The Italian American Banquet Center of Livonia Reviews

131 | Livonia, MI

131 Reviews for The Italian American Banquet Center of Livonia

Hailey Enea · Married on 05/18/2019

Totally Recommend IABC

The IABC was awesome! Vicky and Fabiola were so helpful in planning our reception there including giving advice on all aspects of our wedding day. The staff during the reception were so nice and friendly and everything looked amazing and the food was so good! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Lora Lopez Stitman · Married on 05/17/2019

An elegant and beautiful facility for a special day.

We had so many compliments on the food and service at your facility. The whole experience from the time we first toured your banquet center until the reception was over was excellent. You truly made our special day and event to remember with fondness. It was everything we had hoped it would be, beautiful, elegant and fun. The vendors we found through your tasting evening were also exceptional. Thank you again for a wonderful experience. I have recommended your banquet center to everyone I know. I will be using your facility again for a baby shower I am planning for my daughter.

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Cooper · Married on 01/11/2019

Friendly and Helpful

The whole team at IABC were so helpful throughout our wedding planning process. They went out of their way to make sure our day was special and just the way we wanted! Our wedding day was beautiful and went smoothly. We used IABC for our ceremony and reception and it was all perfect!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Madalyn Potts · Married on 12/01/2018

Great Venue!

The Italian American Banquet Center was very easy to work with in planning our wedding! The staff is very professional and are very easy to get in touch with (email/phone.) The venue is BEAUTIFUL and our 200 guests were very comfortable in the space. The food was delicious and everything went as planned on the day of our wedding. We could not have asked for a better experience in working with The Italian American Banquet Center!

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 11/10/2018

November wedding

From the moment we walked in the door the first time, we knew was the place for our wedding. The staff is amazing to work with and there to help you every step of the way! They make it feel personal and were great with answering questions. It’s a gorgeous venue for ceremony and reception, and everyone loved the food!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Brianna · Married on 10/26/2018

Everything was great!

Everything at our wedding was perfect! The sales team made sure we got everything we wanted.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Sally A. Papa · Married on 10/19/2018

Fabiola is fabulous!

EVERYTHING WAS AMAZING!!! From the very beginning and all throughout the planning and execution of the reception, Fabiola was fabulous, very accommodating and willing to work with us. Fabiola ensured that everything went off exactly as desired and was very attentive during the event to make sure that it was a success. This allowed the Bride and the Mother of the Bride to enjoy the reception because Fabiola took care of the details. The venue was spacious. The bartenders were very friendly and professional. The food was terrific, and very well prepared, especially the pasta, which received compliments from everyone! The pizza at the end of the evening was a hit. This will be the first place we will recommend to anyone looking for a wedding reception venue. Thank you very much for making a very memorable celebration all the more spectacular.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/19/2018

Wonderful!

IABC was amazing to work with, Fabiola specifically. She made us feel like family and really did everything to make our day perfect. The entire team/staff was so professional and helped make the day perfect. The planning process was a piece of cake, all of our questions and requests were answered and met without any issues. I really enjoyed having our reception here and would plan other events here as well. The Grand Ballroom was stunning and all that I had dreamt of. My fairytale wedding came true!!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Karen

Karen Hadsall · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Venue with amazing food.

I had all 3 of my children get married here, I've had showers as well and I'm sad I don't have anymore kids because I would definitely use IAC over and over. Fabiola and her team are fabulous to work with and they truly make your event memorable. The beautiful lighting, open windows, etc. make the room so inviting and warm. Did I mention the FOOD!? Outstanding!!!! Our guests talk about it for months after. You will NOT be disappointed having your event here, you will love it and walk away with the same beautiful memories we did.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Nancy Chapman · Married on 10/13/2018

An Evening to Remeber

What a perfect October evening it was when family and friends gathered on the patio of the Italian American Club to celebrate the marriage of Amy Chapman and Christopher Pinta. We cold not have asked for a more lovely venue for their ceremony. Weather was perfect, dinner outstanding and the assistance we had from the moment they scheduled the wedding and until the last guest left. Outstanding. !!!! Thank you for making the evening so memorable for our daughter and new son.
    Nancy and Roy Chapman
    Parents of the Bride

Sent on 11/24/2018

Joe Barczuk · Married on 10/12/2018

Great Venue and Team

The venue is beautiful inside. They are so flexible and willing to work with the couple to make sure the day is perfect. Our wedding was supposed to be outside but two minutes before showtime it started to rain. They quickly moved the wedding inside and had everything prepared within minutes. Such an amazing group of people there, great staff!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Vanya Myatt · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfection!

