The Italian American Banquet Center of Livonia Reviews

131 | Livonia, MI

131 Reviews for The Italian American Banquet Center of Livonia

Abigail · Married on 06/02/2018

We did our wedding ceremony and reception here, and we were not disappointed! The food was phenomenal, the staff very helpful. This place is great for any event ♥

Sent on 06/18/2018

Katherine · event on: 05/15/2018

Everyone and everything was exactly as we expected. We have held our club banquet at this location for many years and I think our group and your group work well together. The only thing that I heard from some of the guests was that the tables were too close together. Since we do not use the floor for dancing or anything else, I am hoping to space out the tables a little more for our guests.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Maida · Married on 03/18/2018

We had our reception for our baby's baptism at this place and we are so happy and impressed with our experience. From booking the event ( Vicki was amazing and exceptional) up to the reception day, we had a wonderful time. The place was clean and very inviting, well-organized and the food was delicious! Even our visitors were impressed, the ambiance was great. Will definitely recommend this place to our friends and family. Thank you IABC!!!

Sent on 03/28/2018

ALEX · event on: 01/06/2018

I wasn't the easiest person to work with. I must have change the people count 4 or 5 times and they were very polite and accommodating each time it changed. The set up of tables was more than I expected and the food was absolutely wonderful. Also the appetizers were fantastic. Overall the guest really enjoyed themselves and had a good time. The girls who orchestrated this event did a great job and should be commended for it.
    "I will be back".

Sent on 01/28/2018

Jan · Married on 01/06/2018

The team was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and caring.

Sent on 01/26/2018

Sony · Married on 11/18/2017

IABC helped fulfill my wedding dream :) A huge thanks to Fabiola. She’s amazing.
    -Bride

Sent on 11/20/2017

sandup · Married on 11/18/2017

Everything was perfect. The staff and management all did a fantastic job. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Jimmy · Married on 10/28/2017

The penne was a huge hit and we have received nothing but great feedback from our wedding guests.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Pam · Married on 10/21/2017

This was my second time use the Italian American. Their food is amazing and even though they didn't offer a few thing I had in mind, they made it happen for me. They never said no to any of my crazy ideas, and always were right there to help. If I had a third daughter I'd be back again. Can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Sue · event on: 10/14/2017

I have hosted numerous events at the Italian American Banquet and Conference Center. I am 100% Italian and have consumed my fare share of pasta. I must say that my favorite, except for my grandma's is at this venue. My family comes in from Chicago just for the pasta!
    The service is always wonderful and the sales staff and management strive to make sure your event meets all your expectations. I highly recommend this venue, The pricing is very reasonable and the quality of the food and service is always outstanding. Book your event here, you will feel confident that your guests will be pleased!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Shelby · Married on 10/06/2017

IABC was absolutely incredible in every single part of our wedding experience! All of the staff was exceptional during our planning and very accommodating when needing to make changes or answering our 50,000 questions along the way! I will 500% recommend this venue to everybody!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Kyle · Married on 08/27/2017

Fabiola was very accommodating to our requests and needs.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Kathleen · Married on 08/25/2017

I couldn't have asked more of a reception hall for my son's wedding. The staff assisted us through all the planning and accommodated all our requests for last minute changes. The wait staff was very professional and did an awesome job serving our plated meals. The food was amazing, the hall looked elegant and our guests had a wonderful time. We got compliments from all our guests on the venue.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Susan · Married on 08/20/2017

We have used the Italian American Center for two daughter's wedding receptions and found them very accommodating and willing to work with our schedule and our needs. We have received many positive comments on both occasions. Thank you!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Jenna · Married on 08/12/2017

Fabiola & Whitney were so amazing to work with! After getting engaged, my fiance and I went to the Italian American and I immediately fell in love. The venue is absolutely beautiful! Everything went very smoothly the day of our wedding. The food was amazing and the staff were wonderful to work with. Thank you, IABC :)

Sent on 09/04/2017

Alexandra · Married on 08/05/2017

Everyone commented on how good the food was and the staff was on top of everything. In the beginning of the process it was a little rocky but we sorted everything out and it made for a perfect reception! They were very accommodating and willing to listen to our ideas.

Sent on 10/23/2017
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 06/17/2017

Everyone was so helpful and kind to our family and friends. The venue was clean and the staff was professional and accommodating.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2017

From start to finish IAC did a phenomenal job of making sure our dream became a reality. The ballroom was fantastic, the staff was amazing and the food was to die for! We had the best experience and can't thank everyone enough that helped make our reception run so smoothly...
    If you're looking for great service, great food and a beautiful venue for an event, look no further than IAC!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Mark · event on: 04/12/2017

Great food and service. The people are the best in the business.

Sent on 04/13/2017

Paul and Debbie · Married on 03/25/2017

Excellent service, food and venue. Many complements on the event and attentiveness of the wait staff and bar tending. Thanks again to Fabiola and Whitney for a Fabulous time.

Paul and Debbie DeNapoli

Sent on 03/28/2017

Liz · event on: 03/15/2017

We have held our Hall of Fame dinner here for the past several years. We have been highly satisfied with the staff and food! A pleasure to work with from beginning to end!!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Grace · Married on 03/04/2017

We had our wedding reception at the Italian American Banquet Center and we were so pleased! The food is delicious, the venue is gorgeous, and the staff is friendly and professional. We had 250 guests in the large ballroom and everyone fit perfectly. I highly recommend hosting an event here!

Sent on 04/10/2017
  • User7703502 · event on: 12/29/2016

Staff was great! Fabiola and Whitney were so kind and willing to help! The room was so beautiful for our Christmas event.

Sent on 01/26/2017
  • User7505840 · event on: 12/18/2016

Great venue for just about all events.

Sent on 12/19/2016
  • User7471332 · event on: 12/07/2016

We have had our Christmas Party here for a number of years. Everyone is very professional and welcoming. The room is always beautiful and the staff is very attentive during the event. I changed up our menu this year, the food was delicious and it was a big hit! Thank you for providing outstanding service year after year.

Sent on 12/08/2016