The Inviting Place Reviews

8 | Tulsa, OK

8 Reviews for The Inviting Place

• F

Faith · Married on 06/25/2016

I used The Inviting Place for all of my wedding paper needs. They were so extremely helpful with making every decision, from font choice to what type of paper. They had everything to me extremely fast, and by the end of the wedding process, I knew I could trust them to come up with anything for me that was my style. They listened to everything I said, and took that and gave me several options that were all amazing. I am so beyond happy with everything they did for me. My wedding in Tulsa wouldn't have been the same without their expertise and incredible talent to create beautiful items. After working with them for several months, I know would suggest The Inviting Place to anyone. Professional staff, so many options to choose from, and great end results!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Lauren · Married on 04/30/2016

This place was great! We created our own save the dates and found the most beautiful invitations. Shelby was so easy to work with and made the process flow smoothly and quickly. The invitations came in months before I even expected them to. I would definitely use The Inviting Place again!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Kellnery · Married on 05/19/2012

We loved our save the dates and our invitations turned out absolutely perfect. We couldn't have been happier with the staff, work and time they took to make our wedding printing needs happen.

Sent on 05/23/2012

Amy · Married on 05/19/2012

The Inviting Place was so great to work with!!! We loved everything they made for us ,from the save-the-dates, invitations, thank you's , programs....couldn't be happier.

Sent on 05/30/2012

Hayley · Married on 05/19/2012

This was the best vendor by far that we used. They did our save the dates, our CD covers for party favors, our thank you notes, our programs, and our wedding invites. They were all BEAUTIFUL and they were so helpful and quick to respond. I loved them!

Sent on 06/11/2012
  • Bunchamnms

Melanie · Married on 06/05/2009

They were great! Very helpful. We spent hours there looking at invitations until we found the ones we liked. They were quick to get the proofs to us. And we got the invitations in a little over a week after the proofs were approved. I highly recommend them. They will work with you whatever your budget is.

Sent on 06/26/2009

Allee · Married on 04/26/2014

They fully customized my save the dates and have great options on the invitations.

Sent on 12/27/2013

0.0

I ordered invitations for my wedding from The Inviting Place and my mother-in-law also placed a large order for a post-wedding reception from them. When they came in the wrong color, I absolutely refused to pay for them. I ordered them in a coral color and they came in a UT longhorn burnt orange color. When I refused to pay for them, they warned my I was financially responsible and couldnt just "not pay for them." I still refused and was served papers. THEY SUED ME! I ended up having to go to court the week before my wedding.

NEVER use this place.