Have your wedding here!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

I cannot describe how awesome IABC was for hosting our wedding reception. From the beginning they were on point for staying in communication and helping us out with any of our needs. My husband and I live in Georgia, so trying to plan from out of state was difficult, but the ladies at IABC went above and beyond to make sure we had everything needed for a magical evening. The venue was clean and beautiful. They're easy to work with other vendors coming in. Everything ran smoothly from beginning to end with staff. The food was phenomenal! I had so many compliments on the food and how terrific it was compared to "typical banquet food". I also had a ton of compliments on the venue itself. I highly recommend IABC for any banquet needs, not just weddings!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Kelly · Married on 09/28/2018

Best wedding food

Including our own, we had three weddings in 6 weeks to attend and our experience at the Italian American Club was the best and the guests complimented our food the most. Our guests had an amazing time.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/28/2018

My husband and I had our wedding at the IABC. We were married outside in the gazebo and continued the celebration In the lower level.

Our wedding day couldn’t have been more perfect! From the gazebo,to the venue and the food-everything was absolutely wonderful and stress free. All of the staff at the IABC were extremely professional, accommodating and friendly. Thank you for making our special day everything we had hoped for - and then so much much more!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Lia De Biasi · Married on 09/21/2018

We didn't look anywhere else and neither should you!

It has always been a dream to have my wedding reception at the Italian American Banquet Center. The location is central in the Metro Detroit area, the venue itself is stunning and the food is out of this world.
    My sister was married at the IABC in 2016 and guests were still talking about how amazing their meal was at her wedding. This only reinforced my fiancé (now husband) and I’s decision to have our reception at the IABC. We did not even look at other venues. We simply had our wedding on the first available day for both the church and the IABC.
    Fabiola, banquet manager, was more than helpful. She is quick to respond via email or phone and even let us set up the venue early!
    Nandi, sous chef, is extremely talented. There isn’t one item of lesser quality on the menu, all is equal. My two favorites that he makes is the roasted salmon and the chicken cordon bleu - I’m not much of a red meat fan so to be honest I haven’t tried the NY Strip but my grandpa and husband are obsessed. You just can not go wrong.
    Trust me you will not regret having your reception at the Italian American Banquet Center. You will be in great hands with Fabiola and Nandi will leave your guests dreaming of his food. I know this because I have had dreams of his roasted salmon.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Katie · Married on 09/16/2018

Our wedding was September 16, 2018 and it went beautifully! The Italian American Banquet Center of Livonia provides exceptional service at a reasonable cost. My husband and I never felt like we were being over-charged or coerced into upgrading items for our wedding. The staff is genuine and supportive of your vision for your big day! We are so thankful we chose this location for our reception and highly recommend to anyone looking to have a beautiful ballroom style reception! You won't regret it!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Donna · Married on 08/18/2018

The staff and servers did an excellent job to make our wedding shower a complete success!
    Received many compliments on the food and the convenient and spacious venue. Certainly not our first time here and will not be our last either...Thank you Fabiola!

Sent on 06/05/2018

The · Married on 07/28/2018

Fabiola Bruce did a WONDERFUL job on our last minute wedding preparation at the final week of our special day. We have booked the Grand Ballroom - up to 325 guests with kids! Excellent food (everyone loved the dinner) and the late night pizza was hit! . The hall is very Elegant -we didn't have to do much decorating because of the Chandeliers and marble flooring. If you want the WHOLE place to yourself - Reserve the Grand Ballroom. It is a perfect place for your special day.

Sent on 09/07/2018
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 07/20/2018

I had my wedding reception here this summer and could not have been more pleased. The staff was great, food was delicious, the facility was beautiful. I would absolutely recommend this venue. It was a great value.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Marlena · Married on 07/14/2018

The Italian American Club is an amazing place to have your wedding reception. Fabiola and Vickie go out of their way to help you plan your special day. The food is AMAZING. All my guests are still raving about the food months later. The dance floor is gorgeous and spacious. The service is impeccable. The Italian American Club get 5 star rating

Sent on 09/01/2018

Anna · Married on 06/30/2018

Italian American banquet center is a beautiful venue. Fabiola and Vickie are very professional and efficient. My 50th anniversary party was seamless and beautiful and much of the reason was because of the wonderful sales staff. This was a memorable night. Thank you so much.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Nancy · Married on 06/23/2018

From the staff to the food. Everyone and everything was perfect! Fabiola, Nandi and Darian were amazing!!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Carissa · Married on 06/23/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this facility. Vicki and Fabiola were such lovely, accommodating people and Vicki went above and beyond to answer the myriad of questions this bride had with kindness and efficiency. Our guests had an incredible time (as did my husband and I) and the food, drink, and atmosphere were absolutely impeccable. Thank you, IABC, for making our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Andrea · Married on 06/23/2018

We just had our wedding here in June and it was amazing! Everything turned out beautifully. Fabiola went above and beyond to made sure that everything ran smoothly. The food was amazing and everyone was raving about it. The IABC has great communication with us through the whole process.

Sent on 07/05/2018