "The food there is so good!" It is true; the food is delicious and plentiful. The whole process of planning the event with Fabiola, Linda, and Whitney went smoothly; they made organizing our wedding easy and fun. They were accommodating every step of the way, from giving us the option to get a keg of a specialty beer to individualize our bar selection to being there the night of to make sure everything was going as planned. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Shea · Married on 08/06/2016

We are very happy we chose the IABC as our venue. They were very accommodating and helped us at every step along the way. The planning staff is very friendly and the service during the reception was phenomenal. We received many compliments about the food and setup of the venue. We highly recommend the IABC as your wedding venue.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Christina · event on: 06/28/2016

This is the 2nd year we have used the Italian American Banquet Center for our Corporate Event Patent Dinner. The staff is professional, prompt, flexible and a true pleasure to work with, from everyone at the event staff to the catering and waitstaff. They were wonderful with suggestions on layout, menu items (including last minute changes), setup for the event and making every bit of hard work look seamless. Calls were returned promptly and professionally. I have always had great confidence in recommending this venue for both the staff and the venue itself (wonderful setup and very elegant).

Sent on 06/29/2016
  • User6799232 · event on: 06/05/2016

Great food, great service, great value.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Corinne · Married on 05/21/2016

The Italian American Club was the perfect venue for our wedding. Everything ran smoothly and Linda and Fabiola were more flexible than I could have ever asked for. The evening went smoothly and the gorgeous windows allowed for beautiful lighting that many other venues don't have.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Diane · event on: 04/10/2016

This was my 3rd shower at the Italian American Banquet Center of Livonia. Fabiola and her team are a pleasure to work with. The food is delicious, the décor beautiful and the center is modern and clean. I have received rave reviews from my guests about the venue and food.

Sent on 05/15/2016
  • User6062691 · event on: 12/15/2015

This was our third year returning to the Italian American Club for our corporate end of the year party. They are so helpful and work hard to be certain the event is perfect. I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Mary · event on: 11/08/2015

Everything was perfect! Our guests had a wonderful time and loved the event.
    Thank you for making our day very special.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Patricia · event on: 11/08/2015

The food was delicious and everyone was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/30/2015
  • F

Fran · Married on 08/08/2015

The Italian American Banquet Center in Livonia was an elegant and exquisite venue for our wedding. The staff was first rate and accommodating to any requests we made. The food was outstanding, the presentation was first class, and the guests are still talking about it a week after the event. We could have not asked for a better reception to celebrate our special day. (from the bride and groom)

A special thank you to Fabiola and Linda for helping guide us thru the wedding. (Parents of the Groom)

Sent on 08/16/2015

Joe · event on: 08/08/2015

Very very helpful ! Took the headache out of all the details ! Linda and Fabiola are the best

Sent on 09/22/2015

Allison · Married on 05/30/2015

I had my beautiful wedding there on July 8th, 2017. Fabiola and Whitney did an unbelievable job making sure my wedding was taken care of from the very first day we met with them. It has been a month since our wedding and our guests are STILL talking about how wonderful it was, how beautiful the venue was, and especially talking how great the food was! These two wonderful ladies are so accommodating, so responsive, and just great people to deal with. We looked forward to our meetings - which helped make stressful planning fun! I mean...nobody wants to dread constantly going to meeting after meeting with people who don't help you and don't appreciate your vision. I, thankfully, was able to enjoy my wedding experience every step of the way! Thank you IABC for all that you do and a very special thank you to Fabiola and Whitney!! We had a lovely day!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Beverly · event on: 05/21/2015

Exceptional people, exceptional staff, exceptional experience! The Italian American Banquet Center of Livonia is the most amazing place to have an event. We just recently held our 10th Client Appreciation Event with IABC. As usual, the room looked spectacular and they catered to our every need. The food was unbelievably amazing; our guests year after year express how much they enjoyed their meals.

They are always there when you need them on the phone or via email. Everyone worked together to make sure that everything was exactly as we wanted it and ensured our event was perfect!

Book your event here and you won't be disappointed.
    Bev

Sent on 05/22/2015
  • User4864111 · event on: 03/08/2015

We were very appreciative of the staff for working with us to make ours a special event.

Sent on 03/10/2015

Lisa and Jeffrey · Married on 02/21/2015

First, we will say: Best Decision Ever. We had pretty much settled on a wedding location when Jeff randomly recalled an old boss was a member of the Italian American Banquet Club, so I made a phone call. Although they were closing, Linda spoke with me and invited me to visit (she never cared working late for me). The moment I walked in, I knew it was where we would host our wedding! The bay windows and chandeliers are stunning, and Linda and Fabiola are the most sweet and genuine women who are willing to help and accommodate you leading up to the big day whenever you need anything. Day of the wedding, I felt like a princess and the entire staff was so helpful and checked in to ensure I was ok or didn't need anything. THE FOOD! No guest can keep from raving about how delicious the food was --- from the pasta, to the chicken, to the sausage and peppers. Many said this was the best wedding food they've ever had and want to know how we found the location. We say with sincerity that this location was a key ingredient to the best day in our lives and we whole heartedly recommend them. They make you feel like family. Photos and friends will speak the same words. Thank you to everyone who took part from the Club!!!

Sent on 02/23/2015

the food was the best part followed by the friendly staff. The hall was awesome and we are still receiving complements on how smooth everything went together.

Sent on 01/20/2015

Fabiola and Linda were so great to work with and really helped us fit everything into our budget. It was a beautiful locations with good food.

Sent on 10/22/2014

I could not have asked for a better place to hold our wedding reception! Linda and Fabiola were a joy to work with and they were very helpful throughout the whole planning process. Our money seemed to go farther here than it would have with other venues. There were so many great inclusions, like appetizers, a champagne toast, and bottles of wine at each table during dinner. We held our reception in the ballroom, which was very spacious for our 275 guests. The marble dance floor was huge and our guests made use of it all night. Everyone enjoyed the delicious family style meal and the deluxe open bar. No one went home hungry or thirsty! The IABC recently got a new linen company, Linens by Harte. They helped the IABC with our table cloths, chair covers, and decorating the head table. Everything seems to run seamlessly and looked beautiful! I hope to be a guest at this venue soon so that I can just relax and enjoy the food and drink next time!

Sent on 07/08/2014

amanda · Married on 12/07/2013

AMAZING!! My wedding was so beautiful at IAB!! The staff was amazing as well. It is very hard to impress my family and no one had a single complaint. From the food to the bar to the hall itself, everything was beautiful. We had the full room and I wouldn't have changed that for anything. Also brides, a big bathroom is a must and they had a big bathroom and it was very clean! I would have any event here. Again I couldn't thank them enough!!

Sent on 01/24/2014

Sherri · Married on 10/12/2013

This is a beautiful venue - very clean and well-maintained. Also, the many large windows make it all the more lovely. The dance floor is large and the food is delicious. But most importantly, the staff is courteous, professional, friendly, and very attentive. All of our guests felt like VIP's! Thank you, IABC, for a perfect night!

Sent on 02/13/2